Sort by :
Filter by :
one positive thing here, ample space in 2 bhk unit, option to extend it..put 3-4 lakh in flat, you can redo lot of things and make it very good..
Thanks Mittal Sahab.
In one of other thread you have written that these flats are not Worthful
Did you mean these were not worthy at that time considering Location, gentry and Price and now its worthy considering above factors?
In Actual I am very Confused after reading Comments like Carpet Area is good but RWA guys are Gundey kind, Burglary. Can you please suggest other Worthy Options considering Good Carpet area and Gentry? Backup, Claub etc. are not my requirement at all.CommentQuote0Flag
- Situation has been changed in last 2 years.
Other property has been appreciated much but if there is downfall here..worth to check.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes siad above time has changed. Considering the mushrooming of concrete jungles in Noida, it would be very difficult to find such spacious and greenary society in Noida. I know many ppl have spent 1 lac and renovated beautifully their interiors. With coming of Metro at Sec-83 just diagonal opposite to Express View apartments makes the perfect combination of facility of Express way and Metro as wel. Proposed Infosys at sector-85 just 1 km away from EVA makes it more prudent for your investment also. Coming to gentry, there are Benz cars as wel as Maruti 800, Yes there have been so many deals happened in last three years so you would expect fine gentry.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Express wayYes siad above time has changed. Considering the mushrooming of concrete jungles in Noida, it would be very difficult to find such spacious and greenary society in Noida. I know many ppl have spent 1 lac and renovated beautifully their interiors. With coming of Metro at Sec-83 just diagonal opposite to Express View apartments makes the perfect combination of facility of Express way and Metro as wel. Proposed Infosys at sector-85 just 1 km away from EVA makes it more prudent for your investment also. Coming to gentry, there are Benz cars as wel as Maruti 800, Yes there have been so many deals happened in last three years so you would expect fine gentry.
Sir if you live there any idea on the expected prices GF/FF/SF ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rohitfrSir if you live there any idea on the expected prices GF/FF/SF ?
few months back, mandir facing GF owner was asking 70 lakhs..but i think around 60 lakh is good rate..reduce 1/2 lakh per floor..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Express way. I know many ppl have spent 1 lac and renovated beautifully their interiors. With coming of Metro at Sec-83 just diagonal opposite to Express View apartments makes the perfect combination of facility of Express way and Metro as wel. .
Bro your points regarding the society are all valid except the renovation part,I had gone looking around 15 months back.There are mosaic flooring without any woodwork bathroom fitting have also to be changed,These flats were available for 55-60 Lacs.While renovated flats were north of 65- 70 lacs,It will take a minimum of Re10 lacs to renovate as labour material cost have zoomed many times.CommentQuote0Flag
- Boss.. i confined my thouth about renovation a small scale work like plastic painting with wall putty(for 40,000), Simple POP of roof (30,000) and some bathroom fittings and all stuff may cost(30,000). It may be noted that flooring given by Noida Authority is classic yeah its marble floor(Now a days it is very hard to find marble floor, every builder is using tiles). Renovation apart from these basics is upto individual choice and pocket size. You just see any simply renovated house, i am sure you will not like any other society of 2BHK upto even 1250 Sq. Ft. ( 17ft X 18ft size of hall give feel of luxury 2BHK).
Its not to exaggerate about anything, its all i witnessed, i am just sharing with members so that you may not be carried with whims and fancies of few influencing ppl in real estate market(who are operating for builder floors). I found that almost on an average each floor parks two cars in the parking available alongside the parks of the society still you can see lots of open area in side the society.
Ofcourse.. there is still a sizable scope for improvement in society to make living a luxury.
I heard deals are happening with starting price of 55 lac for raw top floor flat. Park facing flats are fetching 2 lacs extra premium than road facing flats. Wood work done flats are sold at not less than 60 lac for top floor. Depending on floor and extendable space and work done in the flat rates are there varied. My suggestion is visit property websites and contact owner directly for deal. This is the best time to buy in this.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by aman.jindHi, I have recently shifted to Noida and I am looking for ready to move 2 BHK flat and was looking at Sec 93 MIG flats on weekend. Could someone please suggest if these are good and what should be the current price.
can you share the society in which you are planning to buy (and floor?) + whats the asking rate for a 2BHK?CommentQuote0Flag
Do you think there can be Sewage Problem at GF? I am planning to buy Ground/First Floor. One can have good KABZA at Ground floor but I fear from this sewage problem/Rainy season problem. Do you have any idea about this?
With time NA keeps on laying Road. Are there any chances that Ground floor will be lower than Road level OR NA takes care of such aspects.CommentQuote0Flag
I checked with many dealers and GF is being quoted as 70. I tried to negotiate but at 65L seller stopped and did not agree for further negotiation. Do you think it can be further negotiated till 60-61L.CommentQuote0Flag
- Market may have improved now...it around year when I visited there last time..may be society has been improved now..CommentQuote0Flag
- I bought a park-facing corner flat near exit gate, 1st floor for 63Lacs around a month back.
Even if you account my poor bargaining skills, I think 65 for GF is a good deal (depending on location ofcourse).CommentQuote0Flag
- what are the rates going on for 1st and 2nd floors? don't know why but I am getting tempted towards these now days. Do SBI gives loan for these ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Noone even cares to reply thread for existing RTM projects. Koi to info de do bhai, kya haalat hai ab gentry ki in NA flats and rates going on.CommentQuote0Flag
- Not sure about the current rates. But what I like about "Express View Super MIG" is greenery, plenty of open parking space (no need to pay even you got 3 cars!), a small park behind most flats, no maintenance charges, room are quite spacious, kitchen is quite big.
Gentry is OKiesh (not too good but not bad either, dont expect MNC crowd).
Bad points: very few street lights after dark within the society, rooms are rectangular (squarish is better), there is a bit of water pipes related problem in almost every flat, stairs area is not that well kept, small drain lines are left open (drawback of 0 maintenance!), small balcony (I guess you can extend it later on), bathrooms could have been a bit bigger.
But if anyone is looking to buy property from investment point of view than I would strongly advise against going for expressway because property prices are pretty steep. If you have white money and want to make an investment, please look into direct mutual funds (no brokers DIRECT and amazing returns you get if you can stay put for 10+ yrs). I wish I had know this earlier I would not have ever thought of investing in property :(CommentQuote0Flag