Last updated: July 12 2011
29 | Posts
6095 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 BHK Buying Guidance - 35 Lacs Budget, Noida

Guys,

I want to buy a 2bhk (1050-1200 sq.ft)for my family in Noida and my budget is 30-35 lacs.Since I am in Bangalore so I thought to study about the properties.I called some brokers also.I know they will always tell u good things about the property.

I have gone through many threads in this forum because i want to invest my hard earned money and looking for shelter in noida.I was interested in buying flat in 7x but when i explored the forum i came to know about the problems related to NE and 7x.I can wait for 2- 3 years for possession not more than that coz my dad will retire soon.

I am confused and scared now.I don't want to take flat closed to gr. noida.It should be in city.I have very less knowledge in RE.Moreover i don't have gud idea about all the new sectors which are coming up.That's y i m spending time on the same.Some guys are saying wait till the everything gets normal but rates are increasing every day and these things making difficult for me to take home in NCR.

Most of the projects is going out of my budget and if i wait for one more then probably i have to forget about the flat in Noida.

Guys most of you will be pissed of after reading my post coz u must have seen thousands of post like this.But please help me .....and guide me.I don't want to take wrong decision or else my family future will be at stake.

I request all of you and senior members to plz help me out and guide me to take a nice 2bhk.

Re : 2 BHK Buying Guidance - 35 Lacs Budget, Noida

Hi, I am suggesting some projects that I think are worth investing in - pls search up the relevant threads for the following projects on this forum - this would help you get aquainted with the latest updates + issues :

Homes 121, Sec-121
    Gaur, Sec-119
    3C LB, LP and LZ
    Logix Blossom County
    Logix Blossom Greens
    Paras Tierea

Following projects are also good but they dont have 2BR option
    Mahagun Moderne
    Sunshine Helios
    Purvanchal Royal Park

I would suggest you to stay away from small builders. Please also stay away from Amrapali, Supertech and Aditya.

Comment

Originally posted by skoda0505 View Post
      Hi, I am suggesting some projects that I think are worth investing in - pls search up the relevant threads for the following projects on this forum - this would help you get aquainted with the latest updates + issues :

Homes 121, Sec-121
      Gaur, Sec-119
      3C LB, LP and LZ
      Logix Blossom County
      Logix Blossom Greens
      Paras Tierea

Following projects are also good but they dont have 2BR option
      Mahagun Moderne
      Sunshine Helios
      Purvanchal Royal Park

I would suggest you to stay away from small builders. Please also stay away from Amrapali, Supertech and Aditya.
      gud suggestion...

Comment

Thanks....for the prompt reply..

How is the logix and RG project

Comment

Originally posted by hemant0210 View Post
          Thanks....for the prompt reply..

How is the logix and RG project
          I doubt on RG. They have launched their project long back in sec 120 but their construction is too slow as compared to similar project. U can also look at Prateek Laurel in sector 120.

Thank,
          Last edited July 2 2011, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Which project will be gud in sec 74-77 based on following things:-
            1- 2bhk in 30-35 lakhs (<1050)
            2- good builder
            3- possession
            4-quality

How is the Aims Golf Avenue 2 in sec 75?

Comment

Originally posted by hemant0210 View Post
              Which project will be gud in sec 74-77 based on following things:-
              1- 2bhk in 30-35 lakhs (<1050)
              2- good builder
              3- possession
              4-quality

How is the Aims Golf Avenue 2 in sec 75?

In these times, it wud be best to stick to a builder who has a sound record. There is excessive oversupply and many to chose from. There is no guarantee of any builder but yes u can play with the safest as per history.
              Sector 78.....Mahagun Moderne is the best

Noida expressway...Lotus Boulevard, Lotis Panache, Lotus Zing, Purvanchal Royal Park, Logix blossom county, logix blossom green, logix zest, aJnara daffodil are with builders who have a decent history.

If you have a 2,3 year extra waiting appetite..Jaypee is certainly a Top option...as till date whatever he has delivered has been above the rest in terms of quality and maintenance.

Comment

I have heard lot about corporate rate.

Can anyone can get the corporate rate?
                I work in bangalore in an IT company.Am i eligible for any corporate plan?

Or else someone who is getting the corporate plan can take on his own name and can later transfer it to me?

Comment

Hi Hemant,
                  You are in the same situation as me . I have been following IREF for the last 3 months and have explored areas in Noida...

1.) Even I have doubt , as some members have suggested to wait for some time for the price correction as well as to get some clarity on the disputed land. You never know , even if 7X sectors 1XX are also disputed or not ..

2.) Somehow , I shortlisted logix projects .you can find more details about it through various dedicated threads .... But now I have my own reservations about them as they are launching new projects one after another and might not be able to deliver on time .... blossom zest ( as of now only studio apartment available , 2 BHK are being booked on conditional cheque and not yet finalized) .. on 9th of July they are going to launch some project in 150 sector ( hope i remember the sector name corectly) on 200 acres land. Looking at these things ..I doubt they will deliver things on time ....

The big question is should we wait for price correction and clarity on land dispute ...or we invest the money as day by day it's unnecessarily being increased by builders .....

Comment

another point worth to be considered is even if you get posession within next 2 years .. will that area be worth living ...
                    I visited sector 119/120/121 ...and gaur grandeaur is providing ready to move in flats there ...but the fact is you cannot live there right now as the area will take at least 3 years to be developed ...... all the roads to that area are desolate and any 1 can rob you even at 10 PM .......same is with sectors like 137/ 143 ..... yes expressway is there ...but there are no facilities or service lanes or roads in the inner area....that area will take around 5 years to develope......
                    all these are my opinions and senior members can suggest us better as I also a confused end user who have been exploring for the last 3 months .....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X