Hi All,

I am fairly new to this forum and i highly appreciate the information provided by the members. I was keenly looking for some properties in Noida. Shifted my base to Pune last month. Checked out this place and properties around here but had to make a decision to buy property in Noida due to family constraints. I almost gave up my plans hearing the horror stories in Noida Extension.

I made a trip to Noida last week and zeroed down 3 projects:
1.) Sikka Karnam Greens
2.) Logix Blossoms Green
3.) Golf Avenue2, Sector 75.

I took my parents along and looking at the site around Noida- G.Noida they were a little apprehensive of development of that area. They were of the opinion that it will take around 6-7 years for that area to become liveable. Since I am looking out for properties as an end user, I thought of
booking in somewhat developed area.

Finally i booked a 3 BHK unit (1455 sqft.) in Golf Avenue2. I personally visited the Angel Office in sector2 and checked out the land registration documents. They also told me that maps were also approved. They have all the approvals in place and project will be bankable soon. I also went to the location and saw the excavation work with some construction in excavated land. I also went to Gardenia Glory to check out the construction quality of flats there. Somewhat satisfied. Some of my friends who have booked in Gardenia Gateway told me that Aims Angels are Gardenia partners and are ok kind of builders.

I got the deal of 3120/- in Flexi plan. This includes Covered Car Park, IFMS and Lease Rent plus other charges i.e. EEC, FFC, Power Backup and Club Membership. I took a swimming pool facing unit at 10th floor without any Floor/View PLC.

My prefernece was location and this is the first project of sector 75 is the closest to developed areas near Sai Mandir. Just across the road we have fully developed Sectors 50 and 51.

I got 50/- psf by not taking the offer of 2 1.5 Tonn A.C's, 1 32" LCD T.V. and a kitchen Chimney. This amount will be waived off in the last payment. I will be getting a full modular kitchen except Hob and Chimney, Wood Work in all the rooms.

I might be wrong by not going with some reknowned builders which is a risk. Just wanted to know from fellow members whether i have taken a correct decision. I can back off from the project as i have only paid a small amount as token money.

If anybody else also has booked a property in Golf Avenue2, kindly let me know. We can create a google group for the fellow owners.

Cheers.

Gaurav Srivastava
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have booked a 2 BHK flat on 8th Floor for 3120 + 25 floor PLC. The offer was similar to the one you have got. I dont know how good is the reputation of this builder but going by history, if times go bad, even the best of builders can default.

The reason for going to this project is location. No one can match this advantage.

So lets hope for the best!

Cheers!
    Samurai
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome on the board, find condition about the project:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/8262-amis-max-gardenia-golf-city-gardenia-group-sector-75-noida?t=10678

Originally Posted by gaurav_sri
    Hi All,

I am fairly new to this forum and i highly appreciate the information provided by the members. I was keenly looking for some properties in Noida. Shifted my base to Pune last month. Checked out this place and properties around here but had to make a decision to buy property in Noida due to family constraints. I almost gave up my plans hearing the horror stories in Noida Extension.

I made a trip to Noida last week and zeroed down 3 projects:
    1.) Sikka Karnam Greens
    2.) Logix Blossoms Green
    3.) Golf Avenue2, Sector 75.

I took my parents along and looking at the site around Noida- G.Noida they were a little apprehensive of development of that area. They were of the opinion that it will take around 6-7 years for that area to become liveable. Since I am looking out for properties as an end user, I thought of
    booking in somewhat developed area.

Finally i booked a 3 BHK unit (1455 sqft.) in Golf Avenue2. I personally visited the Angel Office in sector2 and checked out the land registration documents. They also told me that maps were also approved. They have all the approvals in place and project will be bankable soon. I also went to the location and saw the excavation work with some construction in excavated land. I also went to Gardenia Glory to check out the construction quality of flats there. Somewhat satisfied. Some of my friends who have booked in Gardenia Gateway told me that Aims Angels are Gardenia partners and are ok kind of builders.

I got the deal of 3120/- in Flexi plan. This includes Covered Car Park, IFMS and Lease Rent plus other charges i.e. EEC, FFC, Power Backup and Club Membership. I took a swimming pool facing unit at 10th floor without any Floor/View PLC.

My prefernece was location and this is the first project of sector 75 is the closest to developed areas near Sai Mandir. Just across the road we have fully developed Sectors 50 and 51.

I got 50/- psf by not taking the offer of 2 1.5 Tonn A.C's, 1 32" LCD T.V. and a kitchen Chimney. This amount will be waived off in the last payment. I will be getting a full modular kitchen except Hob and Chimney, Wood Work in all the rooms.

I might be wrong by not going with some reknowned builders which is a risk. Just wanted to know from fellow members whether i have taken a correct decision. I can back off from the project as i have only paid a small amount as token money.

If anybody else also has booked a property in Golf Avenue2, kindly let me know. We can create a google group for the fellow owners.

Cheers.

Gaurav Srivastava
    CommentQuote

• Reading the thread on Golf city in the current context is misleading!
    The thread only has information (more of bashing) on towers built by AIMS+MAXBLIS+GARDENIA as a constorium. i.e front, back and central towers.
    I guess the constorium is building only 30 to 40% of the township. Rest is built by other builders (FSI, JMD, AIMS+ANGEL, Gardenia etc) which is not covered properly in the thread. So benchmarking other builders based on the performance of the constorium doesn't make sense.

Neverless, even the other builders are behind schedule and i guess people who have booked in this area are well aware / prepared for some delay.

Lets see what other members have to say.

Cheers!
    Samurai
    CommentQuote
  • You are correct Samurai. THe existing thread talks about Gardenia Golf City. The project we have booked in is of a different partner builder. I am assuming AIMS+ANGEL will be able to complete this project in time as its just a small project. Fingers are crossed though.

Cheers,
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Planning a site visit this Sunday

I am also interested to book a flat here as i have heard the location is good. As an end user i feel the location will suit me more but need to see it this sunday. What is the token amount that one need to pay for booking? And have banks sanctioned the project?
    CommentQuote
  • Gaurav,
    No doubt u have chosen the best location in upcoming Noida sectors but the builder is definitely suspect, its the old saying that "kabhi kisi ko saara jahaan nahi milta, kabhi zameen to kabhi aasmaan nahi milta". Having said that i congratulate you for your purchase and wish u all the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I paid a token amount of 1.5 Lakh and i got a call from the builder for the payment of remaining amount. HDFC bank is approving the loans for this project at the moment.

Thanks Munish.
    While booking the flat, i was aware of the fact that builder is not so good and known but on a flip side i though since this is the first INDEPENDENT project of AIMS/ANGEL, there is slight possibilty that it will deliver quality. One can never be too sure of the builders and my chance can backfire.
    Having said that i was too tempted to opt for sector 75.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Thanks Gaurav for that info...good to know HDFC has approved the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Golf Avenue2 Site Pics

Hi Saprovo,

No problem mate. If you PM me or share ur mail ID i can forward you the latest construction status pics.

Regards,
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_sri
    Hi Saprovo,

No problem mate. If you PM me or share ur mail ID i can forward you the latest construction status pics.

Regards,
    Gaurav

Gaurav,

I visited AIMS office in sector 2 yesterday and checked the documents. Below are my findings.

- I have checked the registry documents/Developer agreement.Land for gold avenue 2 is registered.
    - Saction plan for avenue 2 in not sanctioned yet. It will takke minimun 3 months from now.
    - They told me that no bank is approving the loan yet.

Have your loan approved from HDFC bank for avenue 2 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinsharma
    Gaurav,

I visited AIMS office in sector 2 yesterday and checked the documents. Below are my findings.

- I have checked the registry documents/Developer agreement.Land for gold avenue 2 is registered.
    - Saction plan for avenue 2 in not sanctioned yet. It will takke minimun 3 months from now.
    - They told me that no bank is approving the loan yet.

Have your loan approved from HDFC bank for avenue 2 ?

since you have personally checked all documents, pls clarify;

What is the area of Golf Venue I & II as per registration. Is it directly with NA?

What is Developers agreement that you have spoken about.

Is Golf Avenue an independent project from Golf City? I mean own club, swimming pool and other common facilities? Is there any clarity as to who will develop and maintain common roads, security etc?

Fot last one year they are talking about registry, plan approval and ban approval issues? why so much of delay?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    since you have personally checked all documents, pls clarify;

What is the area of Golf Venue I & II as per registration. Is it directly with NA?

What is Developers agreement that you have spoken about.

Is Golf Avenue an independent project from Golf City? I mean own club, swimming pool and other common facilities? Is there any clarity as to who will develop and maintain common roads, security etc?

Fot last one year they are talking about registry, plan approval and ban approval issues? why so much of delay?

- I have checked for avenue 2 and the Plot number (i guess plot No 3) mentioned there comes under the registered land. Agreement is between the builders (Gardenia with other FSI, not with NA).

Registry for some remaining land is pending, so that can be causing the delay.Not sure about the maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • Google Group

All Golf Avenue 2 buyers, kindly join the Google group:

Aims Angel Golf Avenue 2 | Google Groups

Originally Posted by nitinsharma
    - I have checked for avenue 2 and the Plot number (i guess plot No 3) mentioned there comes under the registered land. Agreement is between the builders (Gardenia with other FSI, not with NA).

Registry for some remaining land is pending, so that can be causing the delay.Not sure about the maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi gauvav,

Can i have ur number please... mine is 9654267009 I hv given token money gateway tower A... m not too sure about.. wethaer to take the money back or wait... pls call or sms...

Originally Posted by gaurav_sri
    All Golf Avenue 2 buyers, kindly join the Google group:

Aims Angel Golf Avenue 2 | Google Groups
    CommentQuote
  • Hello to all sufferers who've booked their flats in Sec.75 Noida (AIMS-MAX-GARDENIA)....

In order to review the progress and to put pressure on the management of the builder(s), a group of all such sufferers of Sec.75 Noida are organising a meeting at 11 AM on 21.8.11 (Sunday) at the project site at Sec.75.

The top management of AIMS-MAX-GARDENIA has also given assurance to be present in this meeting.

Dear Frendz, let's join together, take this opportunity and show our strength. We have to collectively ask the builders’ management (AIMS-MAX-GARDENIA), why there is NO progress in construction in this particular project…?? why AIMS – MAX – Gardenia management has created a BIG MESS (rather Khichri) of this project ….?, why only fake promises are being given since last one and half years….?? Why they have given the wrong information to the flat buyers about the registry and possession of the land….? why only this particular project is lacking behind a lot, whereas all surrounding projects (in sec. 74, 76, 77, 78) have a tangible progress….? why shouldn’t ALL of us put up a joint cancellation application to AIMS – MAX – Gardenia management….?

Once again, it’s a sincere request to all the sufferers who’ve booked their flats in SECTOR-75 to show unity and attend the meeting….

Pl give wide publicity of this message to all the flat allotees so that maxm number of people attend the meeting and pressurize AIMS – MAX – Gardenia management to speed up the work.
    CommentQuote