I am looking for projects since last three months and unable to make decisions due to some or other news everyday.Prices are increasing day by day.Please suggest me on project like PARAMOUNT FLORAVILLE or other good projects in that area. Budget 40 lacs around.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Refer existing threads on sector 137 projects.
    CommentQuote
  • There are other better builders in that sector. I would recommend Purvanchal and Gulshan. Logix is also recommended and construction status is extremely good though rates are higher than others. My POV - stay away from builders such as Paramount...
    CommentQuote
  • Gulshan is also not that good...however I second you forPurvanchal and Logix...However Paras also seems to be decent.
    Originally Posted by skoda0505
    There are other better builders in that sector. I would recommend Purvanchal and Gulshan. Logix is also recommended and construction status is extremely good though rates are higher than others. My POV - stay away from builders such as Paramount...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skoda0505
    There are other better builders in that sector. I would recommend Purvanchal and Gulshan. Logix is also recommended and construction status is extremely good though rates are higher than others. My POV - stay away from builders such as Paramount...

Any specific reasons for staying away from Paramount? Pls elaborate
    CommentQuote
  • I would say paramount is not that bad. If you visit the site they are working at a good pace. Compared to other projects I would say it is located better than Gulshan and Compared to Paras (40% loading) it's loading is less (around 30%). So count this as an option.
    CommentQuote
  • If your looking for end use go for purvanchal. its simple the best builder in the area and in the level of ATS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohitkalra
    I would say paramount is not that bad. If you visit the site they are working at a good pace. Compared to other projects I would say it is located better than Gulshan and Compared to Paras (40% loading) it's loading is less (around 30%). So count this as an option.

Worst builder, worst customer care and Paramount team.

I will suggest to avoid Paramount.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote