Sort by :
Filter by :
- when u are not not able to find any info, what are the factors that made you choose skytech Mattrott over other small projects in that area?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by pravinchaudharywhen u are not not able to find any info, what are the factors that made you choose skytech Mattrott over other small projects in that area?
I have not yet chosen Matrott, but yes, i am more inclined towards it as of now. Out of the 4 smaller projects I visited - JM Orchid, Skytech Mattrot, Aditya Celebrity and Prateek Wisteria I saw different things in each of them.
JM Orchid seems to have sold 60% of its inventory at 2700 in Corp Deals. And their current rate is ~ 3500. At that kind of price I can go to Wisteria (~ 3650) since its fully furnished wheras JM is not.
Aditya Celebrity is costlier than Skytech and both seem to be at the same stage of construction. Also in Aditya Celebrity, road facing appts are all booked.
So the main reason of inclination towards Skytech is : price of 3285, stage of construction and road facing apartment. On the site, it seems that its not a bad investment, but my only concern is that they seem to be a new builder with not too many projects and no projects delivered yet in Noida.
I am not sure if anyone here on IREF has booked with Skytech or not, but would love to know the reasons if someone has actually booked.
- what size r u looking for? also, noly 76 or nearby sectors also?CommentQuote0Flag
- Did anyone book in this? I am thinking to book 2BKH in this project as the layout of the project seems to be good. If anyone has already booked then please share the info.
what price are you getting ???
please tell me all charges - BSP, car park, club. other charges etc and what is the broker disc ?
i too need to invest in this area asapCommentQuote0Flag
- One month back I had a good deal ~32Lac for 2BHK unit. I will talk this weekend and if everything goes in the right direction then will book also and update. Any info regarding the builder credibility?CommentQuote0Flag
- let me know if its still there.
i too need to book asap
btw 32 lakhs is for what area and what pymt plan is this ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by tarunbh123let me know if its still there.
i too need to book asap
btw 32 lakhs is for what area and what pymt plan is this ?
It was for 1015 sq ft in flexi plan. If you are seriously looking then we probably can get currently at the same price as will ask for 2 units rather than single unit. Did you try to get some info about builder? please shareCommentQuote0Flag
I am in.
send me ur conatct details.CommentQuote0Flag
- OK, I am also looking into few other options, but definitely this weekend will take final decision. will update youCommentQuote0Flag
- I m intersted in 2 BHK for 32 lakh. Can u pls provide me your contact detail.CommentQuote0Flag
- So now we three members and hopefully we can have the deal with this price tag. I am also searching few other options and planned to visit tomorrow practically to few places. Will update on Monday or tomorrow night after visiting few more places and if could not find any other good option then I will let you know and we can talk to broker for booking three units in Skytech. Hope to get within same price tag i.e. ~32 Lacs
- Hi, Can anyone tell about this builder reputation ? Not able to find much info.
but skytech project construction is in full swing and still in fresh boookign avialable.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by akjgharHi, Can anyone tell about this builder reputation ? Not able to find much info.
but skytech project construction is in full swing and still in fresh boookign avialable.
yaar fresh booking might be there but i think only higher floors might be available and that too at 4500 rates :(CommentQuote0Flag
- No, Lower floors like 3,4,7 etc are avaialble and after discount around 4300 ...
But confused over builder reputation...............CommentQuote0Flag