Hello All,

I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I overlooked or missed any discussion on this.

Would Assotech Windsor Court, Sec-78 Noida be a good project to invest in?

How is the reputation of the builder and how reliable they are? I went thru a discussion on Mahagun Moderne and found that many customers are not happy because of the poor customer care support & handling and misbehaving of the executives... did any of us come across somethine like this from Assotech because that is something whick makes me worried about any builder.

Please share your thought, it will be highly appreciated to make up my mind to decide.

Thanks!
Read more
174 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There are already multiple threads running for this project. PLs use the search button provided on top of the page.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks buddy for your suggestion...overall what i came across is that Assotech is known to be a good builder focussed on quality of projects...but what here i would like to know about their reliability as well...as i could read various thread and there were some posts about Mahagun Mywoods, which holds the same status as Assotech, where few customers faced the problem of price hike even after allotment letter was issued and all the formalities were done. They took the dummt sign of the customer and put it on new allotment letter, which from my understanding is fraudism.

Also nowadays i could read in a live thread that the customer support at mahagun is horrible and they talk with no sign of respect to their customers and they literally threaten the customers for money and so on....

so would you guys like to share your thoughts about Assotech in their service and support because if there is a comparison with the peer in quality and brand then it should be compared with service & support and customer satisfaction as well..

comments and thoughts are welcome...
    CommentQuote
  • Okay so these are entirely my thoughts ... and ppl are free to correct me if they feel I am wrong

Pros of Assotech:
    - Assotech and Mahagun are both very good builders, but if you want a comparison, I would rate Assotech to be better, based on their Indirapuram project. Assotech Windsor Park till date is considered the best there. Mahagun's project there is good, but not that good.

- Mahagun Moderne has a very awkward PLC system wherein they charge a good enough PLC till even 16th floor. So if you want a lower/mid floor, be prepared to add around 200 to the BSP there.

- Assotech is a smaller project so might finish earlier.

Pros of Mahagun:
    - Mahagun Moderne is better in terms of location. Assotech is much inside the sector.
    - Moderne is ahead in terms of construction (till now).
    - Floor plans are better. Assotech has this new concept of MUVs and personally I didnt like their layouts much.

Happy Investing
    :-)

- Moderne has a rectangular plot whereas Assotech's is irregular shaped. Its a known fact that Sec-78's land is disputed - and hedge shaped plot might be disputed.

-
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skoda0505
    Okay so these are entirely my thoughts ... and ppl are free to correct me if they feel I am wrong

Pros of Assotech:
    - Assotech and Mahagun are both very good builders, but if you want a comparison, I would rate Assotech to be better, based on their Indirapuram project. Assotech Windsor Park till date is considered the best there. Mahagun's project there is good, but not that good.

- Mahagun Moderne has a very awkward PLC system wherein they charge a good enough PLC till even 16th floor. So if you want a lower/mid floor, be prepared to add around 200 to the BSP there.

- Assotech is a smaller project so might finish earlier.

Pros of Mahagun:
    - Mahagun Moderne is better in terms of location. Assotech is much inside the sector.
    - Moderne is ahead in terms of construction (till now).
    - Floor plans are better. Assotech has this new concept of MUVs and personally I didnt like their layouts much.

Happy Investing
    :-)

- Moderne has a rectangular plot whereas Assotech's is irregular shaped. Its a known fact that Sec-78's land is disputed - and hedge shaped plot might be disputed.

-

fair enough...yeah Moderne has a better location as compared to WC but have seen the sample flats of assotech and it looked quite impressive in terms of design n quality, and i just hope they replicate the same in actual flats too...
    it's a new info to me tht sec 78 land is also disputed..so far i knew about only NE..is it an official information from authority buddy?
    CommentQuote
    Moderne has a rectangular plot whereas Assotech's is irregular shaped. Its a known fact that Sec-78's land is disputed - and hedge shaped plot might be disputed.

-

Is the entire Sector 78 is a rectangular land. If not then how it can be possible to cut all rectangular size plots...

SunShine helios, Antrakish Golf view 2 also has irregulat plot size but all of them have thier land registered from Noida Authority..

Regarding buillder reputation, Assotech is a mid size builder. Personally i didn't have high regards for Assotech but he is better than other builders.

Also Mahagun was launched much earlier then Assotech, thats why they are ahead in thier construction.

What i dont like about Mahagun that All of Mahagun projects are very conjested and they didn't have a good outside view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vondamn
    Is the entire Sector 78 is a rectangular land. If not then how it can be possible to cut all rectangular size plots...

SunShine helios, Antrakish Golf view 2 also has irregulat plot size but all of them have thier land registered from Noida Authority..

Regarding buillder reputation, Assotech is a mid size builder. Personally i didn't have high regards for Assotech but he is better than other builders.

Also Mahagun was launched much earlier then Assotech, thats why they are ahead in thier construction.

What i dont like about Mahagun that All of Mahagun projects are very conjested and they didn't have a good outside view.

If the layout of project is looking good it may be irregular or right angled
    CommentQuote
  • Sec-78 is disputed and there are some litigations pending. I came to know of this from some of my sources. Anyhow, an RTI has already been filed in NA two weeks back. Lets see what(and if) they reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vondamn

yeah all the good builders have their land registered from authority....it really does not matter if the land is rectangle or irregular in shape as long as it delivers the quality..

ur observation about mahagun is absolutely correct that the projects are quite dense and especially moderne too..no doubt they keep their stand in quality...and i have seen Windsor Green in Sec 50 and it looks quite decent construction....

hey buddy did u hear anything about land dispute of sec 78 as Sloda0505 is saying..so far i did not hear anything on this, so i dont have any clue.....
    CommentQuote
  • Is Sec 78 land disputed?

Originally Posted by skoda0505
    Sec-78 is disputed and there are some litigations pending. I came to know of this from some of my sources. Anyhow, an RTI has already been filed in NA two weeks back. Lets see what(and if) they reply.

Hello Guys...please throw some light on the remark of disputed land of Sec 78...is it really disputed?

i never heard of anything like this..to my knowledge it was only for NE...any clues??

senior members may please advise.....
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech Windsor Court Customers?

Assotech customers please come forward to this thread and share your experience so far with the service, support and satisfaction graph.... and also any comaprison with other at par builders in the service....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar13
    Hello Guys...please throw some light on the remark of disputed land of Sec 78...is it really disputed?
    i never heard of anything like this..to my knowledge it was only for NE...any clues??
    senior members may please advise.....

There are two disputed lots

1. sector 78 , a notch between antriksh golf view 1 and 2 .
    2. sector 76, a notch in Amrapali silicon city, which they have marked as park.

overall it seems remaining land of sector 78 and 76 is not yet acquired , only on maps shown as parks but in reality its not. very likely possibility of under development land to come in litigation just like in NE
    CommentQuote
  • thanks anubhav for your comment...but to my surprise antriksh is a highly rated project in that area and if that also comes somehow in litigation then it's a big time shocking news.....as long as parks are concerned, i think these are passed on papers but lets wait n watch if it comes in reality as well, there is a 11 acre park also sanctioned, so lets see what happens to that as well....

and lets keep our fingers crossed that Sec 78 lands go clean without any litigation...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar13
    thanks anubhav for your comment...but to my surprise antriksh is a highly rated project in that area and if that also comes somehow in litigation then it's a big time shocking news.....as long as parks are concerned, i think these are paased on papers but lets wait n watch if it comes in reality as well, there is a 11 acre park also sanctioned, so lets see what happens to that as well....
    and lets keep our fingers crossed that Sec 78 lands go clean without any litigation...

Well as I understand it, Antriksh might be a highly rates project there but there are lots of complaints wrt project delivery, quality of construction, false promises by builder, bad customer service etc etc. Its project in Sec 50, Antriksh Green, is a disaster.
    CommentQuote
    Well as I understand it, Antriksh might be a highly rates project there but there are lots of complaints wrt project delivery, quality of construction, false promises by builder, bad customer service etc etc. Its project in Sec 50, Antriksh Green, is a disaster.

yeah i read some bad words about theu sec 50 project but what i could see in various threads, GF 1 & 2 are rated nicely but again as u said, the ucstomer service and delivery records also matter in any project, and i am more worried about customer service because that is very critical area which gives u a feeling that ur money is in good hand or not... ultimately the project will be finished sooner or later but the service, support and attitude will make u feel comfortable indeed about their reliability..
    CommentQuote
  • As mentioned Assotech is a mid sized builder.
    I Have booked 1365 area which is now 1390. Since they increase thier size constantly (first it was 1310, then 1365 and now 1390).
    Hope they dont increase any further.

Now coming to thier current projects, Celeste is thier premium project and they are promising to deliver by next March.

Assotech Nest is also delayed by a year or so. You can go and match their quality with other builders. As heard they are giving possession for two towers.

Assotech Windsor court is constructed by Ahluwalia Contracts (which is a well known name in Realty sector) so hope quality will be at par with others builders (Also Assotech is the costliest project in Sector 78 as of now).

They have a small office at Sector 19, i found their beavior as decent and willing to share project information. So they have a decent customer support too.

In general i would rate Assotech as a decent builder, but expects delay by atleast a year in Windsor court too.

Originally Posted by kumar13
    Assotech customers please come forward to this thread and share your experience so far with the service, support and satisfaction graph.... and also any comaprison with other at par builders in the service....
    CommentQuote