Guys,

I want to buy a 2bhk (1050-1200 sq.ft)for my family in Noida and my budget is 30-35 lacs.Since I am in Bangalore so I thought to study about the properties.I called some brokers also.I know they will always tell u good things about the property.

I have gone through many threads in this forum because i want to invest my hard earned money and looking for shelter in noida.I was interested in buying flat in 7x but when i explored the forum i came to know about the problems related to NE and 7x.I can wait for 2- 3 years for possession not more than that coz my dad will retire soon.

I am confused and scared now.I don't want to take flat closed to gr. noida.It should be in city.I have very less knowledge in RE.Moreover i don't have gud idea about all the new sectors which are coming up.That's y i m spending time on the same.Some guys are saying wait till the everything gets normal but rates are increasing every day and these things making difficult for me to take home in NCR.

Most of the projects is going out of my budget and if i wait for one more then probably i have to forget about the flat in Noida.

Guys most of you will be pissed of after reading my post coz u must have seen thousands of post like this.But please help me .....and guide me.I don't want to take wrong decision or else my family future will be at stake.

I request all of you and senior members to plz help me out and guide me to take a nice 2bhk.
Read more
29 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by hemant0210

I want to buy a 2bhk (1050-1200 sq.ft)for my family in Noida and my budget is 30-35 lacs.Since I am in Bangalore so I thought to study about the properties.I called some brokers also.I know they will always tell u good things about the property.

Being a medium class family I will see the basic necessities of life first.Like the market should be close to my sectors.Even if the IT SEZ is coming up around these sectors.So metro will be there and when u travel thru metro it doesn't make much difference.

Frankly speaking your budget is not suitable for any NOIDA society, Even in this budget I dought if you can get any Society flat in Vasundhara GZB. I can give you few options near Noida/Delhi in your budget.

1) In 34 Lac including registry take any good BUILDER Floor 2 BHK 1000 SF carpet area in Vasundhara GZB. For this area I already written in above post . This area is best for middle class at its rate because every HOT SPOT of Noida/Delhi are near by. This area itself has almost any branded school like DPS , Amity international ,...(what ever public school you can think) more than 13 public school near by, Several Branded & general hospital are Near By (0 to 5KM). This area is surrounded by lots of Traditional Desi Indian dukaans as well as around 10 BIG shopping Malls just with in 5 KM Range. Running Metro station just 3 KM far. Rate appreciation is very fast and after 1 year I bet that you will not get same builder floor in less than 40 Lac (with registry) 6 years before such builder floors was available in this area only in 7 Lac MAX.

2) Second area close to Noida will be Cross Republic with in your budget, quality of life in this area will be just fine and follow GZB forum for that.

3) Go to Greater Noida near PURI CHAWK, however this area is very far from any DELHI HOT SPOT and rate appreciation during last 3-4 years in Greater Noida is lowest in whole NCR (in some society flats it is even in -ive while dispose off to some end users ie actual resale)

4) My favorite but not think that it also suites you the most, Raj Nagar Extension GZB. In 35 Lac you can easily get 3 BHK Society flat 1400 SF with all facilities. This area is not very far from all DELHI HOT SPOTS (7KM more far from Vasundhara GZB) and only 13 KM far from NOIDA 62. Also for RNE area please follow GZB forum. Who ever person visit RNE after asking several queries in GZB forum his first remark after that is IT's AWESOME. Howerver public has started to live there and more than 1000 family is living there but actually this area will be in good form only after 2 years.

5) If you have good risk taking capability then Noida Extension is also a area for you where you can get 3 BHK in your budget but for that do good market research and find such project which will never face any legal issue, I think GAUR CITY-1 may be better bet in NE at this time.

I sincerely hope if any of my option suites you, because I don't think any more options left in NCR with in your budget. If any more option left then other member can give more option in 35 Lac budget MAX (all inclusive).
    CommentQuote
  • Hey thanks saurabh for your options.

I do have few options in noida like logix,RG residency,Aims golf avenue 2 ,capetown etc. Moreover i can consider resale option also.If someone has to take risk anyhow than it will be better to take in noida rather than taking property in ghaziabad.

I did my engineering from ghaziabad itself and to be honest i never liked it.
    CommentQuote
    Hey thanks saurabh for your options.

I do have few options in noida like logix,RG residency,Aims golf avenue 2 ,capetown etc. Moreover i can consider resale option also.If someone has to take risk anyhow than it will be better to take in noida rather than taking property in ghaziabad.

I did my engineering from ghaziabad itself and to be honest i never liked it.

Choices are personal and criteria to judge any location by anyone is different, several person do not like GZB and there is nothing wrong it it. For me I am living in GZB from last 6 years and like it the MOST :). Due to your very limited budget if you do not like GZB then you can also try in RTM Greater Noida in 35 lac , all the projects which you say in Noida region will take relatively much more time in final delivery. Best of LUCK for your search...
    CommentQuote
  • 2BHK Ready to move for 40-45 Lakhs

There are Noida Authority MIG Flats in sector 93 which are available for 40-45 Lakhs (SF,FF,GF etc) - the possession was given 5-6 years back and they are fully inhabited now. Was in the sector yesterday so saw these as well.. the apartments have come up well..

R
    CommentQuote
    aam aadmi

Buddy i have checked the rates of mahagun,3c and purvanchal .......i come to know that they have 2 bhk in 40 lacs or more.....thats going out of my budget.I know they are good builders but i have to see my pocket also.Ofcourse bank is gonna give loan but anyhow i will have to pay the EMIs.

Sectors like 137,143 or 168 they are close to gr. noida and nobody lives on expressway.They are kinda out of city and it will take atleast 4-5 years to become liveable.
    Who is going to eat everyday in mcdonald or food court.Being a medium class family I will see the basic necessities of life first.Like the market should be close to my sectors.Even if the IT SEZ is coming up around these sectors.So metro will be there and when u travel thru metro it doesn't make much difference.

There are many villages in between the sectors and they will be ready to rob u.Until the people start living there.Let say i will get the possession on time but i will be always scared while coming back home.

Moreover most of the flats are expensive on expressway and most of the flats cost more than 40 lakhs whether its fresh or resale.

1. Sector 137, 168 are NO WHERE near Greater noida
    They are around 15 kms before Greater noida
    2. Sector 137 is around 2 kms ahead of sector 93 where one of the most premium societies of Noida exit...Omaxe forest, ATS, Silver city..Rates in sector 93 is one of the highest for builder appartments in Noida
    3. These sectors are NOT inside villages
    4. Sector 137 is going to have direct connectivity with sector 93 which is mere 2 kms away...and already MIG market exists there next to LP. For more MIG shopping...one can go to DSC road in Bhangel
    5. Noida expressway is One of the best Upcoming locations in NCR...not my statement....its what every RE expert has been saying for long....Resale prices and value in sector 93 are a proof of that
    6. Noida, Gurgaon have come up for ONE simple reason.....presence of MNCs....and the absence of MNCs have been the fall of faridabad and ghaziabad. Noida expressway has massive SEZ area earmarked and already many companies have started moving...
    7. There is a Golden rule in property buying in NCR....follow the MNCs...and you will get good gantry...and better investment returns....its simply because of this MNC presence that gantry of gurgaon is better than noida....and gantry of noida better than ghaziabad.
    8. 35 lakhs is a tight budget....and you will certainly not get everything.....and remember...PROPERTY IS NEVER BOUGHT SEEING WHERE IT IS TODAY...BUT EVALUATING WHERE IT WILL BE TOMORROW.....
    You will find many people saying ' yahaaan to jungle tha' ab dekho....
    9. People are already regretting not buying on expressway in 2010....and the prices in thsi area will keep on coming up...expect prices around 4500 psf by 2012 end.....there is limited supply.....there are no further residential sectors left on this expressway towards noida side.....u can check master plan 2031 yourself.....and only sector 168 is the one bang on expressway apart from sector 93...sector 137,143 are close to expressway
    10. With issues in noida extension...noida expressway demand and price have come up again.

In 35 lakhs you can get 2 bhk 915sq.ft flat in 3c zing in resale...you are probably checking prices on net....which is a blunder.....there are chepaer resale prices upon negotiation....and direct discounts from builders.

Its strange in NCR the oldest suburbs have lost out badly to newer regions.....Faridabad is far behind Gurgaon and Ghaziabad far behind Noida...even though both are closer to delhi......the Main reason.....Presence of MNCs......follow the MNCs....you will not lose.....
    CommentQuote
  • On the whole you seem to be more worried about Daily shopping needs....nearly all the projects have decent daily needs stores inside the project...u can check with builders yourself. Moreover sector 82 market....fully stocked and functional is just 2-3 kms from sector 137

There are as many as 6,7 socities in sector 93 and people living there from past 2, 3 years without any security scared issue....u r travelling on a expressway with direct cut to 93, 137....Not through a jungle.

You are unable to fathom the difference of seeing an area today where projects are under construction and when they will be ready in 3 years with thousands of families.....see after 3 years....u will only have one thing to say '3 saal pehle yahaan jungle tha'

Ghaziabad has always been an option for people who cannot afford in noida....noida prices are within reach now....after 3-4 years it may not be like that....come what may prices in ghaziabad will always be less than noida...as thats the USP of ghaziabad...cheaper than noida....plus infra of Gzb is not comparable to noida also....and the gantry....so if u can buy in noida...go for noida.

go for under construction property in noida expressway or noida sector 7x.....wait for 3 years for it to be ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Which one will be better
    1- sector 120
    2- sector 7x
    3- sector 137,143 or 168

I have few options....like
    RG residency -
    Aims golf avenue 2
    JM solitare
    supertech capetown
    logix bg ,bc or zing

I knw these builder won't be great like mahagun or 3c but i hope they will have some decent construction.

I do have one more doubt is there graveyard near by sector 78?
    CommentQuote
  • You have one more option... Todays Ridge Residency, Sec 135

2+1 should be in your budget there.
    CommentQuote
  • I personally feel noida expressway is better...and so is noida 7x...u see what suits you....

Builder like 3c, mahagun, purvanchal are good
    Paras, todays, ajnara, logix also nice
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Am_Admi, If issues gets cleared in NE .. how do u rate it for an end user..especially tech zone 4 area in NE
    CommentQuote
  • AIMS Golf Avenue II

I guess I am not high jacking this thread. Its a very interesting one and thought to share a concern of mine.

AIMS Golf Avenue sector 75 is giving all inclusive rate of 3120 (this was the rate few days back). Price wise it seems attractive. But i doubt these two builders..AIMS and Angel. My Budget is 40-42 lakhs for a 3bhk. I am simply unable to decide between sector 75 and Sector 137. Currently both me and my wife working at Noida.

I am also getting ready to move apartments in Indirapuram for 45 lakh (3bhk...1100-1200 carpet area)..as I am paying a rent of 13500 per month sometimes i feel like buying some ready to move in flats at Indirapuram despite it been a concrete jungle. It will save me a ton of money as far as my rent is concerned.

Home buying process is extremely painful...feel like going :bab (4): to escape the tension...
    CommentQuote
  • Need help from Zohib -

Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    1. You can never get everything in a budget of 35 lakhs
    2. As u are in IT its best if you buy in 137,143,168..as most IT sez coming around them
    3. Today no one lives there...tomorrow in 3 years time when more than 15,000 flats will be ready in these sectors and even with 30 p.c occupancy rate u will have close to 4000 families living in these sectors....do u think it will look deserted
    4. Not to forget by then Offices in advant navis, ansal, etc will have some occupancy
    5. Daily shopping needs will be taken care by commercials inside the complex and by the way a pretty big food court area coming up with MCdonals, haldiram, etc in advant business park
    6. Maybe work on metro will be ongoing...as it passes through this region
    7. Top schools on expressway
    8. Jaypee hospital nearing completion
    9. Big malls in Greater noida will be within 10 mins drive
    10. you will be a fool ou think you will get possession in 2 years....whatever builder says...keep 1 year in hand always...and yes...dont worry about penalty clause..you will not get a penny from builder....better is to be prepared for 1 year delay...if lucky u will get on time...else within 1 year surely....if unlucky...anything can happen

Go for good builders like 3C, Purvanchal, Logix, Mahagun. As of TODAY they have not failed in their previous projects....and yes which idiot told you that if a builder is having 3;4 projects in hand he will not deliver..???...logix sub contracts the construction work to a company....other than jaypee no builder in this region constructs his own projects....

Ajnara, Paras is also decent option.....

Look for resale options...u can get good deals..as many small time investors exit after paying 30 percent....

Instead of buying Logix zest..try to look for resale options in logix blossom county, 3c zing, etc.

And yes if u think you can finalise without actual running around the sites for days....then its not going to happen.

See it this way...

I hate mutton but love chicken....but that doesnt mean mutton is bad for all.....

Opinions on such forums will be 90 p.c biased...

Finialise 5-6 projects...see yourself and close the deal

No one in this world can guarantee a builder...No one...you can chose as per their history..and then pray

Dear Zohib,

You are one of best as i have seen your comments.. pls keep coming to this forum.

I have gone through your threads and found you quite knowledgeable.
    I was lookin for you to come again as you were banned .

I have an invenstment in 2 bhk in ELDECO Rivera EGM which i did in 2006 it is a 2 bhk 1420 BHK...
    Yes not much appriciation happened that area. althogh i am quite bullish on the area near Pari chock as well as around GOLF course for having its time.

Your suggestion- I have time for 6-8 yrs to hold still...
    What % appriciation you see in that area..
    Their is a OPEN land adjacent to JP Golf course... may be some amusement park...
    any idea on that.

rgds
    SONIA
    CommentQuote
  • The sec 110 market, opp kendriya vihar sec 82, is 5 km from sec 137 cut on the expressway. sec 137 projects are further 1 km ahead. Until internal connectivity is developed to sec 92, it will remain so. Even after that, 137 projects will not be less than 4 km from sec 110 market. Not to say that this is a lot; just giving correct info.
    CommentQuote
  • Can I invest in Ajnara Daffodil (Sector 137)?

Is it a safe option...
    CommentQuote