Looking for 1 bhk / studio appartment (new / resale doesnt matter) on noida expressway to give on rent in future....pls guide by naming the project, location and all inclusive price (new or resale..doesnt matter)...then we can discuss their pros and cons....thanks guys
Read more
100 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is it hard to sell 1BHK flat?

I've gone through the thread and read people are recommending 2BHK over 1BHK if budget allows.

I would like to ask if it is hard to sell 1BHK when it comes to selling your investment? As per some members of this thread there is not much difference in rental income between 1BHK and 2 BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Studio apartments in Gurgaon are too expensive and prices are around bsp 7000rs - rs 10,000 per sqft ..

I think Noida expressway is an excellent bet as units are available at around rs 3600-3700bsp.....but with Auto expo happening for first time in Feb 2014 and Formula race . 1bhk/studio appt shud be in demand on noida expressway .....what say ?
    CommentQuote
  • I say, its useless.
    CommentQuote
  • good

I think Gabar singh ji u r correct . Units in logix zest are available at Rs 3600 bsp in resale which is definately very good from investment point of view. in fresh its available at Rs 4290 less 5% discount from BOP and paragon realtors .

Also almost top floor slab constructed in all studio towers .
    CommentQuote
  • baseless. Do you have buyers. ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Shaitaan ji , pl explain why do you feel that there are no buyers for 1bhk studios in logix zest project . pl explain . It will be useful for all members.

Thanx
    CommentQuote
  • shaittan ji.... saying baseless is easy ....do you know anything abut prices of studio apartments in gurgaon just check prices of studio apartments of central park 2 and any studio aprmt on dew u will get to know wheather prices r touching 10k persqft or not....

better is not to comment if u dont hv knowledge...

auto expo coming in feb 2014 will bring some buyers to studio on expressway ...lets talk reality..
    CommentQuote
  • M just curious. . It wl b gr8 help if u explain how auto expo wil help demand of studios..
    Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    shaittan ji.... saying baseless is easy ....do you know anything abut prices of studio apartments in gurgaon just check prices of studio apartments of central park 2 and any studio aprmt on dew u will get to know wheather prices r touching 10k persqft or not....

better is not to comment if u dont hv knowledge...

auto expo coming in feb 2014 will bring some buyers to studio on expressway ...lets talk reality..
    CommentQuote
  • Studios in residential complexes cannot be legally used as guest houses. No hotel will also lease it untill unless already under agreement with builder.
    In fact any active RWA will ban renting to students .
    If you want to buy studio....buy in commercial project only.
    Expo mart has been holding huge B2B events for past many years.....auto expo will be just a first which will be open to public in thag venue at such a scale.
    I hope you are are not expecting visitors from NCR to rent out studios :)
    And kindly donot compare gurgaon and noida market.
    Gurgaon has MNC presence which noida will take 10-15 to even come close to....and we are not talking about some small IT companies but fortune 500 .

Lastly once again.....8-12 studios in one floor...20-25 stories.... 2 lifts.....highest density.....and lack of quality of builders will be another deterrent.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi nice comments....These kind of events like Auto expo always pull the attention..There will so many business guys who will be coming around ...(Suppliers, auto Dealers, oems guys from all over country) .i personally knows few guys who bought studio apartments in logix zest as they visit Delhi/NCR once and stay for 3-4 days ....even a clean hotel wud cost u around 5000rs per day in delhi/ncr ..also one os business guys is running a share businesss and he took as he can give accomodation to his 2-3 employees ......

one CA from chandigarh bought 2 units in logix zest just to oblige his customers....he can offer them stay free..boss business man bahut sochte hai...

anyways u r rright the employees working around especially bachelros will be big market for these studio or 1bhk on noida expressway or logix zest..

the price is just 22 lakhs which too less ....
    CommentQuote
  • The monthly maintenance of studio apartments in these commercial complex will kill anybody,....maintanance in residential is alwys less and anyways its not for daily giving on rent .....also not eelectrcity charges everything goes up so just stick to resdiential complex as ur running cost will be too less,,,,,

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Studios in residential complexes cannot be legally used as guest houses. No hotel will also lease it untill unless already under agreement with builder.
    In fact any active RWA will ban renting to students .
    If you want to buy studio....buy in commercial project only.
    Expo mart has been holding huge B2B events for past many years.....auto expo will be just a first which will be open to public in thag venue at such a scale.
    I hope you are are not expecting visitors from NCR to rent out studios :)
    And kindly donot compare gurgaon and noida market.
    Gurgaon has MNC presence which noida will take 10-15 to even come close to....and we are not talking about some small IT companies but fortune 500 .

Lastly once again.....8-12 studios in one floor...20-25 stories.... 2 lifts.....highest density.....and lack of quality of builders will be another deterrent.
    CommentQuote
  • There are 4,5 projects of studio in gnoida itself banking on expo mart.....and they are in commercial zones

Let end users form an RWA in residential......they will boot such cheap guest houses out....as they are illegal .....so either pay UP babus and police every now and then to run illegal guest houses or play safe

Logix is a very average builder ...and projects too dense.

There is oversupply in this region with 5 lakh flats under construction... Rentals will be hit

This is not bombay....but NCR...and not gurgaob but Noida

Don't confuse regions and requirments
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib please comment on maintaenance charge and electricty charges etc..even if it is closed its a heavy amount on each studio ..also one doesnt get loan so dont get into problems by taking studio appt in commercial zones....

stay away from them

on logix zest or any residential studio appt. u get loan too.....so if u r buying for self use then zest 1bhk can be best option as u get in 22 lakhs all inclsuive ,,
    CommentQuote
  • I would rather suggest lotus zing 1 bhk or jaypee kb 1 bhk than logix if one has decided to buy 1 bhk

Even ajnara elements is ok

Logix as a builder is pretty average
    CommentQuote
  • Golden palm sector 168 beautiful planed oval tower bang on expressway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote