Folks,

I am starting this thread for all of us to keep putting the best discounts that they are getting for different projects from different brokers here. This way we will all create a transparency in the marketplace. Let people know what are the best discounts available so that no one gets short charged.

Jab tak in broker logon ki pol nahin khulegi, tab tak we all will end up paying more than what is rightfully due.

rgds,
PC
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by PankyChanchy
    Folks,

I am starting this thread for all of us to keep putting the best discounts that they are getting for different projects from different brokers here. This way we will all create a transparency in the marketplace. Let people know what are the best discounts available so that no one gets short charged.

Jab tak in broker logon ki pol nahin khulegi, tab tak we all will end up paying more than what is rightfully due.

rgds,
    PC

In RE, what matters is the actual price/rate you pay....rate/amount of discount is immaterial and not relevant.

There is already a very informative thread running for last one year in which buyers are posting details of thier rates/booking. I do not think we need another one just on discounts.

Pls see this: https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/8999-at-what-rate-you-booked-your-apartment?t=11439
    CommentQuote
  • Hi PC,

What happened to your search for a society...

Lets hear from you first, what discounts you had got from different brokers for different projects...

Have you zeroed on any property...If yes, what made you choose the same... kindly share... It might help other buyers..

Cheers
    Jai

Originally Posted by PankyChanchy
    Folks,

rgds,
    PC
    CommentQuote