Hello All,

I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I overlooked or missed any discussion on this.

Would Assotech Windsor Court, Sec-78 Noida be a good project to invest in?

How is the reputation of the builder and how reliable they are? I went thru a discussion on Mahagun Moderne and found that many customers are not happy because of the poor customer care support & handling and misbehaving of the executives... did any of us come across somethine like this from Assotech because that is something whick makes me worried about any builder.

Please share your thought, it will be highly appreciated to make up my mind to decide.

Thanks!
Read more
173 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sexydude
    Mine is on 9th floor. Which floor is urs?

Mine is on ground floor..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sexydude
    Are you guys submitting whole final amount for possession? or holding on power back up, water and maintenance charges for now?

Many people have paid the final amount to get possession...However, Assotech is installing poor quality local make cheap fittings, woodwork, chimney, hob etc..In few flats where they installed good quality fittings, they are removing that and installing low quality material..
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, any confirmation on the CC/ OC of the project?
    CommentQuote
  • I am curious to know that as well. Even though couple of blocks are ready. I don't think it is liveable today.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am planning to buy 990 SFT 2BHK in this apartment in resale on price of 5000/ SFT.

Please suggest is it advisable to go ahead for this.

I want it for my end use only.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear members,
    Please update the status for tower G.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I was planning to buy a flat in this project for end use.

However, after going through this thread, realized that there is allegedly some dispute on this property. Can you guys please confirm if that is the case. Also, how far is this place from the under construction metro station?

CommentQuote
  • To my knowledge, there is no dispute. Where did u get that information from?
    CommentQuote
  • From this thread only
    CommentQuote
  • Nah, I don't think that info is correct. Though, possession of few towers is delayed as they are not ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All, Pls share updates on the project, any development....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys

Can you please tell me how can I get added to the whatsapp group?

Cant post my number here. Have already received a warning regarding that.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, just joined and posting for the first time.

I am interested in getting resale unit in the project. If someone with information can share the per sft price range in which deals are happening nowadays.

Further, can someone indicate how far is the project from the planned metro station?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Nearest proposed metro station wld be sector 78 which is about 1km. The same distance from sector 101 station as well
    CommentQuote
  • Whilst researching on investment options, it came to my attention that units in this project are available at nearly Rs 4,000 psf in resale. In nearby under construction projects rates are 5,000 psf. Can anyone please enlighten why such low prices for nearing possession project ?

I always thought that Assotech is a decent builder. Any issues with this project that potential investors/buyers need to be aware of ??
    CommentQuote