Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to deal with your wife while doing a RE investment ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

How to deal with your wife while doing a RE investment ?

Last updated: June 16 2011
15 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : How to deal with your wife while doing a RE investment ?

    Nikhil Bhai maine socha janta ko faida ho jaayega...
    Sabki life mein itni tension hein so kuch to achha karein...u kno...its like social service

    Originally posted by Nikhil_S View Post
    Chirag Buddy..good to know that you actually created a thread for this topic...when I explained this in one of my post I thought you are pulling my leg and don't want me to put off topic post in there...but seems you were serious
    Good going buddy

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : How to deal with your wife while doing a RE investment ?

      Haha, I can see this is going to be one of the hottest thread in the forum
      Originally posted by chirag999 View Post
      Nikhil Bhai maine socha janta ko faida ho jaayega...
      Sabki life mein itni tension hein so kuch to achha karein...u kno...its like social service

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : How to deal with your wife while doing a RE investment ?

        In my home all international decisions are taken by me (how to deal with Gadhafi, how to deal with Arab spring revolution) but all domestic decisions are taken by the native President. Moreover, all good decisions are taken by her and all failures were due to my decision that were doomed to fail from day 1 (like many NE owner husbands would become deaf sooner if things don't improve. If not married, high chances that GF would also cancel "land allotment").


        Originally posted by chirag999 View Post

        How to deal with your wife while doing a RE investment ?

        Senior members, please comment

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : How to deal with your wife while doing a RE investment ?

          Originally posted by vicky6 View Post
          In my home all international decisions are taken by me (how to deal with Gadhafi, how to deal with Arab spring revolution) but all domestic decisions are taken by the native President. Moreover, all good decisions are taken by her and all failures were due to my decision that were doomed to fail from day 1 (like many NE owner husbands would become deaf sooner if things don't improve. If not married, high chances that GF would also cancel "land allotment").
          Very good summary .. not only RE.. it applies to everything in life.

          The answer is depends on your wife .. whether she is interested in this area or not. I have seen both the sides..
          . in one case the wife is the main investor, calling the shots and husband is just the body guard
          .. the other case, wife complained on the second day... kahan jungle/khanjhar mein le aye itni dhoop mein? kitty party achha tha

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : How to deal with your wife while doing a RE investment ?

            My suggestion - Do as she says...

            What is important is that over a period of time keep saving some money behind her back and buy one house without her knowledge...

            This is really important to save your back in any future setback.

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : How to deal with your wife while doing a RE investment ?

              Bolna aasaan hai, karna bahut mushkil


              Originally posted by rajat713 View Post
              My suggestion - Do as she says...

              What is important is that over a period of time keep saving some money behind her back and buy one house without her knowledge...

              This is really important to save your back in any future setback.

              Comment

              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X