Sort by :
Filter by :
- you must be recd payment schedule from builder.Normally once you paid 10% total booking amount then you need to make builder buyer sale agreement.This is the only document legally valid and once you get this done then you can apply for the loan also. Apart from this some builder also issue allotment letter.Further payment need to be followed as per payment schedule based on you selected plan( clp or flexi).Hope all clear.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi dhanam,
Thank you for the prompt reply..
I understand what you've described and clears the webs in my mind..
1 more thing i wanted to clarify .. since i have booked this flat through a 3rd party company (investors junction) so what role would builder play here. i mean i have not checked if the supertech eco citi is reputed builder and can there be a scope of cheating done to me on later stages.. i am quite worried because i am not sure of the procedures.. Please suggest on this aswell..
thanks in advance . :)CommentQuote0Flag
- even though you booked thru broker but agreement and all the document work need to be done with directly builder.Better visit to supertech office and check all your points gets clear.Most of the broker role ends once they sold flat but later on you need to deal directly builder.CommentQuote0Flag
- what rate did you get? Area etc?
I am also interested in this one.CommentQuote0Flag
- Rate :Originally Posted by doneilwhat rate did you get? Area etc?
I am also interested in this one.
Excuse me for late response :
I got it for 3015psqCommentQuote0Flag
- they have been claiming possession in 14 months for so many months. initial progress was good, but as per updates posted on their site, it seems to be on the same stage as it was 6 months back. has work stopped here?CommentQuote0Flag
- I would suggest to stay away from Builders like Supertech and Amrapali and for that matter all those builders projects that are stuck in Noida extension Debacle. Amrapali and Supertech have have maximum number of projects and if noida extension deadlock is not resolved then these builders could be in great financial mess and as a result negative impact could be seen in their existing projects in Noida/Ghazibad.Originally Posted by pravinchaudharythey have been claiming possession in 14 months for so many months. initial progress was good, but as per updates posted on their site, it seems to be on the same stage as it was 6 months back. has work stopped here?CommentQuote0Flag