Hello All,

I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I overlooked or missed any discussion on this.

Would Assotech Windsor Court, Sec-78 Noida be a good project to invest in?

How is the reputation of the builder and how reliable they are? I went thru a discussion on Mahagun Moderne and found that many customers are not happy because of the poor customer care support & handling and misbehaving of the executives... did any of us come across somethine like this from Assotech because that is something whick makes me worried about any builder.

Please share your thought, it will be highly appreciated to make up my mind to decide.

Thanks!
Read more
173 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • this is what I got from them

This is with reference to our meeting held on 17.01.2015 in corporate office with flat owners of Windsor Court.

Possession: Possession of Tower I J G will be started from March-15 onwards and early possession request can be send to CRM through mail if anyone is interested. And for Tower F H will be come in to Pre final stage by end of Aug-15, and for Tower E as per previous schedule.

Power Backup :Power Back for 2KVA ( for 2BHK) and 3KVA ( for 3BHK) is mandatory and will be charge 25000/- per KVA +ST
    Additional Charges: Dual Meter charges will be applicable 25000/- per flat + ST

Gate: Suggestion from customer is always welcome.

Security: Security will be provided.

Registration of property: Registration of property will be done as per authority rules; presently stamp duty is 5% of Flat Cost/Circle rate.
    Additionally with the effort of company development of 11 acres City Park and Community Centre has been initiated by Noida Authority in our Sector by tendering of these plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Poor apartment/Lift ratio is the spoilsport in phase 1 towers and the layout for most apartments is rubbish. Who likes such small drawing+dining space in a 3 BHK apartment? A big part of the covered area was dedicated to the extra room (Some MUV concept)
    CommentQuote
  • Arrest Warrant issues against Mr Sanjeev MD Assotech for cheating people

Just came to know about the same from one of my friend

Be careful guys before investing with such companies
    CommentQuote
  • stop spreading rumors. In this day and age, it's very easy to verify news. Google baba didn't turn up any result related to his arrest.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello friends, Can someone guide me is it worth to buy 990 sq.ft. now in resale? also i have heard that Possession date is going to cross Diwali 2015 ? what is the best all inclusive price in resale now?
    CommentQuote
  • AssotechWindsorCourt Sec-78 Noida

hi everyone,

I am flat owner too and have bought a 990 2bhk flat in windsor court.

Any one knows what is going on, the website used to post monthly construction updates, however, they have stopped doing that and it's been a few months now.

Did anyone visit the site recently, do they look good to start offering possession this year ?
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech Windsor Court - Latest Picture
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech Windsor Court, Assotech Builders, Sector - 78, Noida

Thanks for the pic Crazy bhai.
    Looks from the pic that they have made some decent progress but someone who has visited the site lately would know better.

Guys, the project has missed several deadlines, I hope they do not miss any more deadlines.

Having said that, did any one hear anything on how do they plan to give the penalty to compensate for the missed deadlines?
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech Windsor Court, Assotech Builders, Sector - 78, Noida

Itna sannata kyun hai bhai?
    CommentQuote
  • abhi koi family shift nahi huyee :D

Originally Posted by makaanmalik
    Itna sannata kyun hai bhai?
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech has sent me 'Offer of Possession' with final demand for their project 'Windsor Court', sector 78, Noida. I sent them mail to provide me completion certificate but no reply. Even the work is incomplete in the flat. I sent them mail for incomplete work as well but no reply. Can anyone help me with following:

1. What are the rules for builder to send 'Offer of Possession'? (request you to provide any clause or guidelines of any authority)
    2. Can they charge penalties for non acceptance of 'Offer of possession' in case of non completion of works in flat and their not responding to my mails?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • i visited the project last week because i am interested to buy an apartment here but surprised to see,

Lift is installed in only one tower- 3bhk,
      small apartments 990 sq.ft tower has no lift...
      the finishing work is running slower than tortoise.
      you cannot see any finishing work happening.
      Club construction is going on
      Labour is sleeping on the site and their kids playing

CommentQuote
  • I dont get this, had high expectations from Assotech and that is why i bought the flat in the first place, going by the high reputation of the builder.

Very sad it did not turn out the way I had wished for.

By the way, did any one speak to the management on how will they compensate for the delayed deadlines ?

Penalty to leni banti hai bhai logon, paise ped pe to laga nahi hai ki EMI bhi dein aur Rent bhi.
    The builder too should take the pain of not delivering the project on time.

It is our right and we should speak to them about it.
    CommentQuote
  • As per telephonic discussion, they said they will pay penalty as per terms and conditions of agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your reply rishabhjn_4u.

I hope they stick to their words.

On a separate note, did anyone visit the site lately, how are things moving ?

kisi ke paas lates pics hain to upload karo please.
    CommentQuote