Sort by :
Filter by :
- Gardenia Gateway
I had booked a flat in Gardenia gateway in a special scheme. The flat is not ready for possession, has exceeded all timelines and when I confronted the builder, he says that I should try to sell it to someone else, basically put my problems in someone else's life. By this, I am now being forced by the builder to become his broker. I fail to understand how this can be allowed to happen and the fact that the laws are on their side.
Someone rightly said its the builder-bank nexus as the bank has verified the project and then given loan!
I urge all those affected to form a group and take the builder to task. Please lets get together and bring the power of common man to this struggle. Please send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Lets stand up to this fraud, together!!
Please se d your email and phone number on this one so we can form a watsapp group too
- Mr. Gary,
You seem to be quite impressed with Gardenia project. Is your scheme completed? What is the google group name? Anyone please help
- Most delayed project.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by gardgatewayMost delayed project.
Couple of my friends booked here when I booked in a different project in 2009-10. They laughed at me then. People should make use of the election year to put pressure and get the projects completed. I know its easier said than done.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kumar71couple of my friend booked here when I booked in a different project in 2009-10. They laughed at me then. People should make use of the election year to put pressure and get the projects completed. I know its easier said than done.
In which project you booked sir in 2009-2010?CommentQuote2Flag
- Originally Posted by mayank260287In which project you booked sir in 2009-2010?
Amarapali Sapphire main liya bhai NE.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABIAmarapali Sapphire main liya bhai NE.
Sapphire and Gardenia sec 75 ka koi comparision nhi h. Location wise both are very different. We can't compare an apple to an orange.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by mayank260287in which project you booked sir in 2009-2010?
Booked in Amrapali Sapphire in 2010. Got the flat in early 2014 fitted with all fixtures like AC, wardrobes, chimney, RO, lights/fan etc done by the Builder. Hence the comparison with Gardenia where my friends are still waiting.
In Noida, it is with number of projects which are still to be handed over and hues and cries all over. Everywhere you find people pulling hairs and cursing builder. The much-hyped project by our wonderful photographer Arjun Punjabi PANCHSHEEL PRATHISTA is also yet to be delivered. And believe me - only God knows when it will be finally delivered. Here in Noida, nothing is predictable howsoever sure you are.
A Bird in Hand is better than two in Bush.CommentQuote1Flag
- I was pointing to the fact that at least the flat is in our hand. I personally do not stay in the project and a vocal hard critic of the execution by Amrapali. Even I have raised issues like non-payment of maintenance by residents despite the fact that I am not affected by payment or non-payment or any of these poorly executed layouts.
Still getting my flat was a satisfaction and my tenant is also equally satisfied staying there with no qualms at all. I was trying to point the fact that people are still waiting to get their flats in many places in Noida and the scenario is getting grim day by day. The builder has no money to take the execution further and that includes Amrapali. Mr Arjun Punjabi - I am not boasting the Builder at all. You are a photographer. Try to understand the meaning. Even Jollygood Sir is absolutely right.
Again - A Bird in hand is better than two in BushCommentQuote2Flag
- Kumar sahab hum Hindustani.....
Kisi ko bijli muft chahiye....
Kisi ko paani...
Kisi ko parking......40 rs bachane ke chakkar main gali main laga denge, mall ki parking main nahin?....
4 lac se 40 lac ki gadi milegi...
Kisi ko chawal...
Har Koi phokat ke chakkar main hai....
Insaniyaat gayi tel Lene....
40 rs mahine ka koore wala nahin lagayenge....
Raat ke andhere main ....
Parosi ke khali plot par/ sarak par/ park main ya parosi ki naali main....