Hi,

I am planning to buy a 3 BR, 1325 sqft, 7th floor, flat in Amrapali Zodiac, Sector 120, Noida. I was offered a price of 3150 psf (All inclusive).

Please let me know if the price is OK and also the reviews of Amrapali Zodiac.

Thanks,
Sneh
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dude, Pick any project but Zodiac in Whole Noida... I live apposite to the same at Gaur Grandeur and see it night and day..

Serious structural issues , bad construction, misuse of FAR etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaideepsr
    Dude, Pick any project but Zodiac in Whole Noida... I live apposite to the same at Gaur Grandeur and see it night and day..

Thanks for the information
    CommentQuote
  • Information

Originally Posted by jaideepsr
    Dude, Pick any project but Zodiac in Whole Noida... I live apposite to the same at Gaur Grandeur and see it night and day..

Serious structural issues , bad construction, misuse of FAR etc[/QUO

How is prateek and RG one of my friends booked in Zodiac.

I did't find Prateek and RG's quality ominous it is just some what better than Zodiac, not sure why still it is selling at hot price....Dude, Pick any project but Zodiac in Whole Noida... I live apposite to the same at Gaur Grandeur and see it night and day..

Serious structural issues , bad construction, misuse of FAR etc[/QUO

I did't find Prateek and RG's quality ominous it is just some what better than Zodiac, not sure why still it is selling at hot price....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gautam28
    Originally Posted by jaideepsr

I did't find Prateek and RG's quality ominous it is just some what better than Zodiac, not sure why still it is selling at hot price....

RG main PODIUM wala ghar hai Sir Ji

:D
    CommentQuote
  • Podium doesn't make any difference if maintenance cost will increase then also everyone will cry.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Originally Posted by Gautam28

RG main PODIUM wala ghar hai Sir Ji

:D

majelelo.com ka bauua

majelelo.com ka bauua
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Amrapali Zodiac here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/6768-amrapali-zodiac-amrapali-group-sector-120-noida?t=8920
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote