Hi Everyone ,

Please gimme the updates about Gaur 11 Avenue ... I am not in Noida so cannot visit there , Kindly let me know is construction going on ... and is the project safe ????? ...

Regards
Nitin Gupta
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • mail received from Gaursons For Gaur city projects

Dear Mr. Gupta, Greetings from Gaursons!!!Kindly be informed that our construction site –Gaur City & Gaurcity 2 is not related to Sahberi village on which decision given by Hon’able Allahabad High Court dated 12/5/11. Also find the attached articles from reputed newspapers i.e. Hindustan Times dated 19/5/11 & also Times of India dated 20/5/11, which clearly guide the actual affected area / projects.Hope the same is in order. Should there be any clarifications feel free to get in touch with us. Thanks & Regards,Sabi- 9999113042, Gaursons Promoters Pvt. Ltd. D-12 Sec-63, Noida- 2013010120- 4567777/ 4557777www.Gaurcity.co.in salesgaurcity.co.in
    .AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}
    Originally Posted by nitin470
    Hi Everyone ,

Please gimme the updates about Gaur 11 Avenue ... I am not in Noida so cannot visit there , Kindly let me know is construction going on ... and is the project safe ????? ...

Regards
    Nitin Gupta
    CommentQuote
  • Posting on behalf of one of my relative who booked in Gaur city GC-11 a year ago. Now since bank not approving loan and all this issues builder is not ready to cancel and refund money.

Builder is talking about deducting 10% of BSP that is 3.2 lakh which is 25% of total amount so far paid.

Can people comment what option he has now ? Can anyone suggest how to get full money from builder ?

So far he has paid 12.6 lakh and now kind of trapped.

Is anyone on IREF who cancelled his flat with Gaur and got full refund ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Posting on behalf of one of my relative who booked in Gaur city GC-11 a year ago. Now since bank not approving loan and all this issues builder is not ready to cancel and refund money.

Builder is talking about deducting 10% of BSP that is 3.2 lakh which is 25% of total amount so far paid.

Can people comment what option he has now ? Can anyone suggest how to get full money from builder ?

So far he has paid 12.6 lakh and now kind of trapped.

Is anyone on IREF who cancelled his flat with Gaur and got full refund ?

What is the reason the bank is not approving the loan? As per above post, there is no land dispute in Gaur.

It is unfair to deduct 10% cancellation charges if the builder is at fault. Gaur is considered to be a good builder and I do not expect them to do such unethical practices....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    What is the reason the bank is not approving the loan? As per above post, there is no land dispute in Gaur.

It is unfair to deduct 10% cancellation charges if the builder is at fault. Gaur is considered to be a good builder and I do not expect them to do such unethical practices....

Hi,
    Does anyone know of latest decision by high court on haibatapur (Gaur City) ?
    We, the buyers are in a big fix here as banks are not disbursing loans and Gaur City authority so far has not at all talked about extension in dates or waiving of penalty. Does anybody know which all banks are still disbursing the loans for Gaur City and what is the future of our investments ?
    CommentQuote
  • Is anybody active on this forum. Please upload the latest status of 11th Avenue GC 2.

regards
    CommentQuote