Hello everyone,

To easily compare various projects in noida, I have prepare an online excel sheet. Anybody with the link can add projects and their details.

The current sheet has details for 2BHK is noida 7x sectors, which is my current requirement.This info is gathered while site visits. Feel free to add details for other locations.

Follow the below link:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjDGutLklweydDloY1Yxay13RmdEX0RKMGlWRzNMVGc&hl=en_US&authkey=CIqf76oE

PFA.
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Excellent Job.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pa1gupta
    Hello everyone,

To easily compare various projects in noida, I have prepare an online excel sheet. Anybody with the link can add projects and their details.

The current sheet has details for 2BHK is noida 7x sectors, which is my current requirement.This info is gathered while site visits. Feel free to add details for other locations.

Follow the below link:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjDGutLklweydDloY1Yxay13RmdEX0RKMGlWRzNMVGc&hl=en_US&authkey=CIqf76oE

PFA.

Dear Gupta ji,
    It is an excellent compilation. However, are the rates confirmed by brokers with maximum discount available, or do you think there is still margin available if one negotiates? What is the source of those rates? Direct brokers/builders? Please explain.
    Thanks and regards....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the great work.

Besides this document, there is another similar spreadsheet created by one of our fellow member.
    Zohaib also compiled something as a checklist, which is very useful for the new buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vkumar1
    Dear Gupta ji,
    It is an excellent compilation. However, are the rates confirmed by brokers with maximum discount available, or do you think there is still margin available if one negotiates? What is the source of those rates? Direct brokers/builders? Please explain.
    Thanks and regards....

These rates are the first quote by the brokers no hard negotiations done. They do said "abhi to yehi rate hai baki aap office main aake booking kariye discount kar denge". Seeing the slump in RE I guess atleast 100 Rs discount would not be too much to expect :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    Thanks for the great work.

Besides this document, there is another similar spreadsheet created by one of our fellow member.
    Zohaib also compiled something as a checklist, which is very useful for the new buyers.

That would be great help.
    Can you please share the link.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Guys please vote. Ur vote will help a lot of buyers to make a wise well informed decision.

A comment to support your vote will be highly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Gupta ji .. you have not added Prateek Wisteria .... any special reason ..:bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neeraj.k09
    Gupta ji .. you have not added Prateek Wisteria .... any special reason ..:bab (35):

Sorry missed out.
    If you have details pls update.
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjDGutLklweydDloY1Yxay13RmdEX0RKMGlWRzNMVGc&hl=en_US&authkey=CIqf76oE#gid=1
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent job Gupta Ji..format is good..request to everyone to update with latest info in this.
    CommentQuote
  • Please upload photos.

It will be highly appreciated, if you can please upload current construction progress photos of different projects in noida 7x. Thank you all in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • construction pics

check this site for construction pics.
    you can send the pics also if you have

Noida Project Status
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Currently I am looking to buy 2 flats in Noida for few of my family friends and did some survey for RTM & few selected projects. Details of survey is enclosed in PDF file.
    Basic Requirement is 2 - 3 BHK flat with max. budget of 75 Lakhs. I only consider those projects for which I feel Quality is likely to be better even though possession might get delayed. Few builders I did not even consider as they are too much exposed to multiple projects running at a time and might be very risky.
    I request the members to check the details and help to modify, in case some difference is noticed. Few other quality projects might be added in the list. I hope other end users would also be benifited from these details.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote