Hello All,

I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I overlooked or missed any discussion on this.

Would Assotech Windsor Court, Sec-78 Noida be a good project to invest in?

How is the reputation of the builder and how reliable they are? I went thru a discussion on Mahagun Moderne and found that many customers are not happy because of the poor customer care support & handling and misbehaving of the executives... did any of us come across somethine like this from Assotech because that is something whick makes me worried about any builder.

Please share your thought, it will be highly appreciated to make up my mind to decide.

Thanks!
Read more
Reply
173 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Possession letter

    Hi,
    I just got my possession letter.Also has component of heavy interest.I have mailed them to provide a copy of OC.Let me see if they send it.
    Guys We need to get to gether atleast for sharing of info.



    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Also regarding penalty they say that they will not be giving anything because in the agreement it is mentioned that in case of delay because of Govt rules they are not liable to pay the penalty.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rochak22
    Also regarding penalty they say that they will not be giving anything because in the agreement it is mentioned that in case of delay because of Govt rules they are not liable to pay the penalty.


    they offered me possession and asked me to pay balance 40% amount while the flat was incomplete. On telephonic discussion and through mail, they agreed to take 20% now and balance 20% after completion of flat within 40-45 days. they have not yet received completion certificate.

    Regarding penalty, following questions are pertinent to ask:

    When did they apply for Completion Certificate, if at all they have applied?
    Which Govt. rule affected them for delay in completion of flat and how?

    Rochak22: Which tower and floor is your flat? Are you on whatsapp group?
    CommentQuote
  • Consumer-court-orders-12-compensation-for-flat-delivery-delay

    please check the following link, in which it is written that Govt has told the builders to pay the compensation in gurgoan..... we all also should go to the consumer court to ask to increase the compensation amount....

    the link is:- Consumer court orders 12% compensation for flat delivery delay - The Times of India



    What say????
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a flat (3bhk-1465) in 2011 in tower E, but still I have not received the possession.... any ideas when I should be getting it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pleasecheck
    I have booked a flat (3bhk-1465) in 2011 in tower E, but still I have not received the possession.... any ideas when I should be getting it.


    Possession of Tower-E is far away..They have just started giving possession letter for Tower-G.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rishabh
    I am not on the whatsapp group.Can you please add me.I would like to give some news albiet not on the public space.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishabhjn_4u
    they offered me possession and asked me to pay balance 40% amount while the flat was incomplete. On telephonic discussion and through mail, they agreed to take 20% now and balance 20% after completion of flat within 40-45 days. they have not yet received completion certificate.

    Regarding penalty, following questions are pertinent to ask:

    When did they apply for Completion Certificate, if at all they have applied?
    Which Govt. rule affected them for delay in completion of flat and how?

    Rochak22: Which tower and floor is your flat? Are you on whatsapp group?


    I am not on the whatsapp gp.Can someone please add me.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    How can I pm you.I cant figure it out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rochak22
    Hi Guys,
    How can I pm you.I cant figure it out.


    you need to make 10 posts at least in forum thereafter you can send PM
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

    Can you guys reply as to how many have got an offer for possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rochak22
    Can you guys reply as to how many have got an offer for possession?


    PM me your number so that I can request your number to be added in group.
    CommentQuote
  • I sent them an email asking for when possession letters would be rolled out for Tower I and below is what I received from them:

    *********************

    Dear Sir,

    Greetings of the Day!!!

    Sorry for Delay in Response !!!

    This is with reference to our meeting held on April 25th, 2015 in corporate office with flat owners of Assotech Windsor court, Sector-78, Noida related to the possession of tower G, I,J.

    The Final possession demand letter for Tower G have already dispatched from our side.
    For Possession of Tower- I & J will be dispatch hope fully in the month of August 2015.
    For occupancy certificate will let you know at the time of possession for Tower- I & J.

    *********
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rishabh, I also have flat in assotech windsor court, how to get added to whatsapp? I can't find option to PM. Please suggest

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • could any one please tell me that when assotech will be providing the possession for tower H....... and what is the current rate per sq feet in this project???
    CommentQuote