A friend of mine enquired about which would be the better project to go in for...
Well....the distance between the two is 2 kms...metro ho na ho.....so called reputed builders...then I felt why not asks the group members who have been very active on the specifics of the projects.....
What are the pluses and minuses....Share your views...
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Pros of Lotus Panache :

-Better location
    -3C is a better builder than Logix
    -Customer support of 3C is better (as reported by people here on IREF)
    - Good resale value

Pros of LBC:

-Less cost as compared to LP, and good layouts with less loading
    -Sec-137 today is not developed but already a lot of companies have started moving around this sector (Metlife, Accenture and others), so this area is bound to give you good returns 3 yrs down the line
    - Maintainence would be cheaper than 3C's .

On the project status, both are doing extremely good in their respective sectors (110 and 137)
    CommentQuote
  • At the same time how do you see Lotus Zing comapred to these projects ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by loneranger
    A friend of mine enquired about which would be the better project to go in for...
    Well....the distance between the two is 2 kms...metro ho na ho.....so called reputed builders...then I felt why not asks the group members who have been very active on the specifics of the projects.....
    What are the pluses and minuses....Share your views...

There is already a thread where the same have been discussed in detail. Both are reputed but there is a huge difference in their construction quality. Visit existing projects of both and decide for yourself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    There is already a thread where the same have been discussed in detail. Both are reputed but there is a huge difference in their construction quality. Visit existing projects of both and decide for yourself.

What is the resale for Logix BC these days ?
    CommentQuote