Collapse

2 BHK Buying Guidance - 35 Lacs Budget, Noida

Last updated: July 12 2011
29 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 2 BHK Buying Guidance - 35 Lacs Budget, Noida

Do u have any idea about Aims golf avenue....they have recently launched the project.This is project is not bankable yet.But they are working on that.They are giving some inaugural offers coz they are new.But this comes under my budget and sector 75 is just next to sec 50.

JM solitatre is also there but i dnt have enough info.

There are some projects in sec 119,120,121 etc.
    prateek laurel
    gaur
    home 121
    zodiac
    RG residency
    etc.
    Do u have any idea about these projects?

Comment

Invest in any near completion society with in next 1 year in Vasundhara GZB, I bet you will get one of the best return compare to any area of NCR. RTM Society flat rates in Vasundhara has been increased from 3000 PSF to 4000 PSF just with in 1 year which is also heighest compared to any NCR area and rates are still appreciating a lot. In this area there is always ready a big crowds of END USERs whenever you want to dispose off your invested property (thanks for 50 Lac HUGE population of GZB, and another 50 Lac HUGE public from near East/North-East DELHI area). Capital/Rent value ratio is also very high. I am just giving 1 option which I think is the best for getting highest ROI in next 2 years. See below and analyze how Vasundhara GZB is appreciating. This area is equally 4 KM from Noida 62, Hindon Army Airport , Vaishali Metro , BEL 500 Acre Industrial township. Only 6 KM far from DELHI Anand Vihar ISBT/Railway , 15 KM from CP/IG/ITO/Any Delhi Railway , 35 KM from Airport. Lot of industrial ara of Delhi/GZB is also near by from here, such industrial area are Sahibabad Industrial Area (2000 Acre) , Karkarduma/Shahadara , Parpargang , Jhilmil , Mayur Vihar , Noida , NH-24......... and several more.

In NCR after sometime population is the KEY of increasing the capital value of property and in that scenario investment in Vasundhara GZB is best at this time at its rate. Other near area like Vaishali / Indirapuram GZB is now out of reach and minimum land rates in Indirapuram / Vaishal has been appreciated to 80K+ PSY from this month.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...00-psm?t=18879
      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ney-ht?t=18769

Comment

1. You can never get everything in a budget of 35 lakhs
        2. As u are in IT its best if you buy in 137,143,168..as most IT sez coming around them
        3. Today no one lives there...tomorrow in 3 years time when more than 15,000 flats will be ready in these sectors and even with 30 p.c occupancy rate u will have close to 4000 families living in these sectors....do u think it will look deserted
        4. Not to forget by then Offices in advant navis, ansal, etc will have some occupancy
        5. Daily shopping needs will be taken care by commercials inside the complex and by the way a pretty big food court area coming up with MCdonals, haldiram, etc in advant business park
        6. Maybe work on metro will be ongoing...as it passes through this region
        7. Top schools on expressway
        8. Jaypee hospital nearing completion
        9. Big malls in Greater noida will be within 10 mins drive
        10. you will be a fool ou think you will get possession in 2 years....whatever builder says...keep 1 year in hand always...and yes...dont worry about penalty clause..you will not get a penny from builder....better is to be prepared for 1 year delay...if lucky u will get on time...else within 1 year surely....if unlucky...anything can happen

Go for good builders like 3C, Purvanchal, Logix, Mahagun. As of TODAY they have not failed in their previous projects....and yes which idiot told you that if a builder is having 3;4 projects in hand he will not deliver..???...logix sub contracts the construction work to a company....other than jaypee no builder in this region constructs his own projects....

Ajnara, Paras is also decent option.....

Look for resale options...u can get good deals..as many small time investors exit after paying 30 percent....

Instead of buying Logix zest..try to look for resale options in logix blossom county, 3c zing, etc.

And yes if u think you can finalise without actual running around the sites for days....then its not going to happen.

See it this way...

I hate mutton but love chicken....but that doesnt mean mutton is bad for all.....

Opinions on such forums will be 90 p.c biased...

Finialise 5-6 projects...see yourself and close the deal

No one in this world can guarantee a builder...No one...you can chose as per their history..and then pray

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
          Invest in any near completion society with in next 1 year in Vasundhara GZB, I bet you will get one of the best return compare to any area of NCR. RTM Society flat rates in Vasundhara has been increased from 3000 PSF to 4000 PSF just with in 1 year which is also heighest compared to any NCR area and rates are still appreciating a lot. In this area there is always ready a big crowds of END USERs whenever you want to dispose off your invested property (thanks for 50 Lac HUGE population of GZB, and another 50 Lac HUGE public from near East/North-East DELHI area). Capital/Rent value ratio is also very high. I am just giving 1 option which I think is the best for getting highest ROI in next 2 years. See below and analyze how Vasundhara GZB is appreciating. This area is equally 4 KM from Noida 62, Hindon Army Airport , Vaishali Metro , BEL 500 Acre Industrial township. Only 6 KM far from DELHI Anand Vihar ISBT/Railway , 15 KM from CP/IG/ITO/Any Delhi Railway , 35 KM from Airport. Lot of industrial ara of Delhi/GZB is also near by from here, such industrial area are Sahibabad Industrial Area (2000 Acre) , Karkarduma/Shahadara , Parpargang , Jhilmil , Mayur Vihar , Noida , NH-24......... and several more.

In NCR after sometime population is the KEY of increasing the capital value of property and in that scenario investment in Vasundhara GZB is best at this time at its rate. Other near area like Vaishali / Indirapuram GZB is now out of reach and minimum land rates in Indirapuram / Vaishal has been appreciated to 80K+ PSY from this month.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...00-psm?t=18879
          https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ney-ht?t=18769
          Saurabh,
          Thanks for info..Please suggest few good projects in vasundhara where one can thought of buying at this time.
          Nitin

Comment

aam aadmi

Buddy i have checked the rates of mahagun,3c and purvanchal .......i come to know that they have 2 bhk in 40 lacs or more.....thats going out of my budget.I know they are good builders but i have to see my pocket also.Ofcourse bank is gonna give loan but anyhow i will have to pay the EMIs.

Sectors like 137,143 or 168 they are close to gr. noida and nobody lives on expressway.They are kinda out of city and it will take atleast 4-5 years to become liveable.
            Who is going to eat everyday in mcdonald or food court.Being a medium class family I will see the basic necessities of life first.Like the market should be close to my sectors.Even if the IT SEZ is coming up around these sectors.So metro will be there and when u travel thru metro it doesn't make much difference.

There are many villages in between the sectors and they will be ready to rob u.Until the people start living there.Let say i will get the possession on time but i will be always scared while coming back home.

Moreover most of the flats are expensive on expressway and most of the flats cost more than 40 lakhs whether its fresh or resale.

Comment

my budget allows me only one option on express way that's logix.

Comment

Originally posted by hemant0210 View Post

I want to buy a 2bhk (1050-1200 sq.ft)for my family in Noida and my budget is 30-35 lacs.Since I am in Bangalore so I thought to study about the properties.I called some brokers also.I know they will always tell u good things about the property.

Being a medium class family I will see the basic necessities of life first.Like the market should be close to my sectors.Even if the IT SEZ is coming up around these sectors.So metro will be there and when u travel thru metro it doesn't make much difference.
                Frankly speaking your budget is not suitable for any NOIDA society, Even in this budget I dought if you can get any Society flat in Vasundhara GZB. I can give you few options near Noida/Delhi in your budget.

1) In 34 Lac including registry take any good BUILDER Floor 2 BHK 1000 SF carpet area in Vasundhara GZB. For this area I already written in above post . This area is best for middle class at its rate because every HOT SPOT of Noida/Delhi are near by. This area itself has almost any branded school like DPS , Amity international ,...(what ever public school you can think) more than 13 public school near by, Several Branded & general hospital are Near By (0 to 5KM). This area is surrounded by lots of Traditional Desi Indian dukaans as well as around 10 BIG shopping Malls just with in 5 KM Range. Running Metro station just 3 KM far. Rate appreciation is very fast and after 1 year I bet that you will not get same builder floor in less than 40 Lac (with registry) 6 years before such builder floors was available in this area only in 7 Lac MAX.

2) Second area close to Noida will be Cross Republic with in your budget, quality of life in this area will be just fine and follow GZB forum for that.

3) Go to Greater Noida near PURI CHAWK, however this area is very far from any DELHI HOT SPOT and rate appreciation during last 3-4 years in Greater Noida is lowest in whole NCR (in some society flats it is even in -ive while dispose off to some end users ie actual resale)

4) My favorite but not think that it also suites you the most, Raj Nagar Extension GZB. In 35 Lac you can easily get 3 BHK Society flat 1400 SF with all facilities. This area is not very far from all DELHI HOT SPOTS (7KM more far from Vasundhara GZB) and only 13 KM far from NOIDA 62. Also for RNE area please follow GZB forum. Who ever person visit RNE after asking several queries in GZB forum his first remark after that is IT's AWESOME. Howerver public has started to live there and more than 1000 family is living there but actually this area will be in good form only after 2 years.

5) If you have good risk taking capability then Noida Extension is also a area for you where you can get 3 BHK in your budget but for that do good market research and find such project which will never face any legal issue, I think GAUR CITY-1 may be better bet in NE at this time.

I sincerely hope if any of my option suites you, because I don't think any more options left in NCR with in your budget. If any more option left then other member can give more option in 35 Lac budget MAX (all inclusive).

Comment

Hey thanks saurabh for your options.

I do have few options in noida like logix,RG residency,Aims golf avenue 2 ,capetown etc. Moreover i can consider resale option also.If someone has to take risk anyhow than it will be better to take in noida rather than taking property in ghaziabad.

I did my engineering from ghaziabad itself and to be honest i never liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by hemant0210 View Post
                    Hey thanks saurabh for your options.

I do have few options in noida like logix,RG residency,Aims golf avenue 2 ,capetown etc. Moreover i can consider resale option also.If someone has to take risk anyhow than it will be better to take in noida rather than taking property in ghaziabad.

I did my engineering from ghaziabad itself and to be honest i never liked it.
                    Choices are personal and criteria to judge any location by anyone is different, several person do not like GZB and there is nothing wrong it it. For me I am living in GZB from last 6 years and like it the MOST . Due to your very limited budget if you do not like GZB then you can also try in RTM Greater Noida in 35 lac , all the projects which you say in Noida region will take relatively much more time in final delivery. Best of LUCK for your search...

Comment

2BHK Ready to move for 40-45 Lakhs

There are Noida Authority MIG Flats in sector 93 which are available for 40-45 Lakhs (SF,FF,GF etc) - the possession was given 5-6 years back and they are fully inhabited now. Was in the sector yesterday so saw these as well.. the apartments have come up well..

R

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X