Hello All,

I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I overlooked or missed any discussion on this.

Would Assotech Windsor Court, Sec-78 Noida be a good project to invest in?

How is the reputation of the builder and how reliable they are? I went thru a discussion on Mahagun Moderne and found that many customers are not happy because of the poor customer care support & handling and misbehaving of the executives... did any of us come across somethine like this from Assotech because that is something whick makes me worried about any builder.

Please share your thought, it will be highly appreciated to make up my mind to decide.

Thanks!
Read more
174 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Few days back Assotech is selling at 3600 psf (all inclusive). I dont know about current price.

Originally Posted by neokhsr
    Guys, any idea what is the current price of this project? One of my friend asking me to inquire about it, he's out of India right now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neokhsr
    Guys, any idea what is the current price of this project? One of my friend asking me to inquire about it, he's out of India right now.

what super area he is looking at...i heard that there is a different rate for 990 sqft and other super area flats...990 sqft is being sold at higher price than 3600 psf...
    CommentQuote
  • How is progress @Windsor Court

Dear All,

How is the progress Windsor Court Sec-78 Compare to other builders as there is no update on this forum from last few months.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone aware of the current selling price of the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpuri2010
    Anyone aware of the current selling price of the builder?

Do yoou wants to buy the builder, if not please my friend ask for flats rate not buider.
    CommentQuote
  • why no action is happening on this forum? even yahoo group is not so active? Are there very few end users in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Ifanybody knows resale rate for 990size please let me know.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • I heard builder stopped resale in this project? is this true?
    CommentQuote
  • Now Assotech has come up with 60:40 plan with a new price of Rs 5500 all inclusive. But inventory is very less for 990, 1390, 1465 and 1645. I think the rate is bit higher side as compared to the current market trend. Any inputs from the members?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpuri2010
    Now Assotech has come up with 60:40 plan with a new price of Rs 5500 all inclusive. But inventory is very less for 990, 1390, 1465 and 1645. I think the rate is bit higher side as compared to the current market trend. Any inputs from the members?

Yes rates are on higher side..can anyone comment on quality? and appreciation of this project in coming 2-3 years? is it worth to invest in this project at this price?
    CommentQuote
  • resale

Hello

Does anyone know if builder has allowed resale in this project ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • as per my last discussion with CRM, she informed that resale is allowed.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks smart111. Any idea for how much resale is going on currently ? I heard that market is slow these days.
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech Windsor Court Sec-78 Noida Pictures 21st-Nov-2014

From here you can see the construciton progress of Assotech Windsor Court Sec-78 ,Noida :

Construction Status of Assotech Windsor Court Sec-78 Noida India Date 21st-Nov-2014 | MCG Gurgaon Property Tax
    CommentQuote
  • Already delayed and no late payment from builder

This project is already delayed by one and half year. Also builder is not paying late payment and saying as per their company policy it would be adjusted in possession. This is quite hopeless.
    CommentQuote