One of my relative is looking for a residence to buy in Noida (no Noida Extn). . But his budget of only Rs. 20 lakhs.

1 BHK of about 600-650 sft would be OK for him.

Can any one suggest/ recommend good 1 BHK in 7X sectors or in Expressway?

Thanks in advance pls.
Read more
Reply
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

    RG residency - 1BHK (580sqf) cost would be Rs. 17Lakh (all inclusive with service tax).. location is Noida Sector 120

    Other option to go Studio appt in Nodia expressway...

    Sector 168 - Golden Palm - 1BHK could be 19+

    Sector 137-superteck eco city - 1BHK could be 15 approx

    Sector 168 - Lotus Zing - 1BHK is 20approx
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks fritolay....

    How is the reputation of RG? In RG threads on IREF I found the project launched since May last year, but plans are not yet approved. Any thing fishy?

    Sikka Karmic Sector-78 has also 1 BHK. How do you rate Sikka project vis-a-vis RG?
    CommentQuote
  • Sikka is also good.. price starts with 16 lakh (basic).

    One of my friend book 1BHK in RG residency... I also checked lease deed, airport authority approval, Bank of Baroda finance documents, Sanctions Map and other legel documents...so papers were OK... project started late but u can see construction status

    RG Group :: RG Residency TOWER F & G, Sector-120, Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    Sikka is also good.. price starts with 16 lakh (basic).

    One of my friend book 1BHK in RG residency... I also checked lease deed, airport authority approval, Bank of Baroda finance documents, Sanctions Map and other legel documents...so papers were OK... project started late but u can see construction status

    RG Group :: RG Residency TOWER F & G, Sector-120, Noida



    Sorry Fritolay...it looks my info was not up-to-date...

    Can you share booking/ pricing details pls. I am sending you PM.

    Thanks N Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    Sorry Fritolay...it looks my info was not up-to-date...

    Can you share booking/ pricing details pls. I am sending you PM.

    Thanks N Cheers

    lotus zing is best among them for investment/self use purpose...in my opinion
    CommentQuote
  • i m new user in the forum, i wanna 2 bhk home in noida, my budget is 30 lacs, please suggest me good option in noida, i want to book very soon, thanks,
    mail id- anaskhan446rediffmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • Logix Neo World

    Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    Sikka is also good.. price starts with 16 lakh (basic).

    One of my friend book 1BHK in RG residency... I also checked lease deed, airport authority approval, Bank of Baroda finance documents, Sanctions Map and other legel documents...so papers were OK... project started late but u can see construction status

    RG Group :: RG Residency TOWER F & G, Sector-120, Noida


    You can also go for Logix Neo World a very good project with all world class amenities best for investment at Sec-150 Noida Expressway ( 525 sq.ft)
    CommentQuote
  • ur budget sounds quite cramped.. however if u negotiate hard and extend ur budget lil more u may get something in unihomes 3 or unitech residency 855 sft unit..

    Originally Posted by anas khan
    i m new user in the forum, i wanna 2 bhk home in noida, my budget is 30 lacs, please suggest me good option in noida, i want to book very soon, thanks,
    mail id- anaskhan446rediffmail.com
    CommentQuote