Guys,

Which one do you think is a better investment (purely investment point of view) if you have a surplus of 45 lacs and are looking at a time frame of max 1.5 -2 years.

3C Oxygen boulevard at Sec 98 - 1250 sq. ft office space at Rs. 8000 psf on CLP.

Or

Jaypee Kasa Isles - 1570 Sq ft house at Rs. 3500 psf on CLP.

Or

3C Lotus city on YEW - 240 Sq. Yd plot at Rs 17000/= Per sq yard.

Or

3C Sports city sec 78/79 Noida - 3bhk

Or

DLF New town heights at sec 91 gurgaon - 3BHK

Apologies, I am trying to compare commercial with housing but from investment point of view it ain't matter I guess!

Please suggest other options if you think they exist
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • C'mon!!

why are people so shy of giving their views???:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mogammo
    No reply means there is no Investment Point of View in any of your mentioned projects. If you asked for Living point of View then you may got some reply. In above location I bet you that you will not get Bank FD ROI after 2 years when you will sale, I dought if you will find lots of end users after 2 years for your invested property in such Huge over supply in NCR. At this time you can definitely buy in any of above project in 45 Lac but after 2 years when you will sell I don't think you will get end users only in 48 Lac in most of your project. Bura mat manna, sach hamesha karwa hota hai, builders ke game me jo small investor phasega vo marega is samay NCR mai.

so does this mean investing in commercial property instead may be a better idea ?

If yes, is 3C oxygen boulevard a good choice? I am told 3C Delhi 1 which is next to DND is doing great and prices have appreciated from 6k to 12k within no time.

so does this mean investing in commercial property instead may be a better idea ?

If yes, is 3C oxygen boulevard a good choice? I am told 3C Delhi 1 which is next to DND is doing great and prices have appreciated from 6k to 12k within no time.

CommentQuote
  • For purely investment POV better to invest in plots not in projects or in societies. I can propose you 2 options. Search a lot with in 2 KM range of Puri Chawk in GN and purchase any 150 SM plot there in 40 Lac. Second option search a lot in sector 52-56 in Sushant Loc Gurgaon and purchase any 100 SY plot in 48 Lac.
    CommentQuote