Hi,
I am looking for smaller projects in sector 76 with maybe less than 10 Towers so that completion is on time. Can anyone please tell me how good is Skytech Mattrot in Sector 76 from an investment point of view? Members of this forum, esp those who have already booked in Skytech or those who have explored the sector 76 and skytech in-depth, can please give them valuable inputs as it will help me take a decision.

How are the builders reputation? I searched a lot on internet and they dont seem to have any big presence online. Offline too, it seems its their 1st project in Noida.

I would want to finalize in this week itself so please suggest the pros and cons. Ppl who have booked, if you can share your experience till now it will be of immense help to me as a future (possible) co-owner :)

Thanks,
Sincron.
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by akjghar
    No, Lower floors like 3,4,7 etc are avaialble and after discount around 4300 ...

But confused over builder reputation...............

4300 all inclusive ? i doubt it .. maybe its bsp .. plz confirm from your broker
    CommentQuote
  • no its all inclusive .............

no broker ....... got it from marketting office ....... only for few daays they said
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akjghar
    no its all inclusive .............

no broker ....... got it from marketting office ....... only for few daays they said

yaar waise to be honest the feedback of their vaishali project (skytech magadh) is quite bad

but then this price in fresh booking is attractive i must say .. i tried in capetown however i found they only have 18th and 19th floor and that too at 4600 all incl after all sorts of so called special discounts
    CommentQuote
  • hi akjghar,have u purchased or not.on what price. tell us ur feedback about matrott.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

I am thinking to book 2BKH 1015 sq ft in this project as the layout of the project seems to be good.current rate is 4700/sqft.

If anyone has already booked then please share their contact details.

and please share the pros and cons of the project as well.

Regards,
    Ashish/Tulika
    CommentQuote
  • please share the exact picture of skytech matrott??
    we are planning to give cheque by tomorrow for 1015 sqft and rate is 4700/-per sqft ,floor is 10th - 14th
    CommentQuote
  • is rate Rs. 4700/- all inclusive or BSP
    CommentQuote
  • Nobody is talking about the Skytech Matrott. Due to builder reputation this is the least demanded project in SEctor-76. I am thinking of taking bet in this project since it is among few projects available at less than 5300 psft in the entire 7x area.
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/7631-skytech-marriot-sector-76-noida/page5?t=10039&page=5

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote