Hello All,

I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I overlooked or missed any discussion on this.

Would Assotech Windsor Court, Sec-78 Noida be a good project to invest in?

How is the reputation of the builder and how reliable they are? I went thru a discussion on Mahagun Moderne and found that many customers are not happy because of the poor customer care support & handling and misbehaving of the executives... did any of us come across somethine like this from Assotech because that is something whick makes me worried about any builder.

Please share your thought, it will be highly appreciated to make up my mind to decide.

Thanks!
Read more
Reply
173 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • thanks vondamn for your reply and some positive feedback on the service....what total price/sqft did u pay for ur flat if i may know that....

    yeah i had a look at their sample flats and they looked quite impressive with all those designer walls, wooden flooring etc and they confirmed that its gonna be the same in actual flats too after construction..if they deliver what they are promising then it would be a quite decent project i would say...
    CommentQuote
  • I booked in September last year at 3120 (all inclusive except PLC ).

    Originally Posted by kumar13
    thanks vondamn for your reply and some positive feedback on the service....what total price/sqft did u pay for ur flat if i may know that....
    yeah i had a look at their sample flats and they looked quite impressive with all those designer walls, wooden flooring etc and they confirmed that its gonna be the same in actual flats too after construction..if they deliver what they are promising then it would be a quite decent project i would say...
    CommentQuote
  • How is the construction going on there ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skoda0505
    How is the construction going on there ?

    the construction is going on a good speed out there..i had a look at the site starting this month and the work was done at a good pace..all the towers are under construction..tower E is bit slow as digging was going on but other twoers were quite speedy...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vondamn
    I booked in September last year at 3120 (all inclusive except PLC ).

    quite good rate i must say..which floor is that if i may know...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi..
    I booked a flat in Tower G in sep10, since then I gathered a lot of information from available sources about this bulider and can say its among one of most reputed mid size bulider. This is a good project to invest as layout is good and since no of units are less (600-800 flats), hence schedule wont be a problem. I have made few visits to site and witnessed that construction is in full swing and there is in time.Assotech customer service or support is good and I did not face any problem so far. If you have made up your mind to buy then go far it at the earliest as very few units are left and recently Noida authority has announce to increase cirlcle rates which will ultimately passed on to Buyers.
    Best of Luck to you..
    Originally Posted by kumar13
    Hello All,

    I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I overlooked or missed any discussion on this.

    Would Assotech Windsor Court, Sec-78 Noida be a good project to invest in?
    How is the reputation of the builder and how reliable they are? I went thru a discussion on Mahagun Moderne and found that many customers are not happy because of the poor customer care support & handling and misbehaving of the executives... did any of us come across somethine like this from Assotech because that is something whick makes me worried about any builder.

    Please share your thought, it will be highly appreciated to make up my mind to decide.

    Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • As i said it does not inlcude any kind of PLC. I booked on 10th floor.

    Originally Posted by kumar13
    quite good rate i must say..which floor is that if i may know...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maneesh sing
    Hi..
    I booked a flat in Tower G in sep10, since then I gathered a lot of information from available sources about this bulider and can say its among one of most reputed mid size bulider. This is a good project to invest as layout is good and since no of units are less (600-800 flats), hence schedule wont be a problem. I have made few visits to site and witnessed that construction is in full swing and there is in time.Assotech customer service or support is good and I did not face any problem so far. If you have made up your mind to buy then go far it at the earliest as very few units are left and recently Noida authority has announce to increase cirlcle rates which will ultimately passed on to Buyers.
    Best of Luck to you..

    thanks maneesh for your feedback....
    CommentQuote
  • Nevermind!!!
    One of my friends has booked last week (26.06.11) in windsor court unit having size 1390 sq ft...he paid 50.4 lacs all incl in flexi payment plan through all check deals.com..(they are giving 3% discount over it with a credit note)...hope this will help you during negotiation

    Originally Posted by kumar13
    thanks maneesh for your feedback....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...
    I too booked 1365 unit which is now 1390 sq ft...did you recived any demand for this increased size....

    Originally Posted by vondamn
    As mentioned Assotech is a mid sized builder.
    I Have booked 1365 area which is now 1390. Since they increase thier size constantly (first it was 1310, then 1365 and now 1390).
    Hope they dont increase any further.

    Now coming to thier current projects, Celeste is thier premium project and they are promising to deliver by next March.

    Assotech Nest is also delayed by a year or so. You can go and match their quality with other builders. As heard they are giving possession for two towers.

    Assotech Windsor court is constructed by Ahluwalia Contracts (which is a well known name in Realty sector) so hope quality will be at par with others builders (Also Assotech is the costliest project in Sector 78 as of now).

    They have a small office at Sector 19, i found their beavior as decent and willing to share project information. So they have a decent customer support too.

    In general i would rate Assotech as a decent builder, but expects delay by atleast a year in Windsor court too.
    CommentQuote
  • Kumar..i too booked on 10th Floor.in september..i paid 44.5 lacs all inclusive..(incl plc for road facing and corner flat).. .

    Originally Posted by kumar13
    quite good rate i must say..which floor is that if i may know...
    CommentQuote
  • There is no change in room, kitchen and drawing/dining size except drawing room balcony is extended by 1 foot (earlier it was 4', not it is 5' in new layout). So just increasing 1 foot balcony how they can increase super area by 25 sq feet. If assotech demand for increase size then we have to fight for it, as assotech is following ir-regular practice by charging extra from customers.

    Originally Posted by maneesh sing
    Hi...
    I too booked 1365 unit which is now 1390 sq ft...did you recived any demand for this increased size....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vondamn
    There is no change in room, kitchen and drawing/dining size except drawing room balcony is extended by 1 foot (earlier it was 4', not it is 5' in new layout). So just increasing 1 foot balcony how they can increase super area by 25 sq feet. If assotech demand for increase size then we have to fight for it, as assotech is following ir-regular practice by charging extra from customers.

    thts really weird..no increase in carpet aera with area increase??
    ..i think thr was some change in kitchen too..some change in side platform..isn't it?
    if they have increased area then sooner or later price change request is expected.....
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Maneesh,

    Can you please pass on further details as ACD people are telling about 1% disc & total cost is coming to 52 lac + exclusive of PLC

    Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • This is a standard practice is this industry, dear! It has at least added some area in the balcony. some builders don't add even an inch and still super area increases!
    CommentQuote