Hi All,

I am fairly new to this forum and i highly appreciate the information provided by the members. I was keenly looking for some properties in Noida. Shifted my base to Pune last month. Checked out this place and properties around here but had to make a decision to buy property in Noida due to family constraints. I almost gave up my plans hearing the horror stories in Noida Extension.

I made a trip to Noida last week and zeroed down 3 projects:
1.) Sikka Karnam Greens
2.) Logix Blossoms Green
3.) Golf Avenue2, Sector 75.

I took my parents along and looking at the site around Noida- G.Noida they were a little apprehensive of development of that area. They were of the opinion that it will take around 6-7 years for that area to become liveable. Since I am looking out for properties as an end user, I thought of
booking in somewhat developed area.

Finally i booked a 3 BHK unit (1455 sqft.) in Golf Avenue2. I personally visited the Angel Office in sector2 and checked out the land registration documents. They also told me that maps were also approved. They have all the approvals in place and project will be bankable soon. I also went to the location and saw the excavation work with some construction in excavated land. I also went to Gardenia Glory to check out the construction quality of flats there. Somewhat satisfied. Some of my friends who have booked in Gardenia Gateway told me that Aims Angels are Gardenia partners and are ok kind of builders.

I got the deal of 3120/- in Flexi plan. This includes Covered Car Park, IFMS and Lease Rent plus other charges i.e. EEC, FFC, Power Backup and Club Membership. I took a swimming pool facing unit at 10th floor without any Floor/View PLC.

My prefernece was location and this is the first project of sector 75 is the closest to developed areas near Sai Mandir. Just across the road we have fully developed Sectors 50 and 51.

I got 50/- psf by not taking the offer of 2 1.5 Tonn A.C's, 1 32" LCD T.V. and a kitchen Chimney. This amount will be waived off in the last payment. I will be getting a full modular kitchen except Hob and Chimney, Wood Work in all the rooms.

I might be wrong by not going with some reknowned builders which is a risk. Just wanted to know from fellow members whether i have taken a correct decision. I can back off from the project as i have only paid a small amount as token money.

If anybody else also has booked a property in Golf Avenue2, kindly let me know. We can create a google group for the fellow owners.

Cheers.

Gaurav Srivastava
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :