Assotech Windsor Court by Assotech Builders in Sector 78 Noida

Last updated: January 9 2021
185 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Assotech Windsor Court by Assotech Builders in Sector 78 Noida

Hi All,

I am planning to buy 990 SFT 2BHK in this apartment in resale on price of 5000/ SFT.

Please suggest is it advisable to go ahead for this.

I want it for my end use only.
    Last edited October 26 2015, 05:01 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Dear members,
      Please update the status for tower G.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I was planning to buy a flat in this project for end use.

However, after going through this thread, realized that there is allegedly some dispute on this property. Can you guys please confirm if that is the case. Also, how far is this place from the under construction metro station?

Last edited December 22 2015, 05:20 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

To my knowledge, there is no dispute. Where did u get that information from?

Comment

From this thread only

Comment

Nah, I don't think that info is correct. Though, possession of few towers is delayed as they are not ready.

Comment

Hello All, Pls share updates on the project, any development....

Comment

Hi Guys

Can you please tell me how can I get added to the whatsapp group?

Cant post my number here. Have already received a warning regarding that.

Comment

Hi, just joined and posting for the first time.

I am interested in getting resale unit in the project. If someone with information can share the per sft price range in which deals are happening nowadays.

Further, can someone indicate how far is the project from the planned metro station?

Thanks

Comment

Nearest proposed metro station wld be sector 78 which is about 1km. The same distance from sector 101 station as well

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X