Hello All,

I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I overlooked or missed any discussion on this.

Would Assotech Windsor Court, Sec-78 Noida be a good project to invest in?

How is the reputation of the builder and how reliable they are? I went thru a discussion on Mahagun Moderne and found that many customers are not happy because of the poor customer care support & handling and misbehaving of the executives... did any of us come across somethine like this from Assotech because that is something whick makes me worried about any builder.

Please share your thought, it will be highly appreciated to make up my mind to decide.

Thanks!
Read more
174 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nitin,,, you negotiate hard..as my friend has paid 50.5 Lacs all inclusive on for a Flat at 6th Floor....he also got a credit note for 3% discount..
    As only few units are left and recently Noida authority has announce to increase cirlcle rate..rates may go up in few weeks...but as of now it is not incraesed....so negotiate hard....
    Originally Posted by Nitinb2010
    Dear Maneesh,

Can you please pass on further details as ACD people are telling about 1% disc & total cost is coming to 52 lac + exclusive of PLC

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Kumar and Praveen...
    bulider has not formally communicated us about this change in floor plan..
    Let us wait for formal communication and justification about this change...
    We need to take a stand not pay entire amount which will be aroun 70-75k...bulider can not pass entire thing to us....we can negotiate on this provided builder fails to justify about this incrase in size..

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    This is a standard practice is this industry, dear! It has at least added some area in the balcony. some builders don't add even an inch and still super area increases!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maneesh sing
    Kumar and Praveen...
    bulider has not formally communicated us about this change in floor plan..
    Let us wait for formal communication and justification about this change...
    We need to take a stand not pay entire amount which will be aroun 70-75k...bulider can not pass entire thing to us....we can negotiate on this provided builder fails to justify about this incrase in size..

yeah but m sure they will be prepared with all the answers to justify this....and not paying any extra cost gonna work only when all the buers are reluctant on not paying any extra cost..if it is being negotiated on individual basis, then i think its not gonna work.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hello ppl

Any idea on current resale / fresh booking BSP in windsor assotech sector 78 ?

Can we expect it to reach 4000psf by end of 2011 owing to current disturbance in NE

Thanks
    sps
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sps_user
    Hello ppl

Any idea on current resale / fresh booking BSP in windsor assotech sector 78 ?
    Can we expect it to reach 4000psf by end of 2011 owing to current disturbance in NE

Thanks
    sps

The current price is bouncing somwhere around 3600 psf and at this pace of appreciation you can expect 4000 psf by end of this year...

but since now there is a news that farmers are getting prepared for attacking newly formed sectors of 7x...lets see whts coming up?

any update guys if you may have....
    CommentQuote
  • SC NE decision impact on sector 78

Hello ppl

With today's SC decision on NE-GN, do we anticipate any trouble in sector 78 also ? is it possible that sector 78 related farmers file cases and SC put a hold on construction unless cases are resolved, which might take forever.

I am not trying to spread the rumors, just trying to get a clear picture from people who has been closely following this episode.

Thanks
    sps
    CommentQuote
  • First of all it is not the SC..but the HC which has given the verdict. Secondly..nobody can say for sure now..wait for another couple of days..and the situation of whole of NE will be clear...then it will be Noida's turn.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shashibg
    First of all it is not the SC..but the HC which has given the verdict. Secondly..nobody can say for sure now..wait for another couple of days..and the situation of whole of NE will be clear...then it will be Noida's turn.

Yes true...
    Then farmers from other states can also go to HC.. like in haryana, Maharashtra..etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sps_user
    Hello ppl

With today's SC decision on NE-GN, do we anticipate any trouble in sector 78 also ? is it possible that sector 78 related farmers file cases and SC put a hold on construction unless cases are resolved, which might take forever.

I am not trying to spread the rumors, just trying to get a clear picture from people who has been closely following this episode.

Thanks
    sps

We all are sailing in the same boat my friend..lets wait n watch closely the whole episode...lets see what tomorrow has in hand because as per news going around, 20th July was the date given by farmers of 7x sectors for any firm answer from authority, failing which they will try to stop the construction work at all the sites... so lets see how it all turns out...
    CommentQuote
  • What is the basis for farmers to go to sector 7x to stop construction ? Did builders do anything fishy in sector 7x also ??
    CommentQuote
  • land dispute in sector 78

Someone in the thread mentioned about the land dispute in sector 78 and informed about filing the RTI as well to find out facts. Do we have the information available with us now? If yes, please share it with everyone so that it can enlighten every investor in sector 78. Thanks in anticipation!
    CommentQuote
  • assotech windsor court group

Dear Sir

i have created a group assotech windsor court will u join that

Originally Posted by Nitinb2010
    Dear Maneesh,

Can you please pass on further details as ACD people are telling about 1% disc & total cost is coming to 52 lac + exclusive of PLC

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • join forum assotech windsor court
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pachaurip
    Dear Sir

i have created a group assotech windsor court will u join that

there is already a yahoo group existant for windsor court...u may join that
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, any idea what is the current price of this project? One of my friend asking me to inquire about it, he's out of India right now.
    CommentQuote