Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best 1 bhk / studio option on noida expressway ???

Collapse
X
Collapse

Best 1 bhk / studio option on noida expressway ???

Last updated: December 30 2013
101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #51

    #51

    Re : Best 1 bhk / studio option on noida expressway ???

    I've shortlisted Kasa Isle & Zing for a 1 bhk for investment purpose. I could have gone for zest, but i already have an investment in blossom greens (for end use). These are my only picks, purely on location and builder's reputation. Though trifle expensive than the other options on Eway, but would want peace of mind, so i don't mind the few extra lacs.

    members can help me make up my mind on these two.

    Comment

    • #52

      #52

      Re : Best 1 bhk / studio option on noida expressway ???

      if you don't mind can you please share the rates for studio apt for ZING ?

      Originally posted by shakejazz View Post
      I've shortlisted Kasa Isle & Zing for a 1 bhk for investment purpose. I could have gone for zest, but i already have an investment in blossom greens (for end use). These are my only picks, purely on location and builder's reputation. Though trifle expensive than the other options on Eway, but would want peace of mind, so i don't mind the few extra lacs.

      members can help me make up my mind on these two.

      Comment

      • #53

        #53

        Re : Best 1 bhk / studio option on noida expressway ???

        Originally posted by kocharr View Post
        if you don't mind can you please share the rates for studio apt for ZING ?
        4200 per sq ft

        Comment

        • #54

          #54

          Re : Best 1 bhk / studio option on noida expressway ???

          thanks mate..is this all inclusive flexi / clp / dp rates or any extra charges ?


          Originally posted by gaur_uni View Post
          4200 per sq ft

          Comment

          • #55

            #55

            Re : Best 1 bhk / studio option on noida expressway ???

            Originally posted by kocharr View Post
            if you don't mind can you please share the rates for studio apt for ZING ?
            I have tried many brokers who are dealing in resale for Zing...but no luck. Hardly any seller. The few brokers who have units are quoting at 40-42 k, but the units are not appealing to me. It appears people are waiting for the launch of the new tower. I'll probably settle for Kasa isle, if i get a good deal. A trifle expensive then Zing, but then the size is smaller (535sq. ft vs 575 of Zing).

            Comment

            • #56

              #56

              Re : Best 1 bhk / studio option on noida expressway ???

              Originally posted by kocharr View Post
              thanks mate..is this all inclusive flexi / clp / dp rates or any extra charges ?
              its CLP except lease rent + PLC

              Comment

              • #57

                #57

                Re : Best 1 bhk / studio option on noida expressway ???

                If you are looking for decent units in Zing than 4000 or 4200 is not the price. As per my understanding rate for good units are minimum 4.4-4.5K.

                Comment

                • #58

                  #58

                  Re : Best 1 bhk / studio option on noida expressway ???

                  HI All,

                  My relative is looking for 1 BHK/ Studio for investment purpose.

                  Situation- 10 lakhs own + loan amount.

                  Area- sec 120,78 or expressway

                  wat option he can luk for. n wat current rate

                  Regards

                  Comment

                  • #59

                    #59

                    Re : Best 1 bhk / studio option on noida expressway ???

                    On expressway Wish Town JP is good option, although it is difficult to find 1 BHK as few projects like Kasa Isles, KBA, Klassic have few units only.
                    Even in resale saller may ask little high BSP for them in comperision of 2,3 bhk unit & this diff in BSP will sustain till indefinat period.

                    Definately a good investment.
                    Last edited December 5 2012, 11:15 AM.

                    Comment

                    • #60

                      #60

                      Re : Best 1 bhk / studio option on noida expressway ???

                      Can suggest 2 options - look for a 575sq ft 1bhk in lotus zing. Or else look for a 470 or 850sq ft in logic zest in 143(selling pretty cheap) but location is good as lot of corporates operational nearby.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X