Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I was also looking to buy in zing, but a friend has finalized a resale deal in LB phase 2 at 4300 psf all incl., and i think that is better than buying in zing at 3600 psf.

Originally Posted by Unidentified

Now for those who disagree with me, please suggest a project on expressway which is better then Zing?? as I am ready for the microscopic postmortem for the project you are going to suggest.
    .:bab (22):.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified

Now for those who disagree with me, please suggest a project on expressway which is better then Zing?? as I am ready for the microscopic postmortem for the project you are going to suggest.
    .:bab (22):.

Love your style .. buddy !! :bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rafa_nadal
    I was also looking to buy in zing, but a friend has finalized a resale deal in LB phase 2 at 4300 psf all incl., and i think that is better than buying in zing at 3600 psf.

good for you...but zing would have fetched better ROI....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    My introduction: I have bought a flat in zing, tower 16

As per the topic, someone said there is nothing called best, no project can be the best, Ok let me put this in this way... is there something called better?? Something better at expressway??

Agree, Every project has pros & cons.. Isnt zing is having more pros then cons? & that what makes it better?

Now what makes it better(lets stick to the basics):

Builder: First thing that comes up in a buyers's mind. Can anyone question about 3c's credibility today?? If yes, then what do you think about other builders' in the vicinity.
    For a long-term its the build-quality & maintainence that mainly drives the appreciation, I wont mind spending few more bucks to get a peace of mind, with a feel that i am with the most respected builder in noida.

Price: Zing was launched in Aug-Sep 2010, with a price of 3050.
    Now someone said 3600 is highly priced, what if the price whould have been around 3200, then those ppl would have said oh!! so less appreciation??
    Prices becomes high for only two reasons:
    1) Builder/broker hype : Example: North-eye
    2) Increasing Demand, Less supply/Inventory.

Now i left it up to the readers to decide which they think is the reason justified here.

3C is a cheek smart builder, knows exactly how to market its project, when to launch new towers. ITIL tried copying the same statergy but failed poorly with the price hike he did for the newly launched towers.
    With a builder which is so good in its statergy, its the short-term investor who can encash it wisely.

If you are a intelligent investor, you must be good in bargain, when & whom to meet for resale. This is the right time to close a deal at Resale, as i heard it somewhere 2bhk's are sold out, not sure if its actually true.

Location: Decide what you are going to get from expressway. Compare it against what exactly you want from a home, then set your prioirities as per 168 vs 137 & then decide is it worth compromising with Zing?
    Refer to 168 vs 137 thread, As lot depends on individual's choice, both locations have their own advantages.
    I believe Expressway advantages will be shared by both the sectors on a 19-20 basis.

Possession Time: (Ppl made a lot of fuss about this here)

1) Personally i am so happy that zing hasnt send me the demand note for the 4th installment as i have not taken any loan, it took my burden away.

2) A slightly delayed project is far more better than then stalled one, or one which is build in rush.

3) It is not that much slow, considering there is no flexi plan & almost everyone opted for CLP.

4) Builder is atleast saying clearly that for new towers it will take 48 months, delivering before the commited time looks good, but really looks bad executing the penalty clause against builder because that requires lot of energy & time, which more often is the case with builder who attracts the buyer by committing a timeframe of 24 months & delay it unneccessary then.

5) EW is an area which will only be livable after 5-6 years, so who is in hurry??

Now for those who disagree with me, please suggest a project on expressway which is better then Zing?? as I am ready for the microscopic postmortem for the project you are going to suggest..:bab (22):.

one of the better posts of this thread
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    are kahan owner... yahan installment bharte bharte naak me dum aa raha hai. sabun khareedne k baad khushbudaar nahi hui, balki jo sabse khushbudaar lagi, wahi khareedi hai. ab kisi ko gulaab ki khushbu pasand hai, toi kisi ko mogra. yahi essence hai. hum apni khushboo se khush hai. par dhoni sahab ne thread chala diya ki mogre ki khushboo sabse achchhi hoti hai. to hum bhi lag gaye gulaab ke gun gaane.

only that your gulaab might start stinking in some time
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    IITL-Nimub The Hyde Park, sec 78. Almost a perfect square plot and 3 side open. Nothing beats that.

But i dont have problem with 2 side open. what matters is how open is your particular flat.

you seem to have a special liking for "fly by night" operators
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    I earlier thought LZ is a very good project on eWay but now I think it's among the best on highway. :bab (4):

this is what we call good re-thinking
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    what matters in loading is the CARPET area....thats the floor area ...in short..the floor area where u can installing flooring / carpet.

Usable area is nothing.....if i live on 2nd floor and use the stairs then my 'usable' area is much more than the usable area of the guy who uses stairs in 1st floor.

Its good to be positive about your project...and yes its fully acceptable that Lotus Zing is one of the good ones on expressway at present stage...definately amongst the ones...an investor may consider.

but like anything in this world nothing is 10/10....zing has its own negatives

A mature and smart investor / end user is FULLY aware of Negatives....and accepts them as per his comfort level.....while every broker will tell u positives of any project..not many have the balls to draw the negatives also.....

So instead of singing ' ZING IS BEST' with fingers in ur ears and blindfolded eyes....be mature to discuss all the aspects of a project.

and even though media is not the yardstick to measure anything...but you will be happy to know that Zee news gave Lotus Zing the No.1 spot in Affordable appartments segment in India....Feel free to google it...the program clipping is on You Tube....

only problem is that some of the negatives highlighted by you are laughable.....today you are saying that a drain 700 meters away is a problem.....tomorrow you will say having toilets inside a flat is a problem.....every society has one or the other drain nearby like every flat has a toilet inside it
    CommentQuote
  • I have pointed out the negatives of zing for one simple reason....to maintain a sense of balance in this thread....its very childish to come up and say that xyz project is 10/10...as thats not the case in any project...

Mr. Rishi has done a commendable job justifying his choice ....thats the mature way of answering....thats the whole purpose....TO identify both the negatives and positives....feel good about the positives and 'comfortably accept' the negatives....rather than rubbishing all negatives which are simple 'There' whether u accept them or not

Its anyday better to be aware of all pros and cons...and be prepared

I jotted down whatever i knew...and thats abt from my side..as far as negatives will go...

On a good note for all Zing buyers...do google and check on youtube as well...Zee news suggested that Lotus zing is the best project in India in affordable segment.....Yes..Yes...media is definately NOT a yard stick to measure any project....I said that myself...but as I said....it just gives a feel good factor to buyers.

On a personal note...I rate Zing definately amongst the good ones on expressway and with all inclusive resale price tag of 3600 psf (in resale)...its definately worth a good look...

And yes....the builder if writing in BBA that possession will be 48 Months (and also telling investors at time of booking)....then its a good indication....its better to know the real picture...rather than builder claiming 24 months and construction pace much below.

I have seen construction at zing...its definatley as per schedule....without a doubt

P.S...I expect the 1 bhk in zing (2 towers left) to be launched at close to 3800 psf.....and the resale price after 3 years to be around 4800-5000 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Hi aamaadmi,

Thanks for the enlightening information.
    Could you please throw more light on the high tension wire that you are referring to. Where exactly are these erected and passing through which all sectors on what side?

Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    ZING NEGATIVES:

9. Newly erected High Tension wire passing around 100 mtr from zing and IITL project (this too was never mentioned in master plan 2031)ZING NEGATIVES:

9. Newly erected High Tension wire passing around 100 mtr from zing and IITL project (this too was never mentioned in master plan 2031)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    good for you...but zing would have fetched better ROI....

after how many years? at that time, what do you estimate the rate of both, all incl?
    CommentQuote
    only that your gulaab might start stinking in some time

I am fully aware that my gulaab might stink. and anyone who is 100% sure that his flower can not stick, is mistaken. When most reputed builders like DLF, Unitech, ATS have all stank somewhere.
    CommentQuote
    you seem to have a special liking for "fly by night" operators

the point being discussed was plot shape, which does not vary with the reputation of builder. i dont like IITL-Nimbus, had bought in that and have exited. but surprisingly, still the plot shape and size remained the same!
    CommentQuote
  • I think what aamaadmi has mostly been mentioning is the end user delight in GN and I too am in agreement with this theory. It is a good prospect for those who work in GN or e-way.
    E-way would give better returns than GN because i) E-way is closer to Delhi (infact much closer than most of the existing noida sectors if you take time into consideration) and the approach is excellent ii) All sectors along E-way are new and hence should be better planned keeping in mind a mix of commercial, organizations and residential segment (very similar to GN) iii) Sector 93 on e-way is a perfect example. Even supertech is selling a 1600 sq. ft flat for 1 crore.
    Its going to be an exponential growth and how its fares vis a vis Bank FD will depend on what time period are you looking at.
    CommentQuote
  • Noida eWay is a long term story..

In current scenario, I agree Bank FD is better option for short term Investors. But for long term investors it's right time to buy property in Noida because currently supply is greater than demand for all the reasons you have given. But it wouldn't be the same after 3 years.

Most of the residential area planned in the Master Plan 2031 is covered and supply will reduce dramatically in future. Once demand starts recovering than there won't be any look back and demand will always exceed supply.

However, Metro and MNC presence is major factor to boost the demand. But my sense says that it is just matter of time to see corporates coming to Noida/GN:
    1. Already lot of investment is committed in Noida/GN
    2. World class infrastructure is already present in these area.
    3. Price abritrage will attract corporate sooner or later. So if GGN leads then Noida will always play catch up.
    4. Belief in India story.

As far as GN is concerned, it won't be a failure story coz it is a story which has just begin as my friend above has regarding it as End Users delight. May be investors couldn't time it. But GN could still have tremendous supply for long time due to huge land bank. Only quality will appreciate GN. No other factor.

Originally Posted by Mogammo

All of us should learn from the failure story of GN otherwise all will suffer definitely.
    CommentQuote