Hello All,

I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I overlooked or missed any discussion on this.

Would Assotech Windsor Court, Sec-78 Noida be a good project to invest in?

How is the reputation of the builder and how reliable they are? I went thru a discussion on Mahagun Moderne and found that many customers are not happy because of the poor customer care support & handling and misbehaving of the executives... did any of us come across somethine like this from Assotech because that is something whick makes me worried about any builder.

Please share your thought, it will be highly appreciated to make up my mind to decide.

Thanks!
Read more
174 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=76624
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Recently visited Assotech site. No manpower seen. Got some picts trying to upload.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Some 30-35 family already living in completed towers. Told by a maintenance office guy. Power back up, security guards in place.
    almost no manpower seen on site. Seeing the current situation, No idea when r we doing to get the possession. Heard in another Assotech projects buyers and builders together monitoring project progress and payments (escrow account) to ensure completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech is heading for liquidation. Not sure when will these be completed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sksbses
    Some 30-35 family already living in completed towers. Told by a maintenance office guy. Power back up, security guards in place.
    almost no manpower seen on site. Seeing the current situation, No idea when r we doing to get the possession. Heard in another Assotech projects buyers and builders together monitoring project progress and payments (escrow account) to ensure completion.

Which is the project where Escrow arrangement has been worked out with buyers? Can you name the project please?
    CommentQuote
  • There was a big article in Noida news paper. Assotech Celeste. i think it is sector 44 Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    No updates for assotech!!
    Good News for Jaypee home buyers. Deal confirmed between Jaypee and Ultractech for Cement Unit sale.
    CommentQuote
  • I have flat in Tower E.

How can I get added to the whatsapp group?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Guys, if anyone has any updates pls share. Pls ready below. Will we get our flats?
    What shall we do now?
    -----------------

ASSOTECH LIMITED
    As on: June 29, 2016

Assotech Limited is a Public incorporated on 11 April 1996. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 330,800,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 236,588,000.It is inolved in Building of complete constructions or parts thereof; civil engineering

Assotech Limited's Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 30 September 2014 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2014.

Directors of Assotech Limited are Ravinder Kumar Dogra, Manoj Srivastava, Jayaraman Somaskandan, Sanjeev Srivastva, Rajeev Srivastva, Amitabh Jitendra Chaturvedi, Abhinav Bhushan, Amish Chandrakant Pandya, Sharmil Chandra Bhushan, .

Assotech Limited's Corporate Identification Number is (CIN) U45201DL1996PLC078063 and its registration number is 78063.Its Email address is roc@assotechlimited.com and its registered address is 148-F, POCKET-IV, PHASE-1, MAYUR VIHAR, DELHI DL 110091 IN , - , .
    Current status of Assotech Limited is - Under Liquidation.

Company Details
    CIN U45201DL1996PLC078063

Company Name ASSOTECH LIMITED
    Company Status Under Liquidation
    RoC RoC-Delhi
    Registration Number 78063
    Company Category Company limited by Shares
    Company Sub Category Non-govt company
    Class of Company Public
    Date of Incorporation 11 April 1996
    Age of Company 20 years, 2 month, 27 days
    Activity Building of complete constructions or parts thereof; civil engineering
    Click here to see other companies involved in same activity.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Are you in Assotech Buyers whatsapp group? How can i get added to it?

Regards
    CommentQuote