Collapse

Assotech Windsor Court by Assotech Builders in Sector 78 Noida

Last updated: January 9 2021
185 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Assotech Windsor Court by Assotech Builders in Sector 78 Noida

Please let me know if there is a whatsapp group where I can join the discussions. I have not been provided the possession of tower I so far

Comment

If there is a grouppls add me as well. I would PM my number.

Comment

Hi Everyone

Can anyone tell about Tower H Progress and likely possession informed by Assotech.
        Are you guys aware of if any meeting held between Flat Owners and Builder in recent?

Thanks & Regards

Comment

There is whatsapp group for AWC.You can join group. Also lot of activity is happening and some committee is being formed to talk to Assotech for completion or project.

Comment

Originally posted by vondamn View Post
            There is whatsapp group for AWC.You can join group. Also lot of activity is happening and some committee is being formed to talk to Assotech for completion or project.
            How do i join the group? Who do i PM my whatsapp number?

Comment

Originally posted by moghambo View Post
              How do i join the group? Who do i PM my whatsapp number?
              https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ctions?t=91795
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi,
                it will be very nice of you, if you can guide How do i join the watsapp group?
                Who do i PM my whatsapp number?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by sksbses View Post
                  Hi,
                  it will be very nice of you, if you can guide How do i join the watsapp group?
                  Who do i PM my whatsapp number?

Regards
                  https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...28#post1949728

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ctions?t=91795
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hello All,

I just joined the group today and hopefully now remain active. Tower G possessions are in progress (Completion certificate is not obtained- so I took possession of my flat at my own risk)- planning to moving in 2 months.
                    our legal system do not empower us to go and get justice in time (no offense to anyone- my personal opinion) against the builder.so, negotiate as much you can, no other way.

Power back up provisioned (not sure I have it or not in my flat- need to check), security is there, maintenance team working on the project do not have funds or material to facilitate possessions. I have lot of items missing in my flat (But compromised on their verbal assurance, knowing it will not be fulfilled).
                    Basement not ready (and will not be ready for next 6-8 months)-community center/club structure is done with nothing else in it (Can be used for personal functions/events).
                    I am planning to visit this weekend- post your queries and I will get you some updates (I will not be able to get you flat specific details)

Comment

Thanks for information.
                      Can you please check the Tower H Status. It will be great if you can share some current pics after your visit.
                      is there flat owners group for Assotech Windsor? How do i join?

regards

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X