101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : ITS OFFICIAL - Slump in realty sales hits brokers really hard

Originally posted by bhuvang View Post
    Hi guys,

4 days ago i wrote a post (no. 40) with the end -

"That's why, this time world and especially China - India are correlated to US like never before. Pray that US shall never ever enter into recession again."

Today, we have following article in economic times about Chinese Ghost Towns -

China's ghost towns - The Economic Times

Crux -
    1. Dwindling demand in West means more conservationist approach/policies by there govt. to reduce/contraint outsourcing to China and India. Meaning slowdown in job creation in both countries. Remember, i'm not talking about only IT, but also about those thousands of manufacturing and export units working for western orders.
    2. Billions of dollars poured by China in ghost towns have become almost irrecoverable. Ever wondered where all this money is floating now - in the economy, and its called - INFLATION.
    3. Evergrowing -ve trade deficit of Western nations means increasing pressure on China to revalue its currency (which is actually the best way of fighting inflation and steady the dwindling economy). However, China can't do it since its people's jobs are heavily dependent on exports.
    4. Increasing belt tightening in China and India means higher interest rates, hitting rate sensitive sectors hard. And which is that sector - we all know.

Experts say (not me) that Chinese inflation is virtually getting out of control since its actually caused by huge investments China made in its infrastructure, which is not giving desired returns. Coupled with this artificially set lower exchange rate, China is gradually reaching its bubble point.

So US gone, EU gone, if China would also blow out, will India be able to withstand that external shock ?

And if answer is NO, how would RE continue to move North when entire economy would/could stagnate ?

Experts are welcome to comment......
    Sir, if it actually happen like in USA in the year 2008.........But because Indian economy not depend on Chiana .....that why no impact on Real Estate of India
    Garg

Comment

No longer "predictions". Now its "Notings"

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      I really don't understand, where r we heading ?

wiseman is making certain predictions, based on his knowledge & some facts/assumptions ( i think, he should stop calling them predictions & everything would be fine ) . If u agree to what he says, please add to that & if one does not agree, please counter the arguments provided or simply ignore his post/s .

Please do not get to the level of accusations & blasting this guy on personal levels .

As for me, i almost always find wiseman's posts interesting reading, which at most times r supported by facts & look logical .

All you folks, do not get worked up.

Whatever anyone says in criticism of what I post, I take no offense at all!

After all, when I realize in the final analysis that my philosophy has made me buy as well as sell and make profit correctly much of the time, how does it matter others opinions of me?

Cash in hand is always the final decider of the success or failure of one's philosophy!

Of course, if a person criticises the philosophy rather than the person, with data to support, I will be the first person to acknowledge and stand corrected (and thank the critic). After all, it helps me correct my wrong position quickly and puts even more cash in my pocket!

Nice philosophy, no?

I figured out that the paying customer and your competitor are the best quality control and product strategy people for your organisation. The Customer finds defects and tells you which way the product must evolve. The competitor tells you where your weaknesses lie!

Over 60% of the value of my product comes from customer ideas (which I had no idea about when I developed it).

Criticisms are always welcome!

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by pgarg6868 View Post
        Sir, if it actually happen like in USA in the year 2008.........But because Indian economy not depend on Chiana .....that why no impact on Real Estate of India
        I sincerely hope this to be true my friend, but that's not the case. World today is interlinked in a much more complex manner than we can even think.

China is not only the largest creditor of Western nations (like US etc.), its also that largest consumer of our metal & mining sector. Check the order book of our metal companies like Sesagoa, Hindalco etc. China's share is almost 7% in our total exports.

If you do some research on Google, China's huge demand due to heavy investment in Infrastructre (for Beijing Olympics 2010) was one of the key drivers of metal and constuction stocks during first decade of this century. All that is now gone.

Besides, China supplies 95% of the 17 elements known as rare earth metals. These are used in commodities from plasma TVs and energy-saving light bulbs to magnets, lasers and nuclear reactors.

Also, its world's second largest economy now trailing only US. So we are not as immune as we may think.
        The knowledge of what to do in a Recession or Boom is more important than predicting a Recession or Boom.

Comment

EGO boosting ke alava aur kya faida hain academic discussion ka?

Anyway, the end of this world will be in 2012... so lene do maaza sab ko.

Aur sab bewkoof buyers/investors ... aapke booking will not be delivered before 2012 to kis baat ke liye aap itne pareshaan ho rahe ho?

Aur market crash bhi hua to kya karoge kharid ke? jab SAB MARENGE in 2012.

2012 ka prediction bhi koi EXPERT ne hi kiya hain (main bilqul nehin!!)

Comment

Originally posted by ondabhai View Post
            EGO boosting ke alava aur kya faida hain academic discussion ka?

Anyway, the end of this world will be in 2012... so lene do maaza sab ko.

Aur sab bewkoof buyers/investors ... aapke booking will not be delivered before 2012 to kis baat ke liye aap itne pareshaan ho rahe ho?

Aur market crash bhi hua to kya karoge kharid ke? jab SAB MARENGE in 2012.

2012 ka prediction bhi koi EXPERT ne hi kiya hain (main bilqul nehin!!)

Haan wo baat to sahi hai bilkul.....
            The knowledge of what to do in a Recession or Boom is more important than predicting a Recession or Boom.

Comment

Just got this link from another forum posted by another member -

Indian Gold And Silver Imports Surge By Stunning 500% In May | zero hedge

Wonder why people are not buying RE instead of Gold and Silver.

Probably everybody wanna lead a royal life packed in gold and silver jewellery before our story ends in 2012....

Comment

Panic selling would you say???

The discussion is interesting. I for one, am waiting for the crash. The way things are I cannot enter the market and buy a flat.
                I got an SMS yesterday from a broker offering resale flats cheap in NOIDA!
                It seems panic selling has started. Do any of our members have anything to say on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiro View Post
                  The discussion is interesting. I for one, am waiting for the crash. The way things are I cannot enter the market and buy a flat.
                  It seems panic selling has started. Do any of our members have anything to say on this?

sab time pass kar rahe hai hoga kya ye to kisi ko nahi pata..its future..no can predict it....correctly...but in long run things will go north ward only...its a fact....slowdown can be of 1 year 2 year...but not for ever....so buy it whenever have capacity to buy and for long term.....

Comment

Originally posted by silly_boy20
                    Loooooooooooong term - sick of hearing this term - agree there is a bull run in the property markets of india -

rule number one - buy today for your own use if you have the ability and willingness to pay

rule number two - never buy any property they are always beyond the reach of what one wishes and what one deserves - so continue to rent and keep making new friends and foes every year

rule number three - when in doubt follow rule number two

Good suggestion
                    Garg

Comment

Originally posted by Shiro View Post
                      Sir, You never get a flat Below Rs 3000 per sq ft under construction & Rs 3500 per sq ft RTM in any location of noida today or post span of two year or four year but it's true rate may be increase above this .

If you see rate in the span 2006-2010 rate in noida sectors are not below +/-10% maxm the above rate it means above rates are lowest one in noida region.

Maximum you book a loss of interest part if rate not move upward.
                      Garg

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X