Collapse

2 BHK for 41L in MIG Sector 93 Gurgaon Suggestions

Last updated: May 9 2016
63 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 2 BHK for 41L in MIG Sector 93 Gurgaon Suggestions

Almost an year back asking price for GF (corner) was I think close to 70L..adding registry and other charges that took the total to 80L.
    good points about GF is that people has expanded them a LOT. Both from front and back. In front they put up a fence and create a small garden or add an extra room! Its quite a big plus. Drawback is ofcourse security and bugs/insects etc since the drains are mostly open and are close to flats.

On a side note, just read in newspaper that property market in NCR and Mumbai is official moved out of stagnation and entered into the stage of recession. They are saying people this is a buyers market now. In an year or so you should see property prices fall by 10% or so. Anyways, I seriously regret investing in property now Direct mutual funds makes more sense for investment period of 7+yrs!

Comment

Thanks ... Your comments are much appreciated. Let me see if I can get hold of any GF property.

Comment

Was you able to get hold on any property in this society? If yes then can you please share details?

I am also looking one for end use.
        Last edited May 3 2016, 12:39 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

What are the current rates in this society? I am looking for one unit for end use.

Comment

Originally posted by jags85 View Post
            Ohh and that reminds me that this society has it own plumber. He would able to tell you a lot in detail. Make sure to get in touch with him before making a purchase. [:P]
            Can you please share the plumber details, I am looking for a deal and would like to take advise.

Comment

You can contact Gate No 1 or 4 for plumber....BTW did you check with owner with ongoing RWA issue in this society.

Comment

Originally posted by ajit8086 View Post
                You can contact Gate No 1 or 4 for plumber....BTW did you check with owner with ongoing RWA issue in this society.
                No I am not aware of RWA issue, can you please provide more details.

Comment

Originally posted by flat911 View Post
                  No I am not aware of RWA issue, can you please provide more details.
                  Hi flat911....have you found the property you are looking for...i am also looking for 2 bhk on Express way .

Comment

Originally posted by commanMan View Post
                    Hi flat911....have you found the property you are looking for...i am also looking for 2 bhk on Express way .
                    Hi No still the search is on. It was not on priority then but now I am again starting as need to shift in 3-4 months. MIG flat I visited 2-3 flats, the size is decent and you can modify it but all sellers were shifting to society from there. I felt like they wanted to upgrade their living. If a person who was living there for more than 5-6 years and want to sell then definitely there must be something to it. Infact I loved one flat very much but then i had a deep thought and felt society living is better. Now only issue is finding that right place within my budget.

I know I have to make compromises as all society have one or other flaw but then whats my priority will help to make decision!

Comment

Originally posted by flat911 View Post
                      Hi No still the search is on. It was not on priority then but now I am again starting as need to shift in 3-4 months. MIG flat I visited 2-3 flats, the size is decent and you can modify it but all sellers were shifting to society from there. I felt like they wanted to upgrade their living. If a person who was living there for more than 5-6 years and want to sell then definitely there must be something to it. Infact I loved one flat very much but then i had a deep thought and felt society living is better. Now only issue is finding that right place within my budget.

I know I have to make compromises as all society have one or other flaw but then whats my priority will help to make decision!
                      thanks for your valuable input and best wishes for finding your home.
                      can you tell me what is the size of flat and what they are quoting for the flat, are they owner or brokers.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X