i need a ready move house in NCR for 5 member
job location in central delhi
budget 35 lac all cash
Read more
Reply
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any reservation such as builder floor, private colony etc?
    CommentQuote
  • independent house and independent floor only
    CommentQuote
  • With 35Lakh budget, you can get only 1 BHK flat (1+1) in a developed DDA colony with all necessary facilities. You can find DDA flats in areas like Rohini, Dilshad Garden etc. These areas have metro connectivity. lots of greenery and good roads.

    Otherwise, you can also get 2 BHK flat (2+1) developed by small time builders in areas like pandav nagar, uttam nagar and other private colonies of delhi. But these areas are very congested and hardly have any greenery.

    I dont think you would like to move to areas like narela, where even DDA MIG can be bought for around 15 Lakhs.

    If you are willing to move further, you can get a 2 BHK flat by good builders in Vaishali, Vashundara, Indirapuram (All in Ghaziabaad) in your budget.


    Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx
    independent house and independent floor only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx
    i need a ready move house in NCR for 5 member
    job location in central delhi
    budget 35 lac all cash


    If your Job location is Center Delhi then in 35-38 Lac you can get very good Completely New 3 BHK in Shalimar Garden / Rajendra Nagar GZB, this area is just touching Vivek Vihar / Dilshad Garden Delhi Area. Recently constructed 3 BHK are in 1200 SF covered/Constructed area and quality is extremely good and even better then several society flats ie full marvel , full wooden work , complete fall ceiling with bulbs , gas pipe line facility by IGL , Ganga Jal faclity by authority. As for distances Dilshad Garden metro is 3 KM , Anand Vihar Metro is 7 KM , CP / IT / New Delhi Railway / ITO all 16-18 KM far only. DTC bus stop just 500 Meter away, Shared auto facility from SMG to Dilshad Garden Metro from 6AM to 10PM in 7 Rupess. HUGE 150 Acre Ram Manohar Lohia public park in this area (Biggest general public park in NCR)

    Do have a look at this area you will definitively like it in your budget. Only problem is that electricity cut is 5-6 hours daily for that you have to taken any 2 battery company inverter having company tubler battery. Other than electricity not a single problem at-least for me in SMG, I am living here from last 6 years. I manage CP / IG / ITO very frequently from this area just in 35 Minutes MAX.

    Rates appreciation is very good here and smoothly. From last 6 years builder floors rates has been appreciated to more than 4 times , during last 3 years builders floors rates has been appreciated to more than 70%, and still appreciating in every quarter.

    For personal living only go for NEW Builder floors not in resale. Population growth in this area is more than 4 times in just last 6 years.

    150 Acre Ram Manohar Lohia Park , Shalimar Garden , Rajendra Nagar :: Google Maps

    Google Maps :: Shalimar Garden (GZB) to Connaught Place - 16.00 KM

    Google Maps :: Shalimar Garden (GZB) to Akshardham Mandir - 12.00 KM

    Other 10.30 KM road for Noida sector 62 route also has good connectivity. During common wealth game GT road has already been converted into 8 lane from Dilshad Garden Metro to Mohan Nagar.

    Google Maps :: Noida Sector 62 to Shalimar Garden (GZB) Route - 10.30 KM

    Using Dilshad Garden metro station you can manage Gurgaon in less than 1 hour, Using personal vehicle you can reach Gurgaon Udyog Vihar (38.00 KM) maximum in 60-70 Minutes from shalimar garden (See Below Route).

    Google Maps :: Gurgaon Udyog Vihar - Shalimar Garden (GZB) Route - 38.00 KM
    CommentQuote
  • you can get builders flat easily in vaishali, vashundra or Indirapuram...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    If your Job location is Center Delhi then in 35-38 Lac you can get very good Completely New 3 BHK in Shalimar Garden / Rajendra Nagar GZB, this area is just touching Vivek Vihar / Dilshad Garden Delhi Area. Recently constructed 3 BHK are in 1200 SF covered/Constructed area and quality is extremely good and even better then several society flats ie full marvel , full wooden work , complete fall ceiling with bulbs , gas pipe line facility by IGL , Ganga Jal faclity by authority. As for distances Dilshad Garden metro is 3 KM , Anand Vihar Metro is 7 KM , CP / IT / New Delhi Railway / ITO all 16-18 KM far only. DTC bus stop just 500 Meter away, Shared auto facility from SMG to Dilshad Garden Metro from 6AM to 10PM in 7 Rupess. HUGE 150 Acre Ram Manohar Lohia public park in this area (Biggest general public park in NCR)

    Do have a look at this area you will definitively like it in your budget. Only problem is that electricity cut is 5-6 hours daily for that you have to taken any 2 battery company inverter having company tubler battery. Other than electricity not a single problem at-least for me in SMG, I am living here from last 6 years. I manage CP / IG / ITO very frequently from this area just in 35 Minutes MAX.

    Rates appreciation is very good here and smoothly. From last 6 years builder floors rates has been appreciated to more than 4 times , during last 3 years builders floors rates has been appreciated to more than 70%, and still appreciating in every quarter.

    For personal living only go for NEW Builder floors not in resale. Population growth in this area is more than 4 times in just last 6 years.

    150 Acre Ram Manohar Lohia Park , Shalimar Garden , Rajendra Nagar :: Google Maps

    Google Maps :: Shalimar Garden (GZB) to Connaught Place - 16.00 KM

    Google Maps :: Shalimar Garden (GZB) to Akshardham Mandir - 12.00 KM

    Other 10.30 KM road for Noida sector 62 route also has good connectivity. During common wealth game GT road has already been converted into 8 lane from Dilshad Garden Metro to Mohan Nagar.

    Google Maps :: Noida Sector 62 to Shalimar Garden (GZB) Route - 10.30 KM

    Using Dilshad Garden metro station you can manage Gurgaon in less than 1 hour, Using personal vehicle you can reach Gurgaon Udyog Vihar (38.00 KM) maximum in 60-70 Minutes from shalimar garden (See Below Route).

    Google Maps :: Gurgaon Udyog Vihar - Shalimar Garden (GZB) Route - 38.00 KM


    Hi saurabh what about partap vihar
    rate 40L S/M i can get 50 m house with 6 room under 35 lac
    what do u think about that
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx
    Hi saurabh what about partap vihar
    rate 40L S/M i can get 50 m house with 6 room under 35 lac
    what do u think about that


    Good Idea if it suites you more, you can visit this area of GZB also along with Vasundhara , IP , Shalimar Garden , Rajendra Nagar , and Partap Vihar . Good options in Vaishali is out of reach now, all sold or very costly , already has been checked. Avoid Ground or Back facing flats in Builder Floors anywhere.

    Do visit all areas before purchasing, if distance from Center Delhi is your main concern then I assure you that GZB will suites you more in your budget. Finally because all choices are personal hence after visit you can choose which area suites you more. During last 3 years GZB has improved a lot with lots of Greenery and wide roads, and in next 1 years it will be much more better after finishing all current development work.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Good Idea if it suites you more, you can visit this area of GZB also along with Vasundhara , IP , Shalimar Garden , Rajendra Nagar , and Partap Vihar . Good options in Vaishali is out of reach now, all sold or very costly , already has been checked. Avoid Ground or Back facing flats in Builder Floors anywhere.

    Do visit all areas before purchasing, if distance from Center Delhi is your main concern then I assure you that GZB will suites you more in your budget. Finally because all choices are personal hence after visit you can choose which area suites you more. During last 3 years GZB has improved a lot with lots of Greenery and wide roads, and in next 1 years it will be much more better after finishing all current development work.


    thx saurabh my parents want independent house
    so think about partap vihar
    here i can get 4 room set independent house under 3s lak
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx
    thx saurabh my parents want independent house
    so think about partap vihar
    here i can get 4 room set independent house under 3s lak


    I assure you will get very good appreciation because rates are very good, location is simply great. Quality of life may not be as good as society flats but still will be much better then DELHI Unauthorized colonies of same rate.

    Aur kya chahiye, Best of LUCK.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    I assure you will get very good appreciation because rates are very good, location is simply great. Quality of life may not be as good as society flats but still will be much better then DELHI Unauthorized colonies of same rate.

    Aur kya chahiye, Best of LUCK.....


    Look for Noida Sec 93 Noida Authority flats as well . You may have to stretch a bit ..but the society is good and connectivity is the expressway ..check it out ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Good Idea if it suites you more, you can visit this area of GZB also along with Vasundhara , IP , Shalimar Garden , Rajendra Nagar , and Partap Vihar . Good options in Vaishali is out of reach now, all sold or very costly , already has been checked. Avoid Ground or Back facing flats in Builder Floors anywhere.

    Do visit all areas before purchasing, if distance from Center Delhi is your main concern then I assure you that GZB will suites you more in your budget. Finally because all choices are personal hence after visit you can choose which area suites you more. During last 3 years GZB has improved a lot with lots of Greenery and wide roads, and in next 1 years it will be much more better after finishing all current development work.



    Amazing knowledge and willingness to help...........many thanks Saurabh...

    May I know why Ground floor or back facing floors should be avoided. Forgive me as I am novice and have no knowledge of floors.



    =
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VKinNCR
    Amazing knowledge and willingness to help...........many thanks Saurabh...

    May I know why Ground floor or back facing floors should be avoided. Forgive me as I am novice and have no knowledge of floors.



    =


    Ground floor has only advantage that we do not have to use stairs at all (best for OLD AGE) but other than that all negatives like Sever Over Flow, Sever Tank clearance in 6 month , more mosquito , too much parking car noice , security problem (more bad for back facing) , unwilling sales person first enter in ground floor............. there are several issues not possible to write all. As for Back facing flats main issue no site view , less sunlight , less open , back service lane is full of garbage , resale value is very low......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    If your Job location is Center Delhi then in 35-38 Lac you can get very good Completely New 3 BHK in Shalimar Garden / Rajendra Nagar GZB, this area is just touching Vivek Vihar / Dilshad Garden Delhi Area. Recently constructed 3 BHK are in 1200 SF covered/Constructed area and quality is extremely good and even better then several society flats ie full marvel , full wooden work , complete fall ceiling with bulbs , gas pipe line facility by IGL , Ganga Jal faclity by authority. As for distances Dilshad Garden metro is 3 KM , Anand Vihar Metro is 7 KM , CP / IT / New Delhi Railway / ITO all 16-18 KM far only. DTC bus stop just 500 Meter away, Shared auto facility from SMG to Dilshad Garden Metro from 6AM to 10PM in 7 Rupess. HUGE 150 Acre Ram Manohar Lohia public park in this area (Biggest general public park in NCR)

    Do have a look at this area you will definitively like it in your budget. Only problem is that electricity cut is 5-6 hours daily for that you have to taken any 2 battery company inverter having company tubler battery. Other than electricity not a single problem at-least for me in SMG, I am living here from last 6 years. I manage CP / IG / ITO very frequently from this area just in 35 Minutes MAX.

    Rates appreciation is very good here and smoothly. From last 6 years builder floors rates has been appreciated to more than 4 times , during last 3 years builders floors rates has been appreciated to more than 70%, and still appreciating in every quarter.

    For personal living only go for NEW Builder floors not in resale. Population growth in this area is more than 4 times in just last 6 years.

    150 Acre Ram Manohar Lohia Park , Shalimar Garden , Rajendra Nagar :: Google Maps

    Google Maps :: Shalimar Garden (GZB) to Connaught Place - 16.00 KM

    Google Maps :: Shalimar Garden (GZB) to Akshardham Mandir - 12.00 KM

    Other 10.30 KM road for Noida sector 62 route also has good connectivity. During common wealth game GT road has already been converted into 8 lane from Dilshad Garden Metro to Mohan Nagar.

    Google Maps :: Noida Sector 62 to Shalimar Garden (GZB) Route - 10.30 KM

    Using Dilshad Garden metro station you can manage Gurgaon in less than 1 hour, Using personal vehicle you can reach Gurgaon Udyog Vihar (38.00 KM) maximum in 60-70 Minutes from shalimar garden (See Below Route).

    Google Maps :: Gurgaon Udyog Vihar - Shalimar Garden (GZB) Route - 38.00 KM





    hello saurabh sir,
    i m getting 3 bhk new construction 1200 s/ ft builder flour in 40 lcs in shakimar garden main road should i go for it
    is there scope of further increase in rate if i want to sell it further
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapskr
    hello saurabh sir,
    i m getting 3 bhk new construction 1200 s/ ft builder flour in 40 lcs in shakimar garden main road should i go for it
    is there scope of further increase in rate if i want to sell it further


    1 Year OLD Reply, Commented today... :D ;)

    For END USE this is a very good RTM deal, but in builder floor you have to purchase a 2 battery inverter of any company like Microtech, rest all is fine. You can also get rent around 10 K for this 3BHK.

    However rates here increase after every 3 months but now it is quite high... For Investment better to buy any 125-150 SY Plot anywhere in outer NCR in this rate... Society / Builder Floor appreciation anywhere in NCR is now not as high as Jan/2011 - Jan/2012..., now it is just as per FD Return/Inflation.
    CommentQuote
  • hi all,

    i m also luking for a builder floor in vaishali for some commercial work; preferably ground floor.
    seniors please suggest which sector is best and wat is the price range. my budget is 40-50L.
    CommentQuote