Looking for 1 bhk / studio appartment (new / resale doesnt matter) on noida expressway to give on rent in future....pls guide by naming the project, location and all inclusive price (new or resale..doesnt matter)...then we can discuss their pros and cons....thanks guys
Read more
100 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Wat abt 650 sqft 1 Bhk offered at 143b. Want to buy for self use. price is around 3k/sqft. how much i can expect the covered area to be?
    CommentQuote
  • 70 percent loading is standard...+/- 5%

If you planning to lease it....its a very average location and a poor project (logic zest)...dont expect much from it

If you planning for end use..and limited budget....its the only option
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    this is what i found:

NEW:
    - Logix Zest - Ok builder, very average construction quality of his commercials, Very average location and has nearly 12 flats per floor and only 2 lifts (not sure, pls correct if i am wrong), price OK

- Ajnara elements - Good location, decent builder, average construction quality of his residentials in Crossings republik, Again nearly 12 flats with only 2 lifts....Highly priced

- IITL - Good location, Ok builder, again many flats per floor and less lifts, Highly priced

- Urbtech Xavier - very average location ( zest has better in comparison as its towards metro route side)
    New builder....price..i dont know

RESALE:

- 3c zing - most indemand builder of noida, good construction of its commercials, good location, available in resale not sure abt price

- Paras tiera - average builder, Very good location, avaialble in resale..not sure abt price

- paras seasons - average builder, OK location, high price of 1 bhk units, resale / availability- no idea

- Supertech eco citi - Many hate this builder BUT I saw construction pace in 137 was amongst the fastest....so its confusing.., Good location, price ..dont know...maybe in resale only

- Jaypee KB - Ok location...good builder..slow pace...premium societies around....maybe high resale price..i dont know...can anyone give an idea???

Kindly advice...give more options..thanks

can anybody explian me the concept of Studio Apartments?? I am looki to invest in a property a sum of Rs 15-20 lakhs to rent it out?? Shoud I o for studio Aptmts?? How much rent cud I expect from it??
    CommentQuote
    70 percent loading is standard...+/- 5%

If you planning to lease it....its a very average location and a poor project (logic zest)...dont expect much from it

If you planning for end use..and limited budget....its the only option

I have received sms n call for sikka kamna green. Wats loading?.

Is is ki i wud get 70 cent out of 650?
    CommentQuote
  • 65-70 percent of area quouted by builder will be for ur use only (or simply...u can measure)

Studio appts in commercial have better chances of leaning...most liekly builder will help u in getting lease....etc

In residential project...u have to do urself ...not much lease
    CommentQuote
  • If it is your hard earned money that you are looking to invest, then stay away from Sikka.

Originally Posted by del_sanju
    I have received sms n call for sikka kamna green. Wats loading?.

Is is ki i wud get 70 cent out of 650?
    CommentQuote
    Having a Commercial Guest house on such scale in Residential area is completely illegal, not onlt the authority has the right to seal it...but in most reputed societies the RWA itself poses a complete ban on such type of leasing. In a large number of societies RWA have even Banned leasing of flats solely to Students....as such flats create the biggest nuisance.

Big management companies which operate studios on a commercial scale NEVER get into such illegal activities SPECIALLY WHEN completely legal studios in commercial are Hugely available.

The only option left for 1 bhk in Residential areas for lease purposse are Company lease or private lease to individuals. Maybe if you have right connections in a MNC...then the MNC may lease it on annual basis and keep their guests in it.

While In Studios in commercial areas...usually the builder leases out the WHOLE building to a company....and gives you far better lease....

As of today there are no such concepts on noida expressway....but when they will be available...they will be the first preference as they will provide services like a hotel, etc...and at competitive rates.

I think(not sure) that only Ajnara elements and IITL numbus have their studios which are authorised for commercial purpose...I AM NOT CERTAIN...but people can cross check and give some idea on this

I always noticed, Gurgaon Studio apps were never got any success because of Higher value in price, excess inventories, No Tourist attraction etc but in other hand 1bhk and Studio apps are booming in Noida and Noida express way because many people still hoping for some miracle as promised by Authority for different up coming events and attraction. Beside easily come in any one's budget.

Anyways, but we need to understand basic differences between 1bhk and Studio app. which are as follows :

1) A major difference between 1bhk and studio app is, 1 bhk has Bedroom along with drawing and dinning with proper division along with doors but in other hand ... A studio apartment has no separate bedroom and generally no division between kitchen and living room.

2) Builders offer 1 bhk with normal and basic fit outs but in other hand, Studio Apps are furnished. In fact many times builders offer the Apartment along with Furniture, fridge, TV, A.C , Kitchen equipment etc.

3) The Studio apartment becomes more classy for eg like some 3 to 5 starts hotel room and 1 bhk actually consider for general use Eg. EWS flats.

4) Rents and outright purchase can vary between two, in previous time There were hardly any purpose built studio apartments in RE except for hotels or hotel apartments.

But trends of Studio app has been changed now, Recently many builders they launch the Studio app in different location as follow:

a) Few times back it was Commercial cum Retail. Where they mixed Retail along with office spaces (like: GF and 1F - Retail and 2nd Flr onward office spaces). There are new trends adopted by Builder like Commercial cum Studio App. projects, Similarly builders use the same policy with Studio app. by using mix concept.

b) Builder offers many studio app. for commercial and guest houses purpose.

c) Many builders launch the project along with Hotel project and make separate tower for Studio app.

d) Many builders Mix with concept like Ground plus 1st flr for retail and rest all for Studio app. similarly like Ground Floor is for reception like a hotel lobby and rest 2 floors for a purpose of studio app and rest all lobbies and floors belong to any Hotel.

e) Builder offers in a Villa where the bulk of it is used by the owners and one floor is offered as an apartment.

f) Builders always keep all rights to rent out the Studio app. many times, Builder tie with up different hotels(maximum 3 starts), Corporate deals and Guest houses.

but in many situation even after keeping the right to lease out the Apar.. Builder offers to investors ,further they can also lease out as well.

Its completely depend upon policy and about future plan adopted by any builder. Mostly builders like to sale the 1bhk and studio app as soon as possible and make further policies as time runs, it effects later on when Builder actually understand that few investors are end users . hard to lease out entire floors.

No doubt, You are trying to help people a lot in making some serious and difficult decisions and trying to tell the depth

but We have to accept, " To success of studio apartment in many places of NCR, still far miles away from sight ". Beside, Express way is one of the decent investment for Studio apartment

One easy concept, Why Goa's 1 bhk or studio apart. get easily full (rent out) during any peak season. :bab (22): and favorite choice to purchase from Investors. ? Certainly "Returns" matter :)

Never Love Your Builder ................. Always Love Your Properties :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • I would recommend 1 bhk or studio ONLY in a commercial property.

In residentials..usually 2bhk are rented...thats ideal for nuclear families.

studios in commercial are usually managed by buikder by leasing the whole building to a hotel management company...

Tata Giner has taken up Vardhaman studios...and Glow studios also done similar thing....

This belt has good potential due to Tourist attraction.....No doubt F1 will be Indias most happning sports arena with annual world class events.....olus taj expressway....and expo mart in gnoida.....not to forget many SEZs and corporate offices

But again....its better to go for studios in commercial....
    CommentQuote
    I would recommend 1 bhk or studio ONLY in a commercial property.

studios in commercial are usually managed by buikder by leasing the whole building to a hotel management company...

Tata Giner has taken up Vardhaman studios...and Glow studios also done similar thing....

This belt has good potential due to Tourist attraction.....No doubt F1 will be Indias most happning sports arena with annual world class events.....olus taj expressway....and expo mart in gnoida.....not to forget many SEZs and corporate offices

for renting out, 1 bhk's give better yield than 2 bhk. 1 bhk are always very limited compared to 2 bhks. they are ideal for bachelors. I used to stay in Kendriya Vihar sec 82, 2 bhk rent was 9k, and 1 bhk was 6-7 k. and never ever a 1 bhk was without a tenant.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    for renting out, 1 bhk's give better yield than 2 bhk. 1 bhk are always very limited compared to 2 bhks. they are ideal for bachelors. I used to stay in Kendriya Vihar sec 82, 2 bhk rent was 9k, and 1 bhk was 6-7 k. and never ever a 1 bhk was without a tenant.

Depends a lot on type of society and the kind of people wanting to rent out in the region....Most of Noida expressway societies will cater to service class people working around in offices.
    Most of the people in mediocre posts are newly married and prefer to live in 2 bhk.
    2 bhk have always been easiest to sell or lease

Till today there is hardly any availablility of 1 bhk..but after 3, 4 years the supply is going to increase to many many folds.....

Even though I am sure prices will rise further due to farmers having a say in future land deals (meaning no more cheap land)....but same cannot be said about rentals....

1 bhk have LIMITED clientele...like bachelors as u said.....

2 bhk ..can have 2,3 bachelors together or a nuclear family.. More options

2 bhk has a flexibity which 1 bhk doenst have

Rged 1 bhk.....projects which have been leased out completely by hotel groups are the commercial ones ONLY..as its illegal in Residential.....so thats one thing one has to keep in mind.
    CommentQuote
    I would recommend 1 bhk or studio ONLY in a commercial property.

Certainly, Its better than any residential projects but there are some limitations which we should not ignore as well....

- Many commercial projects have targeted by different MNC Cos, further ... they would like to reside their employees in the same Campus. In fact any individual can also take such flat on rent. The problem with builder would be in near future about the scope which is still un calculated for studio apartment. Despite of many builders offering "assure returns" on Commercial and residential Studio apartments, Many Studio apartments are still empties and analyst still doubting upon its future scope in NCR.

-It would be depend upon any Builder policy. Actually somewhere 12 % of returns after making the down payment which can be a good option for any investor but in such RE market, nothing is guarantied to lease out the property in future and there are also some chance for small builders to step back from its own commitments.

- There are many builders, who offer the Centrally Air condition commercial buildings so if your studio app is in Centrally ac building then ready to pay huge maintenance costs which would become head ache for any lessee or an end user. Beside, many builders also launching Non centrally Ac Commercial building along with the provision of Split or window ac but because of new comers in concept, policy isnt clear.

- Studio apartment is one of the unique concept in RE, investors always ready to invest on the basis of long term investment. Those who are looking for short term returns purpose, its not advisable to invest in such property i.e the major Drawbacks attached with any studio apartment in NCR are very minor re-sale, long term target goal to lease out, re sale in less margin, many inventories are suffering in Gurgaon, faridabad, GN, Noida etc

In fact I agreed with you AA Bhai. I really see a good future on Express way even you said "Metro is scrapped", F1 sports arena with annual world class events..... taj expressway....and expo mart in gnoida.....many SEZs and corporate really open some good gate ways for Studio Apar. in up coming time on Noida express way but Success for Studio apartment all over RE market still very challenging.

An apartment, with large windows and high ceilings, used as an artist’s studio
    called Studio apartment but check your patience for maximum returns. :bab (22):

Never Love Your Builder .............. Always Love Your Property .. :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Success of commercial studios depends a LOT on builder....while some projects have been leased out well...giving very good returns to buyers (like vardhman grroup in Gnoida).....some may not do well at all.

Its again something which cant be predicted.

Glow studios which is gng to be launched in Gnoida next month is already Pre booked 75% because of F1.

If jaypee pulls off this one in style...the attendance will increase more with evey event..as such a mega event is a rarity in india....and the location is so good...that once u have had ur thrills....u can go for 1:5 hr drive to taj..or simply 30 mins back to city center.....

I have the kind of rush in expo mart...its mind boggling....thousands of seriuos B2B buyers from all over world come to the expo center....which once again is on taj expressway.

Cant predict anything...but it seems it has some potential

One Very interesting project is Earth studio in Gnoida.

It is bang opposite Gautam buddha university.....Has the best location in tech zone (where NIIT is operatioonal....Spiretech, Manthan, stellar constructing IT park) and its on yamuna expressway...very close to Noida expressway as well

But i am not sure about builder....anyone has a clue ???
    CommentQuote
    Success of commercial studios depends a LOT on builder....while some projects have been leased out well...giving very good returns to buyers (like vardhman grroup in Gnoida).....some may not do well at all.

Its again something which cant be predicted.

Glow studios which is gng to be launched in Gnoida next month is already Pre booked 75% because of F1.

If jaypee pulls off this one in style...the attendance will increase more with evey event..as such a mega event is a rarity in india....and the location is so good...that once u have had ur thrills....u can go for 1:5 hr drive to taj..or simply 30 mins back to city center.....

I have the kind of rush in expo mart...its mind boggling....thousands of seriuos B2B buyers from all over world come to the expo center....which once again is on taj expressway.

Cant predict anything...but it seems it has some potential

One Very interesting project is Earth studio in Gnoida.

It is bang opposite Gautam buddha university.....Has the best location in tech zone (where NIIT is operatioonal....Spiretech, Manthan, stellar constructing IT park) and its on yamuna expressway...very close to Noida expressway as well

But i am not sure about builder....anyone has a clue ???

Dude, My main focus is on all over market of real estate for Studio apartments ... where i include other region of NCR as well. After GN-Noida express way .... i do not find any huge scope for selling and leasing Studio aprtn in any other region of NCR.

As we know in NCR, It a good scope on GN -Noida express way because of many reasons which we discussed already But if you see Gurgaon which is most costly and higher in rates compare with Noida and still there are n numbers of builders in commercial studio aparts. and they are struggling to sale them. The problem with builders is even after they know there are huge inventories with them, they still can not give you maximum discount because of Gurgaon has stable Market in rates and builders purchased the FSI in higher prices. Builders must have to maintain the price and rate in Gurgaon. Not effecting inventories, in Gurgaon ... builders adopting different strategies like "Assure Returns", making Hotel Projects along with studio aparts. etc to boost up the sale. Airport and NH-8 are few of them are major attractions for builders.

And you see for studio apart. Faridabad, Gzb, bhadur garh etc actually are not at all in the race when they know Gurgaon is still struggling like that.

" Never Love Your Builder ........... Always Love Your Property ":bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Sandal Suites

this is best one on expressway, these guys has reputation of maintaining and renting service apartment check out their previous project assotech cabana
    CommentQuote
  • Price is too high.....
    Many players are coming in this....so options are there

how is the Earth infrastructure builder.

I saw his project opposite GBU....location is excellent....price is ok....and its in commercial zone....but i dont have a feedback about builder.....anyone with good info about builder track record????
    CommentQuote