Guys,

I want to buy a 2bhk (1050-1200 sq.ft)for my family in Noida and my budget is 30-35 lacs.Since I am in Bangalore so I thought to study about the properties.I called some brokers also.I know they will always tell u good things about the property.

I have gone through many threads in this forum because i want to invest my hard earned money and looking for shelter in noida.I was interested in buying flat in 7x but when i explored the forum i came to know about the problems related to NE and 7x.I can wait for 2- 3 years for possession not more than that coz my dad will retire soon.

I am confused and scared now.I don't want to take flat closed to gr. noida.It should be in city.I have very less knowledge in RE.Moreover i don't have gud idea about all the new sectors which are coming up.That's y i m spending time on the same.Some guys are saying wait till the everything gets normal but rates are increasing every day and these things making difficult for me to take home in NCR.

Most of the projects is going out of my budget and if i wait for one more then probably i have to forget about the flat in Noida.

Guys most of you will be pissed of after reading my post coz u must have seen thousands of post like this.But please help me .....and guide me.I don't want to take wrong decision or else my family future will be at stake.

I request all of you and senior members to plz help me out and guide me to take a nice 2bhk.
Read more
Reply
29 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi, I am suggesting some projects that I think are worth investing in - pls search up the relevant threads for the following projects on this forum - this would help you get aquainted with the latest updates + issues :

    Homes 121, Sec-121
    Gaur, Sec-119
    3C LB, LP and LZ
    Logix Blossom County
    Logix Blossom Greens
    Paras Tierea


    Following projects are also good but they dont have 2BR option
    Mahagun Moderne
    Sunshine Helios
    Purvanchal Royal Park

    I would suggest you to stay away from small builders. Please also stay away from Amrapali, Supertech and Aditya.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skoda0505
    Hi, I am suggesting some projects that I think are worth investing in - pls search up the relevant threads for the following projects on this forum - this would help you get aquainted with the latest updates + issues :

    Homes 121, Sec-121
    Gaur, Sec-119
    3C LB, LP and LZ
    Logix Blossom County
    Logix Blossom Greens
    Paras Tierea


    Following projects are also good but they dont have 2BR option
    Mahagun Moderne
    Sunshine Helios
    Purvanchal Royal Park

    I would suggest you to stay away from small builders. Please also stay away from Amrapali, Supertech and Aditya.


    gud suggestion...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks....for the prompt reply..

    How is the logix and RG project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hemant0210
    Thanks....for the prompt reply..

    How is the logix and RG project


    I doubt on RG. They have launched their project long back in sec 120 but their construction is too slow as compared to similar project. U can also look at Prateek Laurel in sector 120.

    Thank,
    CommentQuote
  • Which project will be gud in sec 74-77 based on following things:-
    1- 2bhk in 30-35 lakhs (<1050)
    2- good builder
    3- possession
    4-quality

    How is the Aims Golf Avenue 2 in sec 75?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hemant0210
    Which project will be gud in sec 74-77 based on following things:-
    1- 2bhk in 30-35 lakhs (<1050)
    2- good builder
    3- possession
    4-quality

    How is the Aims Golf Avenue 2 in sec 75?




    In these times, it wud be best to stick to a builder who has a sound record. There is excessive oversupply and many to chose from. There is no guarantee of any builder but yes u can play with the safest as per history.
    Sector 78.....Mahagun Moderne is the best

    Noida expressway...Lotus Boulevard, Lotis Panache, Lotus Zing, Purvanchal Royal Park, Logix blossom county, logix blossom green, logix zest, aJnara daffodil are with builders who have a decent history.

    If you have a 2,3 year extra waiting appetite..Jaypee is certainly a Top option...as till date whatever he has delivered has been above the rest in terms of quality and maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard lot about corporate rate.

    Can anyone can get the corporate rate?
    I work in bangalore in an IT company.Am i eligible for any corporate plan?

    Or else someone who is getting the corporate plan can take on his own name and can later transfer it to me?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Hemant,
    You are in the same situation as me . I have been following IREF for the last 3 months and have explored areas in Noida...

    1.) Even I have doubt , as some members have suggested to wait for some time for the price correction as well as to get some clarity on the disputed land. You never know , even if 7X sectors 1XX are also disputed or not ..

    2.) Somehow , I shortlisted logix projects .you can find more details about it through various dedicated threads .... But now I have my own reservations about them as they are launching new projects one after another and might not be able to deliver on time .... blossom zest ( as of now only studio apartment available , 2 BHK are being booked on conditional cheque and not yet finalized) .. on 9th of July they are going to launch some project in 150 sector ( hope i remember the sector name corectly) on 200 acres land. Looking at these things ..I doubt they will deliver things on time ....

    The big question is should we wait for price correction and clarity on land dispute ...or we invest the money as day by day it's unnecessarily being increased by builders .....
    CommentQuote
  • another point worth to be considered is even if you get posession within next 2 years .. will that area be worth living ...
    I visited sector 119/120/121 ...and gaur grandeaur is providing ready to move in flats there ...but the fact is you cannot live there right now as the area will take at least 3 years to be developed ...... all the roads to that area are desolate and any 1 can rob you even at 10 PM .......same is with sectors like 137/ 143 ..... yes expressway is there ...but there are no facilities or service lanes or roads in the inner area....that area will take around 5 years to develope......
    all these are my opinions and senior members can suggest us better as I also a confused end user who have been exploring for the last 3 months .....
    CommentQuote
  • Do u have any idea about Aims golf avenue....they have recently launched the project.This is project is not bankable yet.But they are working on that.They are giving some inaugural offers coz they are new.But this comes under my budget and sector 75 is just next to sec 50.

    JM solitatre is also there but i dnt have enough info.

    There are some projects in sec 119,120,121 etc.
    prateek laurel
    gaur
    home 121
    zodiac
    RG residency
    etc.
    Do u have any idea about these projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Invest in any near completion society with in next 1 year in Vasundhara GZB, I bet you will get one of the best return compare to any area of NCR. RTM Society flat rates in Vasundhara has been increased from 3000 PSF to 4000 PSF just with in 1 year which is also heighest compared to any NCR area and rates are still appreciating a lot. In this area there is always ready a big crowds of END USERs whenever you want to dispose off your invested property (thanks for 50 Lac HUGE population of GZB, and another 50 Lac HUGE public from near East/North-East DELHI area). Capital/Rent value ratio is also very high. I am just giving 1 option which I think is the best for getting highest ROI in next 2 years. See below and analyze how Vasundhara GZB is appreciating. This area is equally 4 KM from Noida 62, Hindon Army Airport , Vaishali Metro , BEL 500 Acre Industrial township. Only 6 KM far from DELHI Anand Vihar ISBT/Railway , 15 KM from CP/IG/ITO/Any Delhi Railway , 35 KM from Airport. Lot of industrial ara of Delhi/GZB is also near by from here, such industrial area are Sahibabad Industrial Area (2000 Acre) , Karkarduma/Shahadara , Parpargang , Jhilmil , Mayur Vihar , Noida , NH-24......... and several more.

    In NCR after sometime population is the KEY of increasing the capital value of property and in that scenario investment in Vasundhara GZB is best at this time at its rate. Other near area like Vaishali / Indirapuram GZB is now out of reach and minimum land rates in Indirapuram / Vaishal has been appreciated to 80K+ PSY from this month.

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/16641-big-land-deal-in-vasundhara-gzb-1-21-500-psm?t=18879
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/16541-vasundhara-gzb-seeing-a-rise-value-for-money-ht?t=18769
    CommentQuote
  • 1. You can never get everything in a budget of 35 lakhs
    2. As u are in IT its best if you buy in 137,143,168..as most IT sez coming around them
    3. Today no one lives there...tomorrow in 3 years time when more than 15,000 flats will be ready in these sectors and even with 30 p.c occupancy rate u will have close to 4000 families living in these sectors....do u think it will look deserted
    4. Not to forget by then Offices in advant navis, ansal, etc will have some occupancy
    5. Daily shopping needs will be taken care by commercials inside the complex and by the way a pretty big food court area coming up with MCdonals, haldiram, etc in advant business park
    6. Maybe work on metro will be ongoing...as it passes through this region
    7. Top schools on expressway
    8. Jaypee hospital nearing completion
    9. Big malls in Greater noida will be within 10 mins drive
    10. you will be a fool ou think you will get possession in 2 years....whatever builder says...keep 1 year in hand always...and yes...dont worry about penalty clause..you will not get a penny from builder....better is to be prepared for 1 year delay...if lucky u will get on time...else within 1 year surely....if unlucky...anything can happen

    Go for good builders like 3C, Purvanchal, Logix, Mahagun. As of TODAY they have not failed in their previous projects....and yes which idiot told you that if a builder is having 3;4 projects in hand he will not deliver..???...logix sub contracts the construction work to a company....other than jaypee no builder in this region constructs his own projects....

    Ajnara, Paras is also decent option.....

    Look for resale options...u can get good deals..as many small time investors exit after paying 30 percent....

    Instead of buying Logix zest..try to look for resale options in logix blossom county, 3c zing, etc.

    And yes if u think you can finalise without actual running around the sites for days....then its not going to happen.

    See it this way...

    I hate mutton but love chicken....but that doesnt mean mutton is bad for all.....

    Opinions on such forums will be 90 p.c biased...

    Finialise 5-6 projects...see yourself and close the deal


    No one in this world can guarantee a builder...No one...you can chose as per their history..and then pray
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Invest in any near completion society with in next 1 year in Vasundhara GZB, I bet you will get one of the best return compare to any area of NCR. RTM Society flat rates in Vasundhara has been increased from 3000 PSF to 4000 PSF just with in 1 year which is also heighest compared to any NCR area and rates are still appreciating a lot. In this area there is always ready a big crowds of END USERs whenever you want to dispose off your invested property (thanks for 50 Lac HUGE population of GZB, and another 50 Lac HUGE public from near East/North-East DELHI area). Capital/Rent value ratio is also very high. I am just giving 1 option which I think is the best for getting highest ROI in next 2 years. See below and analyze how Vasundhara GZB is appreciating. This area is equally 4 KM from Noida 62, Hindon Army Airport , Vaishali Metro , BEL 500 Acre Industrial township. Only 6 KM far from DELHI Anand Vihar ISBT/Railway , 15 KM from CP/IG/ITO/Any Delhi Railway , 35 KM from Airport. Lot of industrial ara of Delhi/GZB is also near by from here, such industrial area are Sahibabad Industrial Area (2000 Acre) , Karkarduma/Shahadara , Parpargang , Jhilmil , Mayur Vihar , Noida , NH-24......... and several more.

    In NCR after sometime population is the KEY of increasing the capital value of property and in that scenario investment in Vasundhara GZB is best at this time at its rate. Other near area like Vaishali / Indirapuram GZB is now out of reach and minimum land rates in Indirapuram / Vaishal has been appreciated to 80K+ PSY from this month.

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/16641-big-land-deal-in-vasundhara-gzb-1-21-500-psm?t=18879
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/16541-vasundhara-gzb-seeing-a-rise-value-for-money-ht?t=18769


    Saurabh,
    Thanks for info..Please suggest few good projects in vasundhara where one can thought of buying at this time.
    CommentQuote
  • aam aadmi

    Buddy i have checked the rates of mahagun,3c and purvanchal .......i come to know that they have 2 bhk in 40 lacs or more.....thats going out of my budget.I know they are good builders but i have to see my pocket also.Ofcourse bank is gonna give loan but anyhow i will have to pay the EMIs.

    Sectors like 137,143 or 168 they are close to gr. noida and nobody lives on expressway.They are kinda out of city and it will take atleast 4-5 years to become liveable.
    Who is going to eat everyday in mcdonald or food court.Being a medium class family I will see the basic necessities of life first.Like the market should be close to my sectors.Even if the IT SEZ is coming up around these sectors.So metro will be there and when u travel thru metro it doesn't make much difference.

    There are many villages in between the sectors and they will be ready to rob u.Until the people start living there.Let say i will get the possession on time but i will be always scared while coming back home.

    Moreover most of the flats are expensive on expressway and most of the flats cost more than 40 lakhs whether its fresh or resale.
    CommentQuote
  • my budget allows me only one option on express way that's logix.
    CommentQuote