Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashokyadav
    Now this is very kiddish reply.. thats why I said this is your first buy..

Do you think all societies built in Noida.. G Noida or IP.. RNE...in so many years.. these are made by only builder.. your builder.

No other builder will be able to make them..

i used the word "some" not "ALL EXCEPT 3C"

you need some cold water
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni

you need some cold water

Well well... Its waste of time to spend more time on this thread...
    CommentQuote

you need some cold water

Oh Man you look like a Brand Loyal :bab (59): as i used to smoke only B & H but once i had tried Marlboro i did not find so many difference between them. :bab (35):

Till The Possession you cant predict who is the best and who is the worst because many times big players like EMAAR MGF, VATIKA, DLF, UNITECH Etc, they had started so well in the starting but very much delayed in between of construction.

Nothing is happen even if you have fame or money.

I am sure all projects on Xpress way will get returns, Just the matter of time and Scope in near future.

Lets calculate practical

\m/ StuD
    CommentQuote

you need some cold water

The way you are portraying things since begining of thread... you meant ALL except 3C...

Even you wont give value to other 3C projects which are delivered or ahead of Zing...

ZING IS BEST.. you are singing only this in this whole thread...
    CommentQuote
  • msdhoni ji,

I agree ZING is good society being developed by one of the best builder but for proving it no need to be so rude with other societies / builders / areas. all have its own +ive , -ive points and you should agree this.

RNE area of GZB is being developed mostly by Small Builders with 800 to 1000 flats per society , but speed of work is even double fast then big builders of E-Way. RNE area also launched just 3 years before just along with E-way and at this time more than 15,000+ society flats are in RTM stage and more than 1,000+ families are living there. Actual booking ratio is more than E-Way, So it is not a universal truth that only BIG builders can provide good societies & fast work. I am not comparing RNE with E-way because both are different budget segments, I just say if 3C / ZING is GOOD it doesn't means others are BAD.
    CommentQuote
  • One more 3C Bhajan-Bhakti thread............Lage Raho Munna bhai...
    CommentQuote
  • Zing is a fine project in the making , but so are other projects such as Panache, Boulevard, ATS new project to name just a few.

To each his own after all & by the way , Marlboro tastes better than B&H stud :p
    CommentQuote
  • This thread is hillarious...u cant stop laughing....
    Its the laughing stock of this forum
    Pls continue the good work..:))
    CommentQuote
  • 3c management have seen this thread and they have realized that they were charging very less for LZ.

Now they have made the following changes:

Increased the no of floors to 60 (so that more no of people can grab this opportunity).

Revised Existing tower rates to 7000

New tower will be launched at 8000 bsp in Nov (there is already a big queue outside 3c office for advance booking. )

And last but not the least:
    They have appointed Mr. Dhoni as their marketing head.
    3 cheers to 3C!!!
    Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    This thread is hillarious...u cant stop laughing....
    Its the laughing stock of this forum
    Pls continue the good work..:))
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sanjaykhanna
    3c management have seen this thread and they have realized that they were charging very less for LZ.

Now they have made the following changes:

Increased the no of floors to 60 (so that more no of people can grab this opportunity).

Revised Existing tower rates to 7000

New tower will be launched at 8000 bsp in Nov (there is already a big queue outside 3c office for advance booking. )

And last but not the least:
    They have appointed Mr. Dhoni as their marketing head.
    3 cheers to 3C!!!

Moreover... All old and new societies will be named now as Zing2, Zing3 etc.. so that they can also get the same fame as this one..

Zing.. sirf naam hi kaafi hai..
    CommentQuote
  • He He.....for morning dose of laughter and smiles...come to this thread...and watch sixers flying out of msdhonis keyboard.....love them....he is sitting sixes of wide balls also....Taj mahal is soon gng to be renamed Zing...after all its the Only PERFECT project around...saare negatives ya to 'irrelevant' hain ya 'useless'...very mature

By the way few months back I only helped a good friend of mine to book a 2 bhk landscape facing unit in lower floors at 3150 psf.....after spending number of days finalising..even used imput from this forum....
    even though we agreed on many negatives of this project (like any other project)...but the buyer was mature enuf to accept them and was comfortable with them......but he was Wrong...he actually got the Perfect project...great !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • BMW : Last Laugh

Great spirited discussions......but why one factor was discounted ..fails me...
    After few years the projects in Noida will be categorised as
    --- project completed before assembly elections.
    ----Project ................ongoing

In case , BMW looses elections then possibly all infra projects may slow down in this region ...

What to say of metro, underpasses and over bridge..
    Till today there is no direct connectivity to Zing even from the service lane .. along detour has to be taken to cross the nullah...

The fast paced action you saw in last few years was due to BMW's sensing a money minting opportunity in the region.....All was bought and sold at never seen pace....

Go to any broking company and you can get all lower floors in premium.

Once upon a time there was Unitech,Eldeco,Omaxe...10 year back.....sad to know that now they are not in the race.....

This investor ,broker nexus and prices going artificially overboard with no complted residential project....somebody for sure will be left holding the bomb....as every time when this carpet bombing happens ,people feel if they dont snatch their pie now they will be left with nothing and may miss the bus....
    Undercurrent is very sinister.....wait!!! it is your hard earned money....
    CommentQuote
  • loneranger, be prepared for a helicopter shot!
    CommentQuote
  • hahahaha...
    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    loneranger, be prepared for a helicopter shot!
    CommentQuote
  • I read your other thread and you seems to be bearish on Noida. I think it's a wrong assumption to link Noida's fate to Behanji's political career.

By the same token and impressed with your stretch of imagination, these could also be highly possible scenarios :
    1) If Congress looses next Haryana assembly election AND forms govt in UP (with Mulayam or alone) then even Gurgaon IT jobs will move into UP.
    2) If Mayawati with BJP or BJP alone comes to power in UP and then BJP comes to Center then Noida will be a rising star (And Congress retains Haryana)
    3) A severe earthquake comes become assembly election and all projects are categorized as Rebuilding Projects

And I don't give my 2 cents to all these ifs and buts. What you could see and validate is truth. Accept it and be optimistic.

Noida is not a far off place and is a part of NCR. It has the best infrastructure and right fundamentals in place, if you compare with most of the Indian cities. Behan ji minted money due to growth of India's middle class and many of her colleagues do the same in other states (irrespective of political party). The same emergence of middle class will provide other and bigger opportunities to the leaders of tomorrow.

You are skeptical my friend and I welcome your views, but provide valid and solid reasoning before anouncing Noida's doom's day.

I personally find it very funny that if BMW loses election then there won't be a access to Lotus Zing site from Service lane.. Now, thats is a loose fulltoss and I want caption of this thread to give it a fair treatment.

Originally Posted by loneranger
    Great spirited discussions......but why one factor was discounted ..fails me...
    After few years the projects in Noida will be categorised as
    --- project completed before assembly elections.
    ----Project ................ongoing

In case , BMW looses elections then possibly all infra projects may slow down in this region ...

What to say of metro, underpasses and over bridge..
    Till today there is no direct connectivity to Zing even from the service lane .. along detour has to be taken to cross the nullah...

The fast paced action you saw in last few years was due to BMW's sensing a money minting opportunity in the region.....All was bought and sold at never seen pace....

Go to any broking company and you can get all lower floors in premium.

Once upon a time there was Unitech,Eldeco,Omaxe...10 year back.....sad to know that now they are not in the race.....

This investor ,broker nexus and prices going artificially overboard with no complted residential project....somebody for sure will be left holding the bomb....as every time when this carpet bombing happens ,people feel if they dont snatch their pie now they will be left with nothing and may miss the bus....
    Undercurrent is very sinister.....wait!!! it is your hard earned money....
    CommentQuote