Last updated: July 10 2011
14 | Posts
2911 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sec 107 Projects?

Hi,
    I am a new member of this forum, visited sec 107 yesterday looked at 3 projects -

1. Sunworld Vanalika
    2. Amrapali heart Beat city
    3. Eldeco Sharnam

Viewed all the 3 threads on these projects but could not come to any conclusion. Sunworld has its own problems, Amrapali's construction is being questioned, eldeco was just marketing sharnam and construction is slow. Can anyone suggest which project of the 3 would have least share of problems . Any other options that I could consider.
    thanks

Re : Sec 107 Projects?

go to 137/143/168

Comment

Eldeco Sharnam is the best out of the three you listed.....next option could be Amrapali HBC......A Big No for Vanalika....

However please also visit 137 and 143B...these sectors have good investment opportunities......

Originally posted by wish1981 View Post
      Hi,
      I am a new member of this forum, visited sec 107 yesterday looked at 3 projects -

1. Sunworld Vanalika
      2. Amrapali heart Beat city
      3. Eldeco Sharnam

Viewed all the 3 threads on these projects but could not come to any conclusion. Sunworld has its own problems, Amrapali's construction is being questioned, eldeco was just marketing sharnam and construction is slow. Can anyone suggest which project of the 3 would have least share of problems . Any other options that I could consider.
      thanks

Comment

Agree with Nikhil!

Comment

This is for your kind information that Eldeco builder is out of joint venture from Eldeco Sharnam Proect.
          __________________________________________________ __________
          It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Yes, still it is better among the three given that there are some feasibility issues with heart beat city and some doubts raised over Sunworld as a builder. Please refer to the related threads for more details.

Comment

Hi Nishant,

I agree with u on this point.

Can u pls provide related information abt feasibility issues with Heartbeat City Project. Is it solved or still there ???
              __________________________________________________ __________
              It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Hi Designer,

Plz refer to the Heart Beat city's thread. There was a lot of discussion regarding the project's feasibility. However, whether the approvals are in place or not, I am not sure. You could get more updates from that thread.

Comment

Its a doubtful project. We heard a lot of rumors - but unsubstantiated. Now it has come out that Amrapali is pumping a lot of money to market it.

I think people are right - Sharnam seems marginally better. Both of there are miles ahead of Vanalika though.

Comment

Having to choose between the three projects that you shortlisted is like andho mein kaana raaja choose karna ... Better to try in LB or LP or in sectors suggested by pankychanchy

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X