Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
Reply
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You forgot to put your contact details Mr Broker:D
    CommentQuote
  • It could be good not the best for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    It could be good not the best for sure.



    What else competes with Zing....please convince with logical reasoning
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    You forgot to put your contact details Mr Broker:D



    no contact details = post not by a broker......

    it is genuine analysis....
    CommentQuote
  • u urself are saying Jeypee will be worlds class!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    u urself are saying Jeypee will be worlds class!


    but timely delivery is not associated with jaypee.......so just from appreciation POV zing gets the benefit
    CommentQuote
  • Foremost the main reason is that this project is yet to be delivered. it COULD BE better option but not the best. second reason is that pricing is too high that doesn't make it best in that particular sector.

    Apart from that Zing construction is going rather slow.
    Originally Posted by msdhoni
    What else competes with Zing....please convince with logical reasoning
    CommentQuote
  • No project construction and maintenance can be judged untill unless 2 years have passed with the society having at least 30 p.c occupancy.

    Zing is one of the good ones around...no doubt...but to term it as the best is either a rookie broker speaking or a first time investor who has bought in zing....as simple as that....

    No point discussing anything on this....

    And yes just to add:

    Zing construction is going as per schedule and at good pace...not at all slow as claimed by cookie....

    Pricing is justified as per 3c market investor sentiment......its a well known fact that in noida investor has good faith in this builder....whether its justified or not is a diff question...but its a fact...no other builder in noida enjoys such investor sentiment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Foremost the main reason is that this project is yet to be delivered. it COULD BE better option but not the best. second reason is that pricing is too high that doesn't make it best in that particular sector.

    Apart from that Zing construction is going rather slow.



    Point 1 delivery status - delivered projects do not remain projects anymore...they become residential apartments...that is why i used the phrase "BEST PROJECT"

    Point 2 on pricing - it is misconception that zing procing is high as paras\logix\iitl\paramount all are in same range of 3500 psf

    point 3 construction pace - compared with other projects that were launched earlier...this is almost catching up with them
    CommentQuote
  • that means it is as good as other projects or can say it as bad as other projects.
    anyway it doesn't make it best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    No project construction and maintenance can be judged untill unless 2 years have passed with the society having at least 30 p.c occupancy.

    Zing is one of the good ones around...no doubt...but to term it as the best is either a rookie broker speaking or a first time investor who has bought in zing....as simple as that....

    No point discussing anything on this....




    i have analysed and compared projects and not completed residential apartments.....so there is lot of point in discussing this.....can you name anything else that competes with it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    that means it is as good as other projects or can say it as bad as other projects.
    anyway it doesn't make it best.



    no....... zing differentiates itself from other projects in terms of attributes i have already listed
    CommentQuote
  • I also L-Zinger .. so I would be happy with that...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    I also L-Zinger .. so I would be happy with that...



    please educate others also about this project
    CommentQuote
  • Correct IT !!!! Lotus Zing is a GOOD project in NOIDA

    BEST is a huge word for representing any under construction / unfinished project in any area. Only after few years of Living and after analyzing population growth we can say any project is BEST in near area or not.

    Lotus group is a big professional company and have large number of BIG IBM MBA's to analyze market condition. First Lotus Group will see his own maximum profit and then will think for the customer. If Lotus Zing is really one of the best project in whole NOIDA then price of Lotus Zing from company will be more than 4000+ PSF not Less, so at this time Lotus Zing is also same as near about projects. And secondly how Lotus Zing will fight from the OVER SUPPLY problem of adjacent area of NOIDA, how can you say it will definitely be best for Investor and will give highest ROI.

    I think you can define Lotus Zing is a GOOD project in NOIDA in place of "Lotus Zing is the BEST project in NOIDA"
    CommentQuote