Assotech Windsor Court by Assotech Builders in Sector 78 Noida

Last updated: January 9 2021
185 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Assotech Windsor Court by Assotech Builders in Sector 78 Noida

Already delayed and no late payment from builder

This project is already delayed by one and half year. Also builder is not paying late payment and saying as per their company policy it would be adjusted in possession. This is quite hopeless.

Comment

this is what I got from them

This is with reference to our meeting held on 17.01.2015 in corporate office with flat owners of Windsor Court.

Possession: Possession of Tower I J G will be started from March-15 onwards and early possession request can be send to CRM through mail if anyone is interested. And for Tower F H will be come in to Pre final stage by end of Aug-15, and for Tower E as per previous schedule.

Power Backup :Power Back for 2KVA ( for 2BHK) and 3KVA ( for 3BHK) is mandatory and will be charge 25000/- per KVA +ST
      Additional Charges: Dual Meter charges will be applicable 25000/- per flat + ST

Gate: Suggestion from customer is always welcome.

Security: Security will be provided.

Registration of property: Registration of property will be done as per authority rules; presently stamp duty is 5% of Flat Cost/Circle rate.
      Additionally with the effort of company development of 11 acres City Park and Community Centre has been initiated by Noida Authority in our Sector by tendering of these plots.

Comment

Poor apartment/Lift ratio is the spoilsport in phase 1 towers and the layout for most apartments is rubbish. Who likes such small drawing+dining space in a 3 BHK apartment? A big part of the covered area was dedicated to the extra room (Some MUV concept)

Comment

Arrest Warrant issues against Mr Sanjeev MD Assotech for cheating people

Just came to know about the same from one of my friend

Be careful guys before investing with such companies

Comment

stop spreading rumors. In this day and age, it's very easy to verify news. Google baba didn't turn up any result related to his arrest.

Comment

Hello friends, Can someone guide me is it worth to buy 990 sq.ft. now in resale? also i have heard that Possession date is going to cross Diwali 2015 ? what is the best all inclusive price in resale now?

Comment

AssotechWindsorCourt Sec-78 Noida

hi everyone,

I am flat owner too and have bought a 990 2bhk flat in windsor court.

Any one knows what is going on, the website used to post monthly construction updates, however, they have stopped doing that and it's been a few months now.

Did anyone visit the site recently, do they look good to start offering possession this year ?
                Last edited January 22 2016, 10:12 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Assotech Windsor Court - Latest Picture
                  Attached Files

Comment

Assotech Windsor Court, Assotech Builders, Sector - 78, Noida

Thanks for the pic Crazy bhai.
                    Looks from the pic that they have made some decent progress but someone who has visited the site lately would know better.

Guys, the project has missed several deadlines, I hope they do not miss any more deadlines.

Having said that, did any one hear anything on how do they plan to give the penalty to compensate for the missed deadlines?
                    Last edited April 29 2015, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Assotech Windsor Court, Assotech Builders, Sector - 78, Noida

Itna sannata kyun hai bhai?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X