Hi,
I am a new member of this forum, visited sec 107 yesterday looked at 3 projects -

1. Sunworld Vanalika
2. Amrapali heart Beat city
3. Eldeco Sharnam

Viewed all the 3 threads on these projects but could not come to any conclusion. Sunworld has its own problems, Amrapali's construction is being questioned, eldeco was just marketing sharnam and construction is slow. Can anyone suggest which project of the 3 would have least share of problems :). Any other options that I could consider.
thanks
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • go to 137/143/168
    CommentQuote
  • Eldeco Sharnam is the best out of the three you listed.....next option could be Amrapali HBC......A Big No for Vanalika....

However please also visit 137 and 143B...these sectors have good investment opportunities......

Originally Posted by wish1981
    Hi,
    I am a new member of this forum, visited sec 107 yesterday looked at 3 projects -

1. Sunworld Vanalika
    2. Amrapali heart Beat city
    3. Eldeco Sharnam

Viewed all the 3 threads on these projects but could not come to any conclusion. Sunworld has its own problems, Amrapali's construction is being questioned, eldeco was just marketing sharnam and construction is slow. Can anyone suggest which project of the 3 would have least share of problems :). Any other options that I could consider.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with Nikhil!
    CommentQuote
  • This is for your kind information that Eldeco builder is out of joint venture from Eldeco Sharnam Proect.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, still it is better among the three given that there are some feasibility issues with heart beat city and some doubts raised over Sunworld as a builder. Please refer to the related threads for more details.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nishant,

I agree with u on this point.

Can u pls provide related information abt feasibility issues with Heartbeat City Project. Is it solved or still there ???
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Designer,

Plz refer to the Heart Beat city's thread. There was a lot of discussion regarding the project's feasibility. However, whether the approvals are in place or not, I am not sure. You could get more updates from that thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Its a doubtful project. We heard a lot of rumors - but unsubstantiated. Now it has come out that Amrapali is pumping a lot of money to market it.

I think people are right - Sharnam seems marginally better. Both of there are miles ahead of Vanalika though.
    CommentQuote
  • Having to choose between the three projects that you shortlisted is like andho mein kaana raaja choose karna ... Better to try in LB or LP or in sectors suggested by pankychanchy
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah LB and LP are better....but then you have to pay approx 19 Lacs extra for 1500 sft. 3 bhk..... and i guess there are better choices available on 137/143 unless some one want to invest in 10X sectors only ...
    Originally Posted by skoda0505
    Having to choose between the three projects that you shortlisted is like andho mein kaana raaja choose karna ... Better to try in LB or LP or in sectors suggested by pankychanchy
    CommentQuote
  • I am searching for the property as an end user, sec 100 / 107 seems closer than sec 137(though I still need to go there). Looking for something closer to delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • See if you could get any options in Gardenia glory! (not sure of the price though, should be lesser than 3C's)
    CommentQuote
  • Among sec100/107, I suppose 3C should be the best. I suppose 3C have better construction quality as well as speed of construction is going good so far. But definitely, the rates are much higher as compared to other projects in these sectors, which are definitely due to the above 2 reasons...

Originally Posted by wish1981
    I am searching for the property as an end user, sec 100 / 107 seems closer than sec 137(though I still need to go there). Looking for something closer to delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

I am looking for the flaws in Heartbeat City Project.

What is this feasibility issue? I have read Heartbeat City forum, but could not figure it out.
    CommentQuote