Hi, I have recently shifted to Noida and I am looking for ready to move 2 BHK flat and was looking at Sec 93 MIG flats on weekend. Could someone please suggest if these are good and what should be the current price.

Thanks,
Aman
Read more
Reply
62 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am considering for end use only. I know this is no time to invest in real estate and as per todays TOI sensex returned 25% gain in 2014 which I believe is much much more than any real estate market. Only reason to look for these are they are closer to NOIDA and Delhi. They are very near to expressway and hopefully metro will be close too. You cannot get bigger house in this budget anywhere near in NOIDA. Maintenance is low which can be used to offset other shortcomings in these. Bigger open area and park.
    How is security in these? I am planning to visit myself these but want to know any pointers which I should look for.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't look at market from a short-term perspective. 25% up or down is irrelevant. Invest through SIP (no brokers, take direct funds) and stay up for 10yrs+. TOI and economic times are not 100% honest. I loose faith in them whenever after every 4-5months or so they print "news" about metro construction and its "progress" in NOIDA. I kind of trust valueresearch.com (Big fan of Dhirendra Kumar) and their simple investment advice.

    Anyways, coming back to property. Security is decent. I heard there were incidents of thefts in past but nothing too alarming now. I have a tenant living their (and a distant relative) so if it was unsafe he would have rented somewhere else. And you are correct on size vs price. Its the biggest (and low-rise) I could find as well. Keep an open eye on water seepage and its flow in taps. A part of express-view is built by one developer and another part by a different one (not sure which one by which exactly but you can ask the property dealer coz quality of one of them is better than another). Ohh and that reminds me that this society has it own plumber. He would able to tell you a lot in detail. Make sure to get in touch with him before making a purchase. If I would have done that then I could have bargained for more! Damn!..why didnt I thought of this before
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jags85

    Anyways, coming back to property. Security is decent. I heard there were incidents of thefts in past but nothing too alarming now. I have a tenant living their (and a distant relative) so if it was unsafe he would have rented somewhere else. And you are correct on size vs price. Its the biggest (and low-rise) I could find as well. Keep an open eye on water seepage and its flow in taps. A part of express-view is built by one developer and another part by a different one (not sure which one by which exactly but you can ask the property dealer coz quality of one of them is better than another). Ohh and that reminds me that this society has it own plumber. He would able to tell you a lot in detail. Make sure to get in touch with him before making a purchase. If I would have done that then I could have bargained for more! Damn!..why didnt I thought of this before
    Thanks this info seems quite useful . Will try to find about builder and the plumber when I visit :) Was going through various property sites to get idea of prevailing rates it seems to ranging from 52 to 65L. One thing more I would like to know if you can help does all flat have same size or they differ ?
    Thanks this info seems quite useful . Will try to find about builder and the plumber when I visit :) Was going through various property sites to get idea of prevailing rates it seems to ranging from 52 to 65L. One thing more I would like to know if you can help does all flat have same size or they differ ?
    Thanks this info seems quite useful . Will try to find about builder and the plumber when I visit :) Was going through various property sites to get idea of prevailing rates it seems to ranging from 52 to 65L. One thing more I would like to know if you can help does all flat have same size or they differ ?
    Thanks this info seems quite useful . Will try to find about builder and the plumber when I visit :) Was going through various property sites to get idea of prevailing rates it seems to ranging from 52 to 65L. One thing more I would like to know if you can help does all flat have same size or they differ ?
    CommentQuote
  • Will be interested to hear if someone has any idea about Ground Floor flat in this society and what can be the expected price?

    Thanking in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Almost an year back asking price for GF (corner) was I think close to 70L..adding registry and other charges that took the total to 80L.
    good points about GF is that people has expanded them a LOT. Both from front and back. In front they put up a fence and create a small garden or add an extra room! Its quite a big plus. Drawback is ofcourse security and bugs/insects etc since the drains are mostly open and are close to flats.

    On a side note, just read in newspaper that property market in NCR and Mumbai is official moved out of stagnation and entered into the stage of recession. They are saying people this is a buyers market now. In an year or so you should see property prices fall by 10% or so. Anyways, I seriously regret investing in property now :( Direct mutual funds makes more sense for investment period of 7+yrs!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks ... Your comments are much appreciated. Let me see if I can get hold of any GF property.
    CommentQuote
  • Was you able to get hold on any property in this society? If yes then can you please share details?

    I am also looking one for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the current rates in this society? I am looking for one unit for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jags85
    Ohh and that reminds me that this society has it own plumber. He would able to tell you a lot in detail. Make sure to get in touch with him before making a purchase. Can you please share the plumber details, I am looking for a deal and would like to take advise. Can you please share the plumber details, I am looking for a deal and would like to take advise. Can you please share the plumber details, I am looking for a deal and would like to take advise. Can you please share the plumber details, I am looking for a deal and would like to take advise.
    CommentQuote
  • You can contact Gate No 1 or 4 for plumber....BTW did you check with owner with ongoing RWA issue in this society.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajit8086
    You can contact Gate No 1 or 4 for plumber....BTW did you check with owner with ongoing RWA issue in this society.
    No I am not aware of RWA issue, can you please provide more details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by flat911
    No I am not aware of RWA issue, can you please provide more details.


    Hi flat911....have you found the property you are looking for...i am also looking for 2 bhk on Express way .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by commanMan
    Hi flat911....have you found the property you are looking for...i am also looking for 2 bhk on Express way .

    Hi No still the search is on. It was not on priority then but now I am again starting as need to shift in 3-4 months. MIG flat I visited 2-3 flats, the size is decent and you can modify it but all sellers were shifting to society from there. I felt like they wanted to upgrade their living. If a person who was living there for more than 5-6 years and want to sell then definitely there must be something to it. Infact I loved one flat very much but then i had a deep thought and felt society living is better. Now only issue is finding that right place within my budget.

    I know I have to make compromises as all society have one or other flaw but then whats my priority will help to make decision!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by flat911
    Hi No still the search is on. It was not on priority then but now I am again starting as need to shift in 3-4 months. MIG flat I visited 2-3 flats, the size is decent and you can modify it but all sellers were shifting to society from there. I felt like they wanted to upgrade their living. If a person who was living there for more than 5-6 years and want to sell then definitely there must be something to it. Infact I loved one flat very much but then i had a deep thought and felt society living is better. Now only issue is finding that right place within my budget.

    I know I have to make compromises as all society have one or other flaw but then whats my priority will help to make decision!


    thanks for your valuable input and best wishes for finding your home.
    can you tell me what is the size of flat and what they are quoting for the flat, are they owner or brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited two flat and directly owner. They were quoting around 65l. One was renovated very well and other was OK. I didn't negotiated as was not interested
    CommentQuote