Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Work in progress

Collapse
X
Collapse

Work in progress

Last updated: July 9 2011
17 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Work in progress

    Originally posted by fritolay_ps View Post
    You do have right to express your view on any post BUT you do not have right to express your view on someones effort by just writting "WASTE OF EFFORT"
    dont be sentimental about it...its just that the information in the article is commonly known by most educated people

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Work in progress

      I am aware of this but this is beneficiary for new guys...

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Work in progress

        Originally posted by msdhoni View Post
        i have the right to express my view on worthlessness of the post
        What may be wrong for you can be right for someone else. Why always look from your point of view

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Work in progress

          Originally posted by fritolay_ps View Post
          You do have right to express your view on any post BUT you do not have right to express your view on someones effort by just writting "WASTE OF EFFORT"
          fritolay_ps Ji, Do not care for them who do not like your great efforts of copying one of the best real states news every day in IRFM, you are one of the most important member of this forum and keep it up your great work as always. Thanks..

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Work in progress

            Originally posted by msdhoni View Post
            i have the right to express my view on worthlessness of the post
            You do have right to express your views provided you given better value through your post, which is not there.

            Therefore first give us better insights rather than just criticizing.

            Thanks.

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Work in progress

              Originally posted by new_indian View Post
              You do have right to express your views provided you given better value through your post, which is not there.

              Therefore first give us better insights rather than just criticizing.

              Thanks.
              which law states this...is it written in the constitution????

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Work in progress

                lets to better things and close this discussion to criticies each other

                Comment


                • jayram6061
                  jayram6061 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Following....
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X