Looking for 1 bhk / studio appartment (new / resale doesnt matter) on noida expressway to give on rent in future....pls guide by naming the project, location and all inclusive price (new or resale..doesnt matter)...then we can discuss their pros and cons....thanks guys
Read more
100 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • in cabana the previous project of builder which is in indrapuram one night cost is 2500 and sandal suites is commercial property not residential thats why price is high.

check out pics of cabana http://www.assotech.in/hospitality/cabana-serviced-apartments/photo-gallery

going with experienced one in service apparetment is very important because you not need to push hard in terms of revenu generation because all leading MNC are allready client.

Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Price is too high.....
    Many players are coming in this....so options are there

how is the Earth infrastructure builder.

I saw his project opposite GBU....location is excellent....price is ok....and its in commercial zone....but i dont have a feedback about builder.....anyone with good info about builder track record????
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kumarguarav,
    Is cabana at indrapuram a commercial property or residential?
    I am seeing a lot of commercial service appts coming up in NCR.
    Buying in a commercial service apts makes a lot of sense on a profit sharing model with the star operation team.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manish, it is commercial one but it is with windsor green the best society of indrapuram. revenue sharing model is the idea of these guys u do not have to do any work they have good corporate contacts now on expressway when a lot of commercial activity is happening i think this property is going to be a huge hit

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Hi Kumarguarav,
    Is cabana at indrapuram a commercial property or residential?
    I am seeing a lot of commercial service appts coming up in NCR.
    Buying in a commercial service apts makes a lot of sense on a profit sharing model with the star operation team.
    CommentQuote
  • Certainly having an experienced builder is a definate plus....but the question is...is the price worth it???

There are many projects coming up in better locations and by builders with fairly decent record....

In such projects.....the client is not looking only at 'connections' but best value for money as well...as after all this is business...nothing else.

With many companies coming on this belt....chances are high that negotiations will be hard...

I really would suggest anyone to go at such high prices.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Price is too high.....
    Many players are coming in this....so options are there

how is the Earth infrastructure builder.

I saw his project opposite GBU....location is excellent....price is ok....and its in commercial zone....but i dont have a feedback about builder.....anyone with good info about builder track record????

After a good success and response in greater noida ... and now they are expanding in Gurgaon region also ... !!

They have 2 projects namely

1)" Earth Copia " Sec- 112, gurgaon( 3 and 4 Bedroom apartments like )1800-2400 sqft.. and

2)Earth Iconic in Sector 71, Gurgaon offers Independent Floors (Studio Aprts) 250 sqft -600 sqft.

On ground they have 350-600 sq. ft at rate of Rs 10500 / Sq. Ft. and First Floor on wards have 250-450 sq. ft at the rate of rs 8500 / Sq. Ft.

I rate this builder average, and give 3 starts from 5 stars. I found "earth Iconic" has good location as should be for any builder and group housing but Rates and Studio apart. concepts still not yet accepted by many Investors here. There are many availabilities with builder, Lets see ... in future...for any response because Still proper roads need to construct on the location .
    CommentQuote
  • I found the location of Earth studios opposite GBU very good....but i have not got good feedback about builder repo when i read the posts about Earth towne.....so its conflicting....anyhow...i wasnt going to invest at all....was just keeping myself well informed...

When i will come to india...i will visit the site and see whats going on at ground level...
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, you are right ...

Along with any builder back ground ... the rate should be worth full also.
    Its always recommended to check the actual rate and future progress along with site for any Studio Aprt.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    for renting out, 1 bhk's give better yield than 2 bhk. 1 bhk are always very limited compared to 2 bhks. they are ideal for bachelors. I used to stay in Kendriya Vihar sec 82, 2 bhk rent was 9k, and 1 bhk was 6-7 k. and never ever a 1 bhk was without a tenant.

Ture...diff in rental value of 1BHK and 2BHK is not much as compared to their market value..

if 2BHK rent is 10k so 1 BHk rent will not be less then 7K and up to 8K in the same society......and 1 BHK is never go out of rent..because people always look for less rent for 1 married couple 1 BHk solve the same purpose as 2BHK so people go for BHK because of diff.....its my personal experience and opinion also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    If it is your hard earned money that you are looking to invest, then stay away from Sikka.

Compare With Sikka floor plans, Logix - 143 (Zest and Blossom) have wastage maximum Loading in its Super Area !!

There are huge drawbacks in floor plans for any end user and not easy to Compatible.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have been in pune for past 3 years and have always seen 1bhk doing better than 2-3 bhk.
    Married couple/bachelors who do not want sharing accomodation always prefer low rent and low deposit and easy to maintain flat and 1 bhk solves the purpose.

Regards
    Vs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunsehgal1
    Hi,

I have been in pune for past 3 years and have always seen 1bhk doing better than 2-3 bhk.
    Married couple/bachelors who do not want sharing accomodation always prefer low rent and low deposit and easy to maintain flat and 1 bhk solves the purpose.

Regards
    Vs

In NCR 2 BHK works well. As large number option available just at 5-8 KM away from the over budget locations... Resale/Rental Value of 2BHK is BEST in NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya jab afford nahi hoga na 2BHK, tab log 1 BHK mei bhi jayenge as has been the case in Mumbai for a long time (even for married, well earning couples with kids). Its only a matter of time. If u cant increase your budget, then you have to squeeze ur desires.

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    In NCR 2 BHK works well. As large number option available just at 5-8 KM away from the over budget locations... Resale/Rental Value of 2BHK is BEST in NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Booked 1 BHK in Logix zest

I have booked 1 BHK today in Logix Zest sec-143,Noida E-way.
    Total cost , all inclusive(including PLC) : 17.17

Its 6th floor road facing.

Thanks,
    Nitin.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin.vashi
    I have booked 1 BHK today in Logix Zest sec-143,Noida E-way.
    Total cost , all inclusive(including PLC) : 17.17

Its 6th floor road facing.

Thanks,
    Nitin.

How much SF???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    How much SF???

sorry forgot to mention, it is 470 sq ft.

Thanks,
    Nitin.
    CommentQuote