Assotech Windsor Court by Assotech Builders in Sector 78 Noida

Last updated: January 27 2018
183 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Assotech Windsor Court by Assotech Builders in Sector 78 Noida

Assotech Windsor Court Customers?

Assotech customers please come forward to this thread and share your experience so far with the service, support and satisfaction graph.... and also any comaprison with other at par builders in the service....

Comment

Originally posted by kumar13 View Post
      Hello Guys...please throw some light on the remark of disputed land of Sec 78...is it really disputed?
      i never heard of anything like this..to my knowledge it was only for NE...any clues??
      senior members may please advise.....

There are two disputed lots

1. sector 78 , a notch between antriksh golf view 1 and 2 .
      2. sector 76, a notch in Amrapali silicon city, which they have marked as park.

overall it seems remaining land of sector 78 and 76 is not yet acquired , only on maps shown as parks but in reality its not. very likely possibility of under development land to come in litigation just like in NE

Comment

thanks anubhav for your comment...but to my surprise antriksh is a highly rated project in that area and if that also comes somehow in litigation then it's a big time shocking news.....as long as parks are concerned, i think these are passed on papers but lets wait n watch if it comes in reality as well, there is a 11 acre park also sanctioned, so lets see what happens to that as well....

and lets keep our fingers crossed that Sec 78 lands go clean without any litigation...
        Last edited January 22 2016, 10:10 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

thanks anubhav for your comment...but to my surprise antriksh is a highly rated project in that area and if that also comes somehow in litigation then it's a big time shocking news.....as long as parks are concerned, i think these are paased on papers but lets wait n watch if it comes in reality as well, there is a 11 acre park also sanctioned, so lets see what happens to that as well....
          and lets keep our fingers crossed that Sec 78 lands go clean without any litigation...
          Well as I understand it, Antriksh might be a highly rates project there but there are lots of complaints wrt project delivery, quality of construction, false promises by builder, bad customer service etc etc. Its project in Sec 50, Antriksh Green, is a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by skoda0505 View Post
            Well as I understand it, Antriksh might be a highly rates project there but there are lots of complaints wrt project delivery, quality of construction, false promises by builder, bad customer service etc etc. Its project in Sec 50, Antriksh Green, is a disaster.
            yeah i read some bad words about theu sec 50 project but what i could see in various threads, GF 1 & 2 are rated nicely but again as u said, the ucstomer service and delivery records also matter in any project, and i am more worried about customer service because that is very critical area which gives u a feeling that ur money is in good hand or not... ultimately the project will be finished sooner or later but the service, support and attitude will make u feel comfortable indeed about their reliability..

Comment

As mentioned Assotech is a mid sized builder.
              I Have booked 1365 area which is now 1390. Since they increase thier size constantly (first it was 1310, then 1365 and now 1390).
              Hope they dont increase any further.

Now coming to thier current projects, Celeste is thier premium project and they are promising to deliver by next March.

Assotech Nest is also delayed by a year or so. You can go and match their quality with other builders. As heard they are giving possession for two towers.

Assotech Windsor court is constructed by Ahluwalia Contracts (which is a well known name in Realty sector) so hope quality will be at par with others builders (Also Assotech is the costliest project in Sector 78 as of now).

They have a small office at Sector 19, i found their beavior as decent and willing to share project information. So they have a decent customer support too.

In general i would rate Assotech as a decent builder, but expects delay by atleast a year in Windsor court too.

Assotech customers please come forward to this thread and share your experience so far with the service, support and satisfaction graph.... and also any comaprison with other at par builders in the service....

Comment

thanks vondamn for your reply and some positive feedback on the service....what total price/sqft did u pay for ur flat if i may know that....

yeah i had a look at their sample flats and they looked quite impressive with all those designer walls, wooden flooring etc and they confirmed that its gonna be the same in actual flats too after construction..if they deliver what they are promising then it would be a quite decent project i would say...
                Last edited January 22 2016, 10:10 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I booked in September last year at 3120 (all inclusive except PLC ).

thanks vondamn for your reply and some positive feedback on the service....what total price/sqft did u pay for ur flat if i may know that....
                  yeah i had a look at their sample flats and they looked quite impressive with all those designer walls, wooden flooring etc and they confirmed that its gonna be the same in actual flats too after construction..if they deliver what they are promising then it would be a quite decent project i would say...

Comment

How is the construction going on there ?

Comment

Originally posted by skoda0505 View Post
                      How is the construction going on there ?
                      the construction is going on a good speed out there..i had a look at the site starting this month and the work was done at a good pace..all the towers are under construction..tower E is bit slow as digging was going on but other twoers were quite speedy...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X