Looking for 1 bhk / studio appartment (new / resale doesnt matter) on noida expressway to give on rent in future....pls guide by naming the project, location and all inclusive price (new or resale..doesnt matter)...then we can discuss their pros and cons....thanks guys
Read more
Reply
100 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Shubhkaamna also has studio apts.
    CommentQuote
  • I want to invest in 1bhk/studio. Which are the better options available on expressway if the budget is 27L and considering rental income in future? Please help.
    CommentQuote
  • Need suggestions.. I have some money to repay my current loan.. Would it be advisable to book 1 bhk instead of repaying.. I have loan of 17L pending and have 6L to repay.. Need some suggestions from experts..
    CommentQuote
  • Thoda details de kar apna matlab samjhayein.
    So that people can keep their views.
    CommentQuote
  • Sure,

    I have purchased a UC property and took 21 L loan.. As of now 17 L is left to be paid to Bank. Recently i got 6L from my parents.

    Options i have:
    1. Repay 6L to bank and wait till my first property is delivered then consider investing further.
    2. Book a 1/2Bhk below 30L AI and sell it off after paying 10 to 12 L. Then repay the bank .

    Hope its clear now..
    CommentQuote
  • No
    Not clear.
    Thoda Mand Buddhi huin na???? Please bear with me......
    1. EMI kitna hai - Kab tak loan chalega-UC property kab hanover hogi (Matlab Rent kab tak aana chaalu hoga?)
    2. Aap dono loan ka EMI bhar payeinge kya?????

    In one instant it looks to me that todate you are nott defaulter to bank. But again , are you in position to get the loan top-up from bank. Matbal aaur loan mil sakega aapko - Kitna tak.
    CommentQuote
  • essentially it boils down to the fact that whether or not u can make more than 10-11% (ur home loan interest rate) with this money, most of the time u can in RE.

    go for a project which is in initial stage of construction, avoid a project like zest where 60-70% payment has already gone
    after the cancellation of neo world 1bhks, I am also looking for a similar option
    CommentQuote
  • Like you first Line

    Whether u can make more than your homeloan interest rate or not ???? on your investment.

    Again I suggest to look other data also. I have seen disaster sales. that's very afraid, and always want to check the backup.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    No
    Not clear.
    Thoda Mand Buddhi huin na???? Please bear with me......
    1. EMI kitna hai - Kab tak loan chalega-UC property kab hanover hogi (Matlab Rent kab tak aana chaalu hoga?)
    2. Aap dono loan ka EMI bhar payeinge kya?????

    In one instant it looks to me that todate you are nott defaulter to bank. But again , are you in position to get the loan top-up from bank. Matbal aaur loan mil sakega aapko - Kitna tak.


    1. Present EMI around 22K.. prop. should be delivered by 2 yrs.
    2. dusra loan i'm planning ki na lena pade..now i have 6L . So for 20 to 30L prop. i can pay 20 to 30% as of now.. will raise another 3L by a year...
    Second loan i can get but it will be too much burden then.. dnt want to compromise too much for investment only..

    Not defaulter bhai.. aur loan mil sakta hai approx. 10L .. but not keen .
    CommentQuote
  • Go Ahead,
    All the best,
    Happy new year.


    Enjoy dear. enjoy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    essentially it boils down to the fact that whether or not u can make more than 10-11% (ur home loan interest rate) with this money, most of the time u can in RE.

    go for a project which is in initial stage of construction, avoid a project like zest where 60-70% payment has already gone
    after the cancellation of neo world 1bhks, I am also looking for a similar option


    exactly.. i want to invest somewhere so that i can expect around 15% prop. hike.. Zest i'll not able to buy.. Its 22L for 1bhk.. 60% i can't pay..

    Would it be advisable to go for NE .. RNE ?? .. wahan hai 2bhk in 30L range .. but not sure if we can sale after 30% payment.. (with decent profit)
    CommentQuote
  • Back up is not very strong..
    Originally Posted by planner
    Like you first Line

    Whether u can make more than your homeloan interest rate or not ???? on your investment.

    Again I suggest to look other data also. I have seen disaster sales. that's very afraid, and always want to check the backup.


    Happy new year.. :)
    Originally Posted by planner
    Go Ahead,
    All the best,
    Happy new year.


    Enjoy dear. enjoy.
    CommentQuote
  • I liked golden palm in terms of every thing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    I liked golden palm in terms of every thing.


    wats the current resale rate in nimbus golden palm and how much payment has already gone?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    wats the current resale rate in nimbus golden palm and how much payment has already gone?


    Not sure about the price in resale but builder is asking for Rs 5500/- per sqft + other charges. Payment wise they have a good time link plan in CLP and you don't have to pay a big amount in one go.
    CommentQuote