Hello All,

I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I overlooked or missed any discussion on this.

Would Assotech Windsor Court, Sec-78 Noida be a good project to invest in?

How is the reputation of the builder and how reliable they are? I went thru a discussion on Mahagun Moderne and found that many customers are not happy because of the poor customer care support & handling and misbehaving of the executives... did any of us come across somethine like this from Assotech because that is something whick makes me worried about any builder.

Please share your thought, it will be highly appreciated to make up my mind to decide.

Thanks!
Read more
173 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes, I also came to know rate is quite low, 3.5k-3.8k
    why iis that??
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,
    Greetings and wishing you all a very happy New Year 2016.

One simple question. Is it worth to buy the 990 sq ft apartment 3300 per sq feet price?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Also, dear myhomein16; where did you get this info that the apartments are available for 3.5 to 3.8k per sq feet?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by needtoselltr
    Also, dear myhomein16; where did you get this info that the apartments are available for 3.5 to 3.8k per sq feet?

some brockers are quoting this rate if you negotiate well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by myhomein16
    some brockers are quoting this rate if you negotiate well.

guys this is the buying price offered by the hoarders (read brokers) to innocent bakras. I can buy one 4BHK hard cash right away if this price is offered to me, do let me know if something is really available :-)
    CommentQuote
  • These prices are not real, they cannot be that low. Some broker called me last week to sell my 990sq ft unit for 5000psf. So for sure current buy price is above 5000psf
    CommentQuote
  • Hello

I got possession letter for my flat. Other then last due installment builder is asking me deposit money for-
    1). Maintenance Charges for one year Rs. 2.15 per sq.ft. of flat area per month X 12months (Demand draft/ Cheque to be issued in favour of Express Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.) Including Service Tax 14% applicable from the date of possession.
    2). Water & Sewerage connection charges@Rs.15,000/+ ST
    3). Power Back-up installation charges 2KVA Rs. 25,000/- per KVA+ ST
    4). Electrical Dual Source meter@Rs.25,000/+ ST

I was reading my original allotment letter & payment schedule. Assotech doesnt talk about these charges.

Can I argue with builder on these charges ?

Also I am getting 3 years delayed possession. Can I make any argument around this ?

Please share your insights

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • these are reasonable charges and levied by other builders as well. BTW in which tower you have this unit?
    CommentQuote
  • Mine is tower J.

Anyone had luck getting money from builder on late possession ?
    CommentQuote
  • have they not offered it at the time of possession itself? ideally this should have been settled at the time of possession itself.
    CommentQuote
  • They don't have OC yet, how can they offer possessions? If these charges on not mentioned in the agreement, then it should not be applicable. If mentioned then only applicable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sps_user
    Hello

I got possession letter for my flat. Other then last due installment builder is asking me deposit money for-
    1). Maintenance Charges for one year Rs. 2.15 per sq.ft. of flat area per month X 12months (Demand draft/ Cheque to be issued in favour of Express Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.) Including Service Tax 14% applicable from the date of possession.
    2). Water & Sewerage connection charges@Rs.15,000/+ ST
    3). Power Back-up installation charges 2KVA Rs. 25,000/- per KVA+ ST
    4). Electrical Dual Source meter@Rs.25,000/+ ST

I was reading my original allotment letter & payment schedule. Assotech doesnt talk about these charges.

Can I argue with builder on these charges ?

Also I am getting 3 years delayed possession. Can I make any argument around this ?

Please share your insights

Thanks

Has Electricity meter charges gone as high as 25000rs
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone had luck getting late possession charges from builder ?

They are offering me flat 2.5 years late from original possession date of Oct 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello experts

Any suggestions that how can I negotiate with the builder (assotech windsor court) on the penalty they are supposed to pay for late delivery of flat ?

I spoke to them about penalty, they said straight NO without giving a firm reason. They said that real estate market is bad & they dont have cash, its already tough for them to finish existing projects. This doesnt sound a valid reason to me, they wont split the profit with buyers in case had market been hot & they were making good money.

Any suggestions would help
    CommentQuote
  • Ask them to adjust penalty amount with the balance payment or let them do some woodwork for you.
    CommentQuote