Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworxHi aam aadmi
r u Zoiab?
ur writing style same as Zoiab
i am just guessing
same I am thinkingCommentQuote0Flag
- Same things all the time printing in News paper and Articles.
Bored to know about the corruption all over India. We talk about our economy, progress, armies, cultures, religious, temples etc.
We are nothing just became the part of this corruption. Ultimately those who write and become khadi wadi. They are most Lairs and corrupted person.
whatever it is happening in Politics, AAM JANTA ka mazak hi ban gya ,, .. !! ...
AAM AADMI se yaad aya - A Wednesday (One Movie)
All Hail at RA\w/KCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by pgarg6868same I am thinking
Haha - since when have you started thinking buddy ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworxHi aam aadmi
r u Zoiab?
ur writing style same as Zoiab
i am just guessing
Yes because he has been highlighting good things about Greater Noida Pari Chowk area on other posts.. :PCommentQuote0Flag
- To sum it......aam aadmi is not the vote bank....he will be made to rot.....and as someone wrote....what abt the plight of farmers in maharashrra and orissa, etc...their plight is created by politicians...and will be revealed by them.....
This farmers agitation is gng on for years...but look at the timing......1 year before elections in UP....cant you see this....
Didnt u notice how petrol rates were hiked 4-5 days after election results in bengal...
The result is simple.....if u r a vote bank...at least once in 5 years ur work will be done to some extent.....else...enjoy the loot by politicians
I am not giving any solution...or support anna hazare...as i can guaranteee you mr.anna hazare will be made to run pillar to post and will achieve nothing.....no party..congress or bjp will ever allow this nation to be less corruptCommentQuote0Flag
- Seems to to be a person like ZOHAIB
but no reaction from AAM-AADMI till now
Zohaib can't stop himself to make any comment so I have a Dought.CommentQuote0Flag
- What a wonderful ensemble of thoughts. Yes, thoughts won't work but we know every action is a thought before it manifests tangibly. I feel so much debted to members here who have posted so informative and thought provoking rather ideas. Pl. let ideas not stop action will/should follow someday.
May be when we deserve it. Its not for nothing that we feel frustrated. ..until we kick the shell of our cocoon.CommentQuote0Flag
- Sad but true that state of common man in India is not going to improve in the future. Corruption has gone in everywhere it wasn't a decade ago.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by MogammoWhy are are saying like the FOOLS leaders of BLOODY Congress. Every man has its right to say his problems and BLOODY Congressi leaders can not ask him to SHUT UP for 5 years because we have WON the election. AAM PUBLIC do not let win the Congress, it only corruption and wrong voting which WON the Congress. It is a HUGE SHAME for government that even after ruling 60 years after Independence still most indian public is living below poverty line and earn just 50 rupees per day.BRIBE , CORRUPTION , HITLERSHIP , NO SOCIAL SECURITY , NO MEDICAL FOR POORS , NO EDUCATION FOR POORS , NO 2 TIME FOOD FOR POORS.......... ........ ........... .......... ............ .......... ........ ......... ............... . . . . . . this all most public of INDIA get from government and you say that just do not blame government for anything.
Sir ji.. whatever is written is already written 100000 times on news paper/internet. What is the problem is "Aam Aadmi" only internet per likhta hai.. Karta kuch nahi hai.. If you are doing something on individual level then write it.
One example : Tamilnadu election: After all corruption charges public given vote back to AIDMK party of Jaylalitha. She already has 100's of charges.
So "Aam Aadmi" did ? Voted again to a corrupt leader and next 5 years will cry/write on internet. Because it's free.
Government also knows that Aam Aadmi keval likh sakta hai, kuch karega nahi aur agar kuch karega bhi to will transfer power to another corrupt party.
Disclaimer:I also don't do anything. Only write on internet because it's FREE.CommentQuote0Flag
- Aam aadmi was, is, and will always be of no value to politicians (rulers / mai-baap) of this country....as they have goals in life to uplift themselves....they dont want to be caught in govt. Loopholes and jeopardise their family's future. Dont blame him....he is simply scared....and will always be...
As i said before....i can very well go in a MIG society and pick up a verbal fight with anyone....no one will bother to come...infact many will try to be judges.....try the same in a village...whether the villager is right or wrong....his entire village will stand by him against an outsider......and beat the shit out of anyone..even police.....and in a MIG society...if police comes to visit a neighbour....all doors will be shut...why??..becoz 'kaun in lafdon main phanse'....thats exactly what politicians want.....get any govt. Bjp, congress, etc doesnt matter....they will never ensure that aam aadmi is comfortable with police and judicial system....else they will be at a loss...major lossCommentQuote0Flag
- I believe that we would eventually cross the hump of our complacency, but surely it won't be anywhere in the near future.
It would probably take 3 decades or more for the pot to boil over. Taking mini steps in the right direction is what we can do, even if it is expressing our disappointment and disillusionment over the internet, or gathering to light candles in support of people who are trying to make a difference.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by aam aadmiAam Aadmi thats what many call ourselves and its precisely because of this that we are treated like one. Look whats happening around you.
-A common man (aam aadmi) pays nearly 33% of his earnings as Tax to feed the govt. machinery which is probably one of the most corrupt in the world
His family slogs day in and day out to make a living and maintain and standard of living, the wife works, the husband works, the children are made to dream that all this will ensure their Bright future
-The whole family finds ways to save something extra, visiting Subzi mandis, travelling in Public transportation where they are looted openly. The auto taxis fleece you with exorbitant prices, the maids at home plan to rob you, the Farmers sell their vegetables and fruits laced with chemicals, injection, and what not....which is getting absorbed in the body system and God knows what effect it will have on next generation.
-The Farmers who have sold off their land have enough money at hand to spoil their hordes of children who in turn form groups..drink openly, eve tease, rob in broad daylight and drive around on streets looking to create trouble. Any resistance means that at least 2-3 dozen villagers will come within minutes and even beat up police constables. They have become property dealers and local politicians and not to forget the local police is simply “One of them”. The umpteen number of accidents on road are due to these People being drivers on Local buses, Trucks and Autos. They carry arms, rods and engage in brazen display of political strength, gather in no time and stall the city life. All the Laws required to maintain a peaceful civil society are shattered by them each and every day and NO ONE...from Police, Politicians, Media wants to even talk about it....WHY ??..Because they are the Vote Bank...and while the Media will give you statistics on how law and order situation in a certain region is deteorating...No one has the Balls to come out and talk about the reasons...which stare at everyones faces daily....Look around..
-While the actual Poor farmer is struggling in caste system infected villages where he is working under the Land Rich farmers. These farmers will vote for anyone their leaders tell them to, they will simply follow what has been told else they stand a chance of being Cut off from the Village social system.
- The Land row which has been “Created” in Noida / Yamuna expressway is the work of the Former types (Land rich farmers). It was simple...They had the land and authority wanted land...No farmer was forced to let go his land..no one was tortured to sign the papers...no one was intimidated...it was done with their will....but what actually happened is that after acquiring land authority planned numerous bridges, infra projects and suddenly the part of land which was considered secluded and bought at cheap rates became the most talked about region in NCR (because of infra projects and connectivity)..This caused unrest amongst the farmers and seeing a perfect plot..the opposition parties gave them full support..in terms of money, power, lawyers back up.
- While the HC and SC has criticized the govt. was using emergency clause in such acquisitions (which is NOT NEW and is openly used everywhere else in India), no one is talking about how come the authority actually sold the land to builders...and how come the builders sold it to “Aam Aadmi”..This no one wants to talk about...as it involves the “Aam aadmi”...he is of no use...as he will continue to pay taxes or rather tax will be extracted from him...he is too busy and messed up in bank loans, upgrading lifestyle that he will neither come on the street to voice his anger...nor he has the money, political, media back up to support his cause....He will max to max..visit forums on internet, go on facebook, orkut, etc...write a blog and go to sleep cursing the system for his miseries.
He is NOT a Vote bank as probably 80% dont even vote...so who cares about them..No one.
- Its amazing that nearly 95% of Media (which is one of the most corrupt in this country) talks about Farmers in noida extension and Yamuna expressway..while NO ONE has highlighted the Goon Farmer leader Manvir Tewatiya who openly declared that he will use arms and arson..doesnt that make his a terrorist???..who supplied him arms...where he got the funds..who is protecting him..??....Media is NOT interested...as whole of media is Politically influenced. The whole media and political parties talk about few hundred farmers..but NO ONE is bothered about thousands of Middle class aam aadmi who took bank loans and now are left in confusion about their dream house.WHY??..Because they know he is of no use to them....He will neither come out on streets..nor have an impact on Vote Bank
- Farmers were agitating for months and their leader had openly proclaimed that he will use arms against the police and administration..but not even a SINGLE leader came to bridge the gap....Rahul Gandhi and co. actually waited for bloodshed to take place..let a few poor farmers die...and then come to console them...Doesnt Rahul Gandhi & co. read news..were they not aware that Farmers have openly gathered arms and threatened to use them...why No leader came then and act as a mediator ???..What would have happened if a few group of Middle class gantry threatened to use arms against administration???..they would have been put in jail under terrorist act...
- This is the fact...the people who bought in Noida extension and Yamuna expressway are nothing but “Aam Aadmi”..No one is bothered about them...with nearly 30,000 flats under a question now...no one is bothered to talk about them....and Yes...nearly whole of the region of Noida extension is under question. Many cases are pending in court for other villages..and with HC and SC offering them full support..other Villagers in the region are bound to follow as they are being given Full support in terms of money, lawyers, etc by opposition parties. What have they go to lose ???....Nothing....If they lose the case..they will still get what they have got..and if they win...they will get much more...and who doesnt want more ???
- None of the farmers in this region are interested in farming...visit one of these so called farmers villages and see what farming is going on...barely nothing...They simply want more money..thats all...nothing else....
- Aam Aadmi will continue to be pushed around....because he is being purposely made to struggle in daily life by the govt....so either he doesnt have the time, money or energy to voice his opinion in a strong manner....ITS A SHAME ON THE GOVT. MACHINERY OF THIS NATION
this is not a forum for social activismCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by msdhonithis is not a forum for social activism
This single line precisely sum up the entire discussion.
Hum aapni dookh se jya pareshaan nehin hote... hum dus re ke sukh se jyada pareshaan hote hain.
If one aam aadmi wants to do something good... there are atleast another three aam aadmi to pull his/her leg. This crab mentality is our greatest problem. Politician, Government machineries all knows this problem and we are exploited.CommentQuote0Flag
- As if I Care ;)
- Rightly said ondabhai.CommentQuote0Flag