• Show
Clear All

Re : Assotech Windsor Court by Assotech Builders in Sector 78 Noida

abhi koi family shift nahi huyee

Originally posted by makaanmalik View Post
    Itna sannata kyun hai bhai?

Comment

Assotech has sent me 'Offer of Possession' with final demand for their project 'Windsor Court', sector 78, Noida. I sent them mail to provide me completion certificate but no reply. Even the work is incomplete in the flat. I sent them mail for incomplete work as well but no reply. Can anyone help me with following:

1. What are the rules for builder to send 'Offer of Possession'? (request you to provide any clause or guidelines of any authority)
      2. Can they charge penalties for non acceptance of 'Offer of possession' in case of non completion of works in flat and their not responding to my mails?

Thanks.

Comment

i visited the project last week because i am interested to buy an apartment here but surprised to see,
        • Lift is installed in only one tower- 3bhk,
        • small apartments 990 sq.ft tower has no lift...
        • the finishing work is running slower than tortoise.
        • you cannot see any finishing work happening.
        • Club construction is going on
          Labour is sleeping on the site and their kids playing

Comment

I dont get this, had high expectations from Assotech and that is why i bought the flat in the first place, going by the high reputation of the builder.

Very sad it did not turn out the way I had wished for.

By the way, did any one speak to the management on how will they compensate for the delayed deadlines ?

Penalty to leni banti hai bhai logon, paise ped pe to laga nahi hai ki EMI bhi dein aur Rent bhi.
          The builder too should take the pain of not delivering the project on time.

It is our right and we should speak to them about it.

Comment

As per telephonic discussion, they said they will pay penalty as per terms and conditions of agreement.

Comment

Thanks for your reply rishabhjn_4u.

I hope they stick to their words.

On a separate note, did anyone visit the site lately, how are things moving ?

kisi ke paas lates pics hain to upload karo please.
              Last edited January 22 2016, 10:13 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Possession letter

Hi,
                I just got my possession letter.Also has component of heavy interest.I have mailed them to provide a copy of OC.Let me see if they send it.
                Guys We need to get to gether atleast for sharing of info.

Thanks
                Last edited January 22 2016, 10:14 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

Also regarding penalty they say that they will not be giving anything because in the agreement it is mentioned that in case of delay because of Govt rules they are not liable to pay the penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by rochak22 View Post
                    Also regarding penalty they say that they will not be giving anything because in the agreement it is mentioned that in case of delay because of Govt rules they are not liable to pay the penalty.
                    they offered me possession and asked me to pay balance 40% amount while the flat was incomplete. On telephonic discussion and through mail, they agreed to take 20% now and balance 20% after completion of flat within 40-45 days. they have not yet received completion certificate.

Regarding penalty, following questions are pertinent to ask:

When did they apply for Completion Certificate, if at all they have applied?
                    Which Govt. rule affected them for delay in completion of flat and how?

Rochak22: Which tower and floor is your flat? Are you on whatsapp group?

Comment

Consumer-court-orders-12-compensation-for-flat-delivery-delay

please check the following link, in which it is written that Govt has told the builders to pay the compensation in gurgoan..... we all also should go to the consumer court to ask to increase the compensation amount....

the link is:- Consumer court orders 12% compensation for flat delivery delay - The Times of India

What say????

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X