2 BHK for 41L in MIG Sector 93 Gurgaon Suggestions

Last updated: May 9 2016
63 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 2 BHK for 41L in MIG Sector 93 Gurgaon Suggestions

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
    few months back, mandir facing GF owner was asking 70 lakhs..but i think around 60 lakh is good rate..reduce 1/2 lakh per floor..
    Hi Ankit

I checked with many dealers and GF is being quoted as 70. I tried to negotiate but at 65L seller stopped and did not agree for further negotiation. Do you think it can be further negotiated till 60-61L.

Comment

Market may have improved now...it around year when I visited there last time..may be society has been improved now..

Comment

I bought a park-facing corner flat near exit gate, 1st floor for 63Lacs around a month back.
        Even if you account my poor bargaining skills, I think 65 for GF is a good deal (depending on location ofcourse).

Comment

what are the rates going on for 1st and 2nd floors? don't know why but I am getting tempted towards these now days. Do SBI gives loan for these ?

Comment

Noone even cares to reply thread for existing RTM projects. Koi to info de do bhai, kya haalat hai ab gentry ki in NA flats and rates going on.

Comment

Not sure about the current rates. But what I like about "Express View Super MIG" is greenery, plenty of open parking space (no need to pay even you got 3 cars!), a small park behind most flats, no maintenance charges, room are quite spacious, kitchen is quite big.

Gentry is OKiesh (not too good but not bad either, dont expect MNC crowd).

Bad points: very few street lights after dark within the society, rooms are rectangular (squarish is better), there is a bit of water pipes related problem in almost every flat, stairs area is not that well kept, small drain lines are left open (drawback of 0 maintenance!), small balcony (I guess you can extend it later on), bathrooms could have been a bit bigger.

But if anyone is looking to buy property from investment point of view than I would strongly advise against going for expressway because property prices are pretty steep. If you have white money and want to make an investment, please look into direct mutual funds (no brokers DIRECT and amazing returns you get if you can stay put for 10+ yrs). I wish I had know this earlier I would not have ever thought of investing in property

Comment

I am considering for end use only. I know this is no time to invest in real estate and as per todays TOI sensex returned 25% gain in 2014 which I believe is much much more than any real estate market. Only reason to look for these are they are closer to NOIDA and Delhi. They are very near to expressway and hopefully metro will be close too. You cannot get bigger house in this budget anywhere near in NOIDA. Maintenance is low which can be used to offset other shortcomings in these. Bigger open area and park.
                How is security in these? I am planning to visit myself these but want to know any pointers which I should look for.

Comment

Don't look at market from a short-term perspective. 25% up or down is irrelevant. Invest through SIP (no brokers, take direct funds) and stay up for 10yrs+. TOI and economic times are not 100% honest. I loose faith in them whenever after every 4-5months or so they print "news" about metro construction and its "progress" in NOIDA. I kind of trust valueresearch.com (Big fan of Dhirendra Kumar) and their simple investment advice.

Anyways, coming back to property. Security is decent. I heard there were incidents of thefts in past but nothing too alarming now. I have a tenant living their (and a distant relative) so if it was unsafe he would have rented somewhere else. And you are correct on size vs price. Its the biggest (and low-rise) I could find as well. Keep an open eye on water seepage and its flow in taps. A part of express-view is built by one developer and another part by a different one (not sure which one by which exactly but you can ask the property dealer coz quality of one of them is better than another). Ohh and that reminds me that this society has it own plumber. He would able to tell you a lot in detail. Make sure to get in touch with him before making a purchase. If I would have done that then I could have bargained for more! Damn!..why didnt I thought of this before [:P]

Comment

Originally posted by jags85 View Post
                    Anyways, coming back to property. Security is decent. I heard there were incidents of thefts in past but nothing too alarming now. I have a tenant living their (and a distant relative) so if it was unsafe he would have rented somewhere else. And you are correct on size vs price. Its the biggest (and low-rise) I could find as well. Keep an open eye on water seepage and its flow in taps. A part of express-view is built by one developer and another part by a different one (not sure which one by which exactly but you can ask the property dealer coz quality of one of them is better than another). Ohh and that reminds me that this society has it own plumber. He would able to tell you a lot in detail. Make sure to get in touch with him before making a purchase. If I would have done that then I could have bargained for more! Damn!..why didnt I thought of this before [:P]
                    Thanks this info seems quite useful . Will try to find about builder and the plumber when I visit Was going through various property sites to get idea of prevailing rates it seems to ranging from 52 to 65L. One thing more I would like to know if you can help does all flat have same size or they differ ?

Comment

Will be interested to hear if someone has any idea about Ground Floor flat in this society and what can be the expected price?

Thanking in advance.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X