Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No one cares about YOU

Collapse
X
Collapse

No one cares about YOU

Last updated: July 4 2011
31 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : No one cares about YOU

    Sure, you would receive 3 cheers from most here, as you are speaking in their favor. Many poinys are, good, appreciate that. Some are not so good. Reading the post, it gives the impression that people like us are the living the most miserable life in India, which is just not true. Grass always looks greener on the other side, though it is not so. My comments

    Originally posted by aam aadmi View Post

    -A common man (aam aadmi) pays nearly 33% of his earnings as Tax to feed the govt. machinery which is probably one of the most corrupt in the world

    what do you have to say abt those whose earning cann't even be taxed, as it falls below the taxable limit, i.e. less than 2 lakh /yr?

    His family slogs day in and day out to make a living and maintain and standard of living, the wife works, the husband works, the children are made to dream that all this will ensure their Bright future

    most sit in AC offices and travel in AC cars, have 5 day week and a lot of paid leaves, while the maids have to do physical work by waliking to different homes, get pay cut for any leave, have no PF and have to do this after doing their own household work and sometimes husband's voilence. People wondered so much when I used to travel 10 km to office on a cycle. A rikshawala pulls 150kg weight for 1 km for just Rs 10.

    -The whole family finds ways to save something extra, visiting Subzi mandis, travelling in Public transportation where they are looted openly. The auto taxis fleece you with exorbitant prices, the maids at home plan to rob you, the Farmers sell their vegetables and fruits laced with chemicals, injection, and what not....which is getting absorbed in the body system and God knows what effect it will have on next generation.

    Looters are everywhere. People in MNCs lot insurance companies by showing fake medicle bills, while abusing the politicians for corruption the next minute! Most dont pay any tax for income in share market/rent etc, but everyone claims deduction for rent, house loan . Looters are everywhere is similar %ge. The diff is - jiska moonh jitna bada hai, utna wo khayega.

    - The Land row which has been “Created” in Noida / Yamuna expressway is the work of the Former types (Land rich farmers). It was simple...They had the land and authority wanted land...No farmer was forced to let go his land..no one was tortured to sign the papers...no one was intimidated...it was done with their will....but what actually happened is that after acquiring land authority planned numerous bridges, infra projects and suddenly the part of land which was considered secluded and bought at cheap rates became the most talked about region in NCR (because of infra projects and connectivity)..This caused unrest amongst the farmers and seeing a perfect plot..the opposition parties gave them full support..in terms of money, power, lawyers back up.

    no one was force? what was emergency clause of land acquisition used for then? The row seems to be created now, as the media is covering it now. The case for which Allahabad high court gave verdict and stayed the land acquisition, was logged 2 years back, months befoe the first project of Noida Ext was launched. (heck, even the term Noida extension was not coined back then).

    - While the HC and SC has criticized the govt. was using emergency clause in such acquisitions (which is NOT NEW and is openly used everywhere else in India), no one is talking about how come the authority actually sold the land to builders...and how come the builders sold it to “Aam Aadmi”..This no one wants to talk about...as it involves the “Aam aadmi”...he is of no use...as he will continue to pay taxes or rather tax will be extracted from him...he is too busy and messed up in bank loans, upgrading lifestyle that he will neither come on the street to voice his anger...nor he has the money, political, media back up to support his cause....He will max to max..visit forums on internet, go on facebook, orkut, etc...write a blog and go to sleep cursing the system for his miseries.
    He is NOT a Vote bank as probably 80% dont even vote...so who cares about them..No one.

    - Its amazing that nearly 95% of Media (which is one of the most corrupt in this country) talks about Farmers in noida extension and Yamuna expressway..while NO ONE has highlighted the Goon Farmer leader Manvir Tewatiya who openly declared that he will use arms and arson..doesnt that make his a terrorist???..who supplied him arms...where he got the funds..who is protecting him..??....Media is NOT interested...as whole of media is Politically influenced. The whole media and political parties talk about few hundred farmers..but NO ONE is bothered about thousands of Middle class aam aadmi who took bank loans and now are left in confusion about their dream house.WHY??..Because they know he is of no use to them....He will neither come out on streets..nor have an impact on Vote Bank

    by this logic, the farmer suicides in maharashtra, andhra etc should have been the top news for years in media. as thousands have died. but media was busy showing rakhi sawant, khali, comedy shows etc. Even now, many news channels are expressing concern over fate of those who have bought flats in NE. I have seen this on zee business and total TV. newspapers are also running such stories.

    - Farmers were agitating for months and their leader had openly proclaimed that he will use arms against the police and administration..but not even a SINGLE leader came to bridge the gap....Rahul Gandhi and co. actually waited for bloodshed to take place..let a few poor farmers die...and then come to console them...Doesnt Rahul Gandhi & co. read news..were they not aware that Farmers have openly gathered arms and threatened to use them...why No leader came then and act as a mediator ???..What would have happened if a few group of Middle class gantry threatened to use arms against administration???..they would have been put in jail under terrorist act...

    - This is the fact...the people who bought in Noida extension and Yamuna expressway are nothing but “Aam Aadmi”..No one is bothered about them...with nearly 30,000 flats under a question now...no one is bothered to talk about them....and Yes...nearly whole of the region of Noida extension is under question. Many cases are pending in court for other villages..and with HC and SC offering them full support..other Villagers in the region are bound to follow as they are being given Full support in terms of money, lawyers, etc by opposition parties. What have they go to lose ???....Nothing....If they lose the case..they will still get what they have got..and if they win...they will get much more...and who doesnt want more ???

    if they lose, they would have to be content with penuts, yes, the price paid to them was penuts, even if the new development did not take place. coz land has an intrinsic value, which is much more when it is close to a metro. lands in haryana villages cost more than 1cr/acre.

    - None of the farmers in this region are interested in farming...visit one of these so called farmers villages and see what farming is going on...barely nothing...They simply want more money..thats all...nothing else....

    Sec 107 (now iowned by amrapali, 3C, eldeco etc) was farmed twice every year. sec 75 of gardenia golf city had standing crops even months after the project was launched.

    - Aam Aadmi will continue to be pushed around....because he is being purposely made to struggle in daily life by the govt....so either he doesnt have the time, money or energy to voice his opinion in a strong manner....ITS A SHAME ON THE GOVT. MACHINERY OF THIS NATION

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : No one cares about YOU

      My pet rant

      Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
      Greatly written. We are paying even more than 33% TAX if calculate everything other than INCOME TAX like Sales Tax , Service Tax , Latest Property Tax , BRIBE , CESS ,...............................

      After paying so much TAXes what finally AAM AADMI got from government, just a LOLLY POP kind of things. Only NCR do not represent INDIA, If government is spending a lot in NCR it does't mean whole INDIA is shining. Only 25 Million NCR public can not eat the share of 1.25 Billion Indian Public.

      However I want to LIVE with +ive psychology with most of the issues but on the other hand whenever I see 80% public of INDIA can not eat fully even twice a day it always question me WHY??? Daily wages of a labor is 100-150 per day, is it genuine today????????
      Assume you are in 30% tax slab, salaried middle class person

      Out of 100Rs earning, you pay 30Rs to govt. straight.

      Rest 70 Rs you spend.

      But India has very high consumption tax varying from 20-30%

      if you include import duty, central excise, state VAT, Octroi, service tax. etc - everything is ad-valorum - i.e. if cost of something is 10Rs., import duty is 20%, makes the cost 12 Rs, then central excise is say 12% of Rs. 12 and not of Rs. 10 and so on for each and every tax.

      So 30% of remaining 70Rs which you spend also goes to govt. (Petrol price is 30 Rs cost and 30Rs tax, so this kind of wild taxation raises average taxation as a component of tax on final price and evens out against the lower 10% service tax. for some of your consumption)

      So 30% of Rs 70 becomes Rs. 50. For every 50Rs worth of spending you have to do in India, you have to earn 100Rs and give 50 Rs to govt - which wastes this money in the wildest corruption imaginable.

      Even in RE, you have VAT on steel, cement, service tax, VAT on the finished product, registration cost, stamp duty.

      Now on top of all this, if you also have to pay bribes to the govt officials - that means for every 50Rs. you spend, tax by govt and its corrupt minions is adding some 60-70R over and above it. You have to earn some 120Rs to spend 50Rs.

      On top of that, you have inefficiency of govt services. So instead of spending on decent things, you have to spend on invertors because power is inefficient, power back up because power cuts extend more than 4 hours, water purification because of poor quality water, buying water because there is no water, cars because there is no public transport, wireless modems because the MTNL broadband breaks down every few days.

      SO out of every 50Rs. you want to spend, some 20Rs is wasted in duplicating things which the govt is supposed to provide to you in rturn for the taxes you are paying.

      So middle class works hard to earn 120 Rs but gets to spend only 20Rs on itself because govt forces you to waste 100Rs.

      The rich cheat and dont pay taxes.

      The poor pay no income tax, but every time they pay more for aaloo or onions, govt is pocketing 1Rs in the form of diesel tax.

      Every time they spend 10Rs on a soap, govt is pocketing 3-4 Rs (Corporate tax, tax on raw materials, ad valorum central excise, state excise VAT, octroi). Cost of making soap is only 1Rs. Company earns 1Rs in profit. Wholesaler makes 1Rs. retailer makes 1Rs. Advertising is some 1Rs. Govt makes 5Rs - because it taxes the wholesaler, the retailer, the advertiser and the manufacturer.

      If you are middle class, you also pay your income tax. In India it is better to be poor or be corrupt and cheat on taxes.

      You and I have to bear this price.

      Honest people are horribly discriminated against. And yet, India is shining only because of its educated middle class.

      Poor are unproductive. Make only 500dollars per annum.

      Rich are corrupt - they live like parasites with their crony capitalism.

      Middle class is making 5000 dollars of productivity. But it gets ony 500 dollars per annum to spend on itself - just like poor people - because the rest 4500 dollars is stolen by the govt and corrupt people.

      Leave this country. Or tolerate the injustice.

      We are like this only.
      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : No one cares about YOU

        see it this way.....You pay 33 percent of ur hard earned income (without any proper labour laws, rights, overtime, etc etc etc) and what you get in return:

        1. Govt. Hospital...how many of u would dare to admit their near and dear ones in municipal hospital

        2. Govt school...how many of u would dare to admit their children in govt. School

        3. Police...ask yourself....do u feel safe and secure to visit them....do u trust them????

        4.Judicial system.....cases pending for 20 yrs....decisions in 10 years.....a terrorist was caught live on camera and our courts Still havent decided......Forget that....how many of you invested in noida extension can think of exhausting themselves by going to consumer court against the builder....the builder increased super area...gives late possession....doesnt deliver...and still nothing can be done..

        Yes we are better than bangladesh, somalia , sudan, etc etc.....but is that enough.....?????...should we be just happy with that??????....another typical aam aadmi dialogue...

        The issue is that aam aadmi is caught in this catch 69 position....he knows he is being looted....he knows he is being taken for a ride...but at the same he pays taxes...and gets zero support from govt...as all parties whether congress, bjp, etc have one goal....to suck as much as they can.........aam aadmi is stuck....he is educated enuf to understand....but not a goon to contest in elections......

        Thats why i said....No one cares about aam aadmi....One reason...he is NOT a vote bank

        See how fast villagers united and won case against the authority...can u expect the same from humdreds on investors in noida extension to do the same....no...they will come with an excuse.....i am working...i am out of india...i dont have time...where the fact is that the aam aadmi is scared...scared to run around courts, deal with goons...deal with political and builder mafia....its a fact....and You CANNOT blame him....becoz he is simply stuck....in the vicious circle created by politicians....a web....

        Just imagine....when politicians can ensure their gatherings are secure and safe....their families are safe...their election campiagns are safe....why cant they make the cities safe....Its very easy for them to make the police efficient...city administrations efficient....but that they dont do on purpose.....else that will be..khudh paun pe kulhaari maarna....as 95 p.c cases and FIR will be for their near and dear ones

        I am not giving any solution....just telling what no one wants to say...they experience it daily but dont say openly....how many media stories, politicians have you heard talking the main reason behind most of the deteorating law and order everywhere....The Villagers in NCR

        How many of u want to live in a society surrounded by villages.....whats wrong with them?????????..You all know the answer why..

        They are the vote bank......no one will deal with them

        Its not to generalise...but this is what is happneing in NCR

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : No one cares about YOU

          Hi aam aadmi

          r u Zoiab?

          ur writing style same as Zoiab
          i am just guessing

          Originally posted by aam aadmi View Post
          see it this way.....You pay 33 percent of ur hard earned income (without any proper labour laws, rights, overtime, etc etc etc) and what you get in return:

          1. Govt. Hospital...how many of u would dare to admit their near and dear ones in municipal hospital

          2. Govt school...how many of u would dare to admit their children in govt. School

          3. Police...ask yourself....do u feel safe and secure to visit them....do u trust them????

          4.Judicial system.....cases pending for 20 yrs....decisions in 10 years.....a terrorist was caught live on camera and our courts Still havent decided......Forget that....how many of you invested in noida extension can think of exhausting themselves by going to consumer court against the builder....the builder increased super area...gives late possession....doesnt deliver...and still nothing can be done..

          Yes we are better than bangladesh, somalia , sudan, etc etc.....but is that enough.....?????...should we be just happy with that??????....another typical aam aadmi dialogue...

          The issue is that aam aadmi is caught in this catch 69 position....he knows he is being looted....he knows he is being taken for a ride...but at the same he pays taxes...and gets zero support from govt...as all parties whether congress, bjp, etc have one goal....to suck as much as they can.........aam aadmi is stuck....he is educated enuf to understand....but not a goon to contest in elections......

          Thats why i said....No one cares about aam aadmi....One reason...he is NOT a vote bank

          See how fast villagers united and won case against the authority...can u expect the same from humdreds on investors in noida extension to do the same....no...they will come with an excuse.....i am working...i am out of india...i dont have time...where the fact is that the aam aadmi is scared...scared to run around courts, deal with goons...deal with political and builder mafia....its a fact....and You CANNOT blame him....becoz he is simply stuck....in the vicious circle created by politicians....a web....

          Just imagine....when politicians can ensure their gatherings are secure and safe....their families are safe...their election campiagns are safe....why cant they make the cities safe....Its very easy for them to make the police efficient...city administrations efficient....but that they dont do on purpose.....else that will be..khudh paun pe kulhaari maarna....as 95 p.c cases and FIR will be for their near and dear ones

          I am not giving any solution....just telling what no one wants to say...they experience it daily but dont say openly....how many media stories, politicians have you heard talking the main reason behind most of the deteorating law and order everywhere....The Villagers in NCR

          How many of u want to live in a society surrounded by villages.....whats wrong with them?????????..You all know the answer why..

          They are the vote bank......no one will deal with them

          Its not to generalise...but this is what is happneing in NCR

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : No one cares about YOU

            The sad truth about our country is that no matter what good we choose to do, it all boils down to money.

            We try to fight corruption, and the system makes sure you spend the rest of your life paying the price for it.

            A cynical viewpoint-
            The best way to survive is by having strategic relationships. There is need for the following relatives or close contacts.
            1 Police officer
            2 Doctor
            3 Judicial representative
            4 Bureaucrat
            5 Politician
            6 and lots n lots of coloured money

            and then you have arrived in this country and are here to stay a fulfilling life for good.

            If not, please migrate to any other place in the world. This country is not for you.

            Look at Congress trying to run down Anna Hazare Ji. To even expect them to support his cause is ridiculous. Where would congress be without corruption. The truth is even with all our moralistic view points, we(the middle class) are too lazy to act against the system, also scared of what our fate might be; anything is possible in this country.

            A revolution is required. Wonder when that would happen!

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : No one cares about YOU

              Originally posted by Sameera View Post
              The sad truth about our country is that no matter what good we choose to do, it all boils down to money.

              We try to fight corruption, and the system makes sure you spend the rest of your life paying the price for it.

              A cynical viewpoint-
              The best way to survive is by having strategic relationships. There is need for the following relatives or close contacts.
              1 Police officer
              2 Doctor
              3 Judicial representative
              4 Bureaucrat
              5 Politician
              6 and lots n lots of coloured money

              and then you have arrived in this country and are here to stay a fulfilling life for good.

              If not, please migrate to any other place in the world. This country is not for you.

              Look at Congress trying to run down Anna Hazare Ji. To even expect them to support his cause is ridiculous. Where would congress be without corruption. The truth is even with all our moralistic view points, we(the middle class) are too lazy to act against the system, also scared of what our fate might be; anything is possible in this country.

              A revolution is required. Wonder when that would happen!
              Certainly it won't happen with us seating in AC rooms and expressing our frustrations here on net.

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : No one cares about YOU

                Originally posted by rajesh_vsworx View Post
                Hi aam aadmi

                r u Zoiab?

                ur writing style same as Zoiab
                i am just guessing
                same I am thinking
                Garg

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : No one cares about YOU

                  Same things all the time printing in News paper and Articles.

                  Bored to know about the corruption all over India. We talk about our economy, progress, armies, cultures, religious, temples etc.


                  We are nothing just became the part of this corruption. Ultimately those who write and become khadi wadi. They are most Lairs and corrupted person.


                  whatever it is happening in Politics, AAM JANTA ka mazak hi ban gya ,, .. !! ...


                  AAM AADMI se yaad aya - A Wednesday (One Movie)

                  All Hail at RA\w/K

                  Last edited July 2 2011, 03:07 PM.
                  If You Guys Are Going To Be Throwing Beer Bottles At Us At Least Make Sure They Are Full

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : No one cares about YOU

                    Originally posted by pgarg6868 View Post
                    same I am thinking
                    Haha - since when have you started thinking buddy ?

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : No one cares about YOU

                      Originally posted by rajesh_vsworx View Post
                      Hi aam aadmi

                      r u Zoiab?

                      ur writing style same as Zoiab
                      i am just guessing

                      Yes because he has been highlighting good things about Greater Noida Pari Chowk area on other posts.. :P
                      Last edited July 2 2011, 03:51 PM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X