Looking for 1 bhk / studio appartment (new / resale doesnt matter) on noida expressway to give on rent in future....pls guide by naming the project, location and all inclusive price (new or resale..doesnt matter)...then we can discuss their pros and cons....thanks guys
Read more
100 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes zohaib - jaypee is good but but they are already in financial trouble... ...3C lotus ZINg is excellent but i think there prices r too high.....

Logix zest 1 bhk is most value option on expressway ...with a price of bsp rs 3600-3700

check ur self...

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    I would rather suggest lotus zing 1 bhk or jaypee kb 1 bhk than logix if one has decided to buy 1 bhk

Even ajnara elements is ok

Logix as a builder is pretty average
    CommentQuote
  • I have couple of queries

1. Is it better to buy 1 bedroom apartment in Noida express way or Noda 7x sectors from investment and rental income perspective for long term

2. is it better to buy two 1 bedroom apartments or buy one 2 bedroom apartment for investment and rental perspective in Noida region

Experts please advise
    CommentQuote
  • My Answers are below.

Originally Posted by Amir12
    I have couple of queries

1. Is it better to buy 1 bedroom apartment in Noida express way or Noda 7x sectors from investment and rental income perspective for long term

Both are the good location , you can pick the flat where you can manage easily your property because you are planning to rent out. Check rates also if both location are easily manageable then the rates where you are getting better their you can go.

2. is it better to buy two 1 bedroom apartments or buy one 2 bedroom apartment for investment and rental perspective in Noida region

Two 1 BHK will give better rental income than one 2 BHK but again you need to take care of two property rather than one.

Experts please advise
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the inputs Gaurav
    ..I stay in NCR and both locations are same for me to manage. Just curious even if one is not in vicinity of owned apartments is there any risk...

also can you plz suggest some good 1 bedroom options in 7x projects..
    CommentQuote
  • pl suggest

I want to purchase 470sqft in logix zest noida expressway sector 143. pl suggest there are three options :

1) fresh booking : BSP Rs 4290 LESS 3% Discount on booking form . ( other charges Rs 390+ Rs 200 plc + car parking & club membership -Rs 2.5 lac . this is 50% + other charges now and 50% bsp on possession

2) resale : aroung 90% payment gone to builder . Resale BSP around 3500~3600 depending upon unit .( people have purchased in clp, flexi plan ) but you have to do full 90% payment to builder. around 12.5 lakh people have given in clp plan and 16.5 lakh in flexi plan + premium part has to be given of around 5lakh (approx )depending upon login price of around 3000 Rs

3) Resale from BOP :units purchased by BOP on 50:50 plan from logix at 3600 BSP and reselling at 3900 bsp. total unit will cost aroung 26 lakhs so u have to pay around 16 lakh now and 10 lakh balance on possession.

pl suggest best option to purchase studio. Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I have been also pondering on same options for logix. How have you come up with 26lacs for BOP 50:50 option. It should be much lower than this..also is it true that Logix is charging transfer fee even for 1st transfer (150 rs)
    CommentQuote
  • logix zest

Hi dear

No 1st transfer is free with logix and logix charges 150 Rs sqft for 2nd transfer onwards .

How I arrived cost 26 lakh for studio in 50:50 plan .

BSP =RS 4290 PSF ( LESS 3% DISCOUNT ) = RS 4161 * 470 = rS 19,55,670
    OTHER CHARGES = rS 390 * 470 =183300
    plc = Rs 200 * 470 = 94000 (both plc of floor & park facing )
    Car parking / club =2.5 lakh

Total cost = Rs 24,82,970 + service tax (approx )= 26 lakh
    CommentQuote
  • for BOP (50 : 50) plan the BSP will be 3900 so price may come down a bit . it is more of a 65: 35 plan rather than 50:50.
    so overall it is approx 25 lacs. i checked rates of couple of projects in 7x ..even there for 550+ sq ft areas rate is around 25-26 lacs eg sikka karmic and antriksh kanball.. isnt that a better option..i am confused :)
    CommentQuote
  • Want rental income...from residentials.??

Buy ready to move 2 room sets on builder floor made on 50-60 gazz plots next to metro and main road in Delhi in areas like jamia...laxmi nagar...geeta colony....ganesh nagar...
    Cost 25-30 lakhs for 1st or 2nd floor....rental...7k easily.....if u manage to give to students then its per head (3k minimum)

No maintenance..... Always in demand...ready tenants....no dramebaazi...easy to sell also
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Amir12 I am also confused for the same. Not able to decide under which option to buy.

whether to buy in fresh or to buy in resale from BOP. veterans pl suggest the best option to buy .
    CommentQuote