Hello All,

I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I overlooked or missed any discussion on this.

Would Assotech Windsor Court, Sec-78 Noida be a good project to invest in?

How is the reputation of the builder and how reliable they are? I went thru a discussion on Mahagun Moderne and found that many customers are not happy because of the poor customer care support & handling and misbehaving of the executives... did any of us come across somethine like this from Assotech because that is something whick makes me worried about any builder.

Please share your thought, it will be highly appreciated to make up my mind to decide.

Thanks!
Read more
173 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rishabhjn_4u
    Possession of Tower-E is far away..They have just started giving possession letter for Tower-G.

Hi Rishabh,

Could you please let me know when would the possession of Tower H?? do you have any ideas?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rochak22
    Hi,
    I just got my possession letter.Also has component of heavy interest.I have mailed them to provide a copy of OC.Let me see if they send it.
    Guys We need to get to gether atleast for sharing of info.My email is rochak22@.com.
    Please mail me so that we can share info.
    Thanks

Hi rochak22

Could you tell me in tower do you have your flat.... ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sps_user
    this is what I got from them

This is with reference to our meeting held on 17.01.2015 in corporate office with flat owners of Windsor Court.

Possession: Possession of Tower I J G will be started from March-15 onwards and early possession request can be send to CRM through mail if anyone is interested. And for Tower F H will be come in to Pre final stage by end of Aug-15, and for Tower E as per previous schedule.

Power Backup :Power Back for 2KVA ( for 2BHK) and 3KVA ( for 3BHK) is mandatory and will be charge 25000/- per KVA +ST
    Additional Charges: Dual Meter charges will be applicable 25000/- per flat + ST

Gate: Suggestion from customer is always welcome.

Security: Security will be provided.

Registration of property: Registration of property will be done as per authority rules; presently stamp duty is 5% of Flat Cost/Circle rate.
    Additionally with the effort of company development of 11 acres City Park and Community Centre has been initiated by Noida Authority in our Sector by tendering of these plots.

hello sps_user
    the dates you have mentioned in your post have already passed.. do you have any new dates about the possession for tower H.... please share if you have any ideas????
    CommentQuote
  • I think Tower H and F will be delivered very late. Going by the progress, i don't foresee possession before mid 2016. We can/should talk to the builder about penalty. More people we have in the group, better it is.
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech is not willing to pay penalty..they are fabricating interest on payments made and asking to sign a letter for 'no interest no penalty'..
    CommentQuote
  • approach NCDRC by pooling up people and demand the right. infact they can be sued for delay in possession which could be compensated by equal rent at market rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site yesterday, very slow progress in Tower H and F. Is there a whatsapp group of assotech windsor court home owners?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by moghambo
    Visited the site yesterday, very slow progress in Tower H and F. Is there a whatsapp group of assotech windsor court home owners?

yes there is whatsapp group..pm me your number to get added in group..
    CommentQuote
  • Got the possession letter for Tower G. They asked for final payment and said they will provide possession in 45 days after that. Has anybody got the possession in Tower G yet?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sexydude
    Got the possession letter for Tower G. They asked for final payment and said they will provide possession in 45 days after that. Has anybody got the possession in Tower G yet?

Yes..many people have got possession letters in May, June & July...which floor is ur unit?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishabhjn_4u
    Yes..many people have got possession letters in May, June & July...which floor is ur unit?

Mine is on 9th floor. Which floor is urs?
    CommentQuote
  • Too few posts, unable to pm.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by moghambo
    Too few posts, unable to pm.

Me too. want my number to be added in whats app grp.
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar koi whatsapp moderator ko bolega to add people who are requesting??
    Seems he is too busy to add anyone
    CommentQuote
  • Are you guys submitting whole final amount for possession? or holding on power back up, water and maintenance charges for now?
    CommentQuote