Collapse

Sec 107 Projects?

Last updated: July 10 2011
14 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sec 107 Projects?

Yeah LB and LP are better....but then you have to pay approx 19 Lacs extra for 1500 sft. 3 bhk..... and i guess there are better choices available on 137/143 unless some one want to invest in 10X sectors only ...
    Originally posted by skoda0505 View Post
    Having to choose between the three projects that you shortlisted is like andho mein kaana raaja choose karna ... Better to try in LB or LP or in sectors suggested by pankychanchy

Comment

I am searching for the property as an end user, sec 100 / 107 seems closer than sec 137(though I still need to go there). Looking for something closer to delhi.

Comment

See if you could get any options in Gardenia glory! (not sure of the price though, should be lesser than 3C's)

Comment

Among sec100/107, I suppose 3C should be the best. I suppose 3C have better construction quality as well as speed of construction is going good so far. But definitely, the rates are much higher as compared to other projects in these sectors, which are definitely due to the above 2 reasons...

Originally posted by wish1981 View Post
          I am searching for the property as an end user, sec 100 / 107 seems closer than sec 137(though I still need to go there). Looking for something closer to delhi.

Comment

Guys,

I am looking for the flaws in Heartbeat City Project.

What is this feasibility issue? I have read Heartbeat City forum, but could not figure it out.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X