Hi,

I am planning to buy a 3 BR, 1325 sqft, 7th floor, flat in Amrapali Zodiac, Sector 120, Noida. I was offered a price of 3150 psf (All inclusive).

Please let me know if the price is OK and also the reviews of Amrapali Zodiac.

Thanks,
Sneh
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Heard that Amrapali defaulted on some payments to NA and now HDFC has stopped loans to ALL Amrapali proejcts in Noida. So please check for any such issues if you are thinking about Amrapali.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks! i will surely check on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Want to buy flat in Amarapali Zodia

Hi All.

I recently join this Forum looks nice well I looking for flat in Noida and Amarapli Zodaic seems to be nice. and i have seen many ppl booked here so need a sincere advise from you guys. I am looking for 2 bhk + study 1075 is the Area in N tower so please suggest.

Thanks In Advance
    JITEN :)
    CommentQuote
  • looking at one of the old posts above .. 3150 all incl :) .. how things can change in 6 months .. now it must be around 4200 all incl !! :(
    CommentQuote
  • it s april 12, what are the rates? any idea.
    what is the construction update , when the pocession will be give, march 12 was the first date which had gone.
    can any one update?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vicky s
    it s april 12, what are the rates? any idea.
    what is the construction update , when the pocession will be give, march 12 was the first date which had gone.
    can any one update?

Current rates in Zodiac are around 3500 psf (BSP).
    Construction speed is below average i.e. it is having delay of around 1 to 2 years.
    Possession of some towers (S, T, U etc.) is expected by Dewali if everything goes well.

Possession of complete project shall be by Dec 2013 only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajan640
    Current rates in Zodiac are around 3500 psf (BSP).
    Construction speed is below average i.e. it is having delay of around 1 to 2 years.
    Possession of some towers (S, T, U etc.) is expected by Dewali if everything goes well.

Possession of complete project shall be by Dec 2013 only.

Rajan ji... with all due respect... I doubt that information...

even the BSP in Flexi plan is 3700/sq ft + PLC + Car Parking + Lease rent + Other Charges ... makes it nothing less than 4200/ sq ft with discounts ... as weaker projects like RG, Aranya are selling at around 36-3700 today ...

Moreover, in last 2 months they have improved on the construction pace...but there is not a slightest possibility to offer possession this diwali ...

What looks today on the site... this society will atleast take till Dec 14 or June 15 to get completely ready ... even if Amrapali delivers Platinum with 100% work done (Club n everything) by Dec 13, it will be a relief ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveensri
    Rajan ji... with all due respect... I doubt that information...

even the BSP in Flexi plan is 3700/sq ft + PLC + Car Parking + Lease rent + Other Charges ... makes it nothing less than 4200/ sq ft with discounts ... as weaker projects like RG, Aranya are selling at around 36-3700 today ...

Moreover, in last 2 months they have improved on the construction pace...but there is not a slightest possibility to offer possession this diwali ...

What looks today on the site... this society will atleast take till Dec 14 or June 15 to get completely ready ... even if Amrapali delivers Platinum with 100% work done (Club n everything) by Dec 13, it will be a relief ...

Naveen Ji,

I too had information about 3700-3800 BSP but due to poor reputation of Amrapali & slow progress of project, I mentioned 3500 (BSP). Hence, not much difference. (Somebody on this forum was mentioning that Zodiac has lower rates than RG due to its bad name)

I think you are right that there is slightest possibility to offer possession this dewali but they were very confident for some towers (like S & T where complete structure is almost ready).

As far as complete project is concerned, I consider 1.5 to 2 year delay which means possession by Dec 2013 or March 2014. But anything is possible in case of RE, specially with such builders. So if Zodiac goes Platinum way, then the project may stretch to Dec 14 or June 15.

Regards,

Rajan
    CommentQuote
  • There were couple of factors which had -ve impacts on zodiac.
    1. number of floor in each tower was increased from 14 to 19
    2. slow construction
    3. quality of construction

Due to this zodiac price has not appreciated as expected.
    But......

I think amrapali has rectified these short comings recently.
    1. only front and back towers are raised till 16 floor.i.e out of 24 towers only 4 or 5 towers will be having 2 floors extra.
    2. The pace of construction is increased and most of towers have completed top floor casting and finishing work has started in few of the towers.
    3. The official possession date is June,2012. So it is unfair to term zodiac as delayed project as of now.
    Yes, it is definitely going to be delayed, but amrapali is claiming it will start giving possession from september,2012. For , 2 or 3 towers, it may take additional months for possession since those are constructed late .But it is common for all builders, since in every projects , builder always construct few towers late .

One good thing about zodiac is, it has less amount of loading for each unit compare to other similar projects.

The recent rate in the newer towers at 10th floor which one of my friend was offered : 4050 psf + 3 lack for covered parking

so, i think, the rate for the towers which are ready to be delivered in sept-oct, should not be less than 4500 psf inclusive all.And in the month of sept-oct the rate should touch 4800 psf level.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abbbba
    There were couple of factors which had -ve impacts on zodiac.
    1. number of floor in each tower was increased from 14 to 19
    2. slow construction
    3. quality of construction

Due to this zodiac price has not appreciated as expected.
    But......

I think amrapali has rectified these short comings recently.
    1. only front and back towers are raised till 16 floor.i.e out of 24 towers only 4 or 5 towers will be having 2 floors extra.
    2. The pace of construction is increased and most of towers have completed top floor casting and finishing work has started in few of the towers.
    3. The official possession date is June,2012. So it is unfair to term zodiac as delayed project as of now.
    Yes, it is definitely going to be delayed, but amrapali is claiming it will start giving possession from september,2012. For , 2 or 3 towers, it may take additional months for possession since those are constructed late .But it is common for all builders, since in every projects , builder always construct few towers late .

One good thing about zodiac is, it has less amount of loading for each unit compare to other similar projects.

The recent rate in the newer towers at 10th floor which one of my friend was offered : 4050 psf + 3 lack for covered parking

so, i think, the rate for the towers which are ready to be delivered in sept-oct, should not be less than 4500 psf inclusive all.And in the month of sept-oct the rate should touch 4800 psf level.

Correction on no of floors A-F will have 19 floors, which is 5 more than original no.
    CommentQuote
  • They have picked up on construction ... the work is actually going Day and Night at Zodiac

Lets see for how long they can keep it up ...

If NE clears up, there are high chances that Amrapali will again shower all their resources towards NE projects to pick on sales
    CommentQuote
  • i had booked my flat in tower E, till date only 15th floor construction is going on,as per the above earlier post A to F towers will now have 19 floors that means 4 floors more with all the casting and finish.
    i sincrerly doubt how will they give the pocession by sept-nov 12(by diwali).its very surprising i had booked in dec 09 at the prelaunch stage, alomost 3 complete years had passed . very slow progress.i am in doubt how much more time they will take? we had booked this flat with the undrestanding that Amarpali had so many projects in Noida and they have a repo to give on time. why this project being delayed so much, as
    its been talked that may be pocession will be given in march 13 or dec 13? can any body help me to understand?
    CommentQuote
  • Does someone taken loan for the said property , as when I enquired about this project, everyone is saying that , no bank is giving loan for this project. Is it true.

If not, can I have the details of bankers who are giving loan for this property.............
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current price in resale? I am looking for 2bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello

I am also looking for apt in Noida and would prefere Zodiac..

2BHK or 2BHK+Study.
    CommentQuote