Hi All
please if anyone have latest price rate of Ajnara grand heritage .. Kindly let me know .. Urgent
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ajay27may
    Hi All
    please if anyone have latest price rate of Ajnara grand heritage .. Kindly let me know .. Urgent

one broker quoted 3370 all inclusive 5-6 floor in flexi plan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by easysameer
    one broker quoted 3370 all inclusive 5-6 floor in flexi plan

this include lease rent or except this because after 6 june ajnara is taking 85 rs fper sq/ft or lease rent.

can you please give me that broker no. so that i can also contact with him .. thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • I also got the similar price from IC guys he was saying around 3400 all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Please try gaur in 119...have heard they ahve launched a new phase and offering at 3000/- bsp.
    CommentQuote
  • These guys(broker) just tell like that 3400( all inclusive) but wont tell speciafically about BSP ,IFMS ,PLC just say total .Beware of these guys all fraud.

My friend was about to book in Capetown there also these broker saying 3400 ( all inclusive) even he has given his cheque no also but somehow he was not convinced wiht the deal so next day those guys called & said as they have to complete there Quota of 100 /month & today is the last day so they are offering same deal in 3196.
    These broker play the tricks with Customer's sentiments & try to fool .So if about to book ask for individual BSP & all other details whihc will give you much clear picture .

Regards,
    BBisht
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nikhil_S
    Please try gaur in 119...have heard they ahve launched a new phase and offering at 3000/- bsp.

Construction quality of Gaur projects is generally not that great... Have seen their projects in Indirapuram where there are lots and lots of seepage related problems..
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur green city in IP looks ok than rest of their peers in same locality...still you may be right...that they ahve better qulaity then ajnara..

Originally Posted by skoda0505
    Construction quality of Gaur projects is generally not that great... Have seen their projects in Indirapuram where there are lots and lots of seepage related problems..
    CommentQuote