Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
Reply
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    dont feel so bad about not having made the right decision of having invested in zing at the right time. u might get opportunity in future also. dont vent out your feeling of having lost out in this manner.

    just an advise for you as a well wisher - jaypee krescent homes is the second best project in noida. consider that.


    first of all.. its not like there is no project as compared to Zing..
    2nd.. Zing is not 100% sold yet..there are still flats left there to be sold...
    3rd... you are not only one who got money in pocket to buy ...

    I have one flat in Vatika Emilla... which is already giving huge premium..

    And to own one property in noida, I already booked one 2 BHK in Amrapali silicon city..

    As I said earlier, You are a kid who just bought first flat (and definitely an IT guy also) .. jumping all the way since morning to night..
    no doubt 3C is good builder and your project is good... but singing this from morning to evening doesnt look good..

    We can share many other informations.. like I like your comments you put about heart beat city.. its status of wats going on there... this kind of comments we need from all members so that other ppl also get to know about different projects..
    CommentQuote

  • OMG :bab (44):

    This Forum has been becoming entertainment for followers in Noida Ext. tension :bab (59):

    Some how people will enjoy and relax from this off topic :bab (66):



    STUD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk

    OMG :bab (44):

    This Forum has been becoming entertainment for followers in Noida Ext. tension :bab (59):

    Some how people will enjoy and relax from this off topic :bab (66):


    STUD \m/

    I wish I could put this thread in joke section... :-)
    Ppl need this badly to relax from court order tension..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk

    OMG :bab (44):

    This Forum has been becoming entertainment for followers in Noida Ext. tension :bab (59):

    Some how people will enjoy and relax from this off topic :bab (66):


    STUD \m/



    this is not an OFF TOPIC....in fact this should be the core topic for anybody visting this forum i.e. which is the best project in noida and the answer is LOTUS ZING. Second best is Jaypee Krescent homes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    dont feel so bad about not having made the right decision of having invested in zing at the right time. u might get opportunity in future also. dont vent out your feeling of having lost out in this manner.

    just an advise for you as a well wisher - jaypee krescent homes is the second best project in noida. consider that.

    Come on, Ayese kam nahi chalega:bab (59):

    Take a Chill Pill Dude :bab (6): `n tell us, where is the party for your amazed investment ? :bab (41):

    Stud \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk
    Come on, Ayese kam nahi chalega:bab (59):

    Take a Chill Pill Dude :bab (6): `n tell us, where is the party for your amazed investment ? :bab (41):

    Stud \m/

    i am chill and in happy mood....some others need to relax and not take lotus zing being the best and not being theirs to their heart

    i am chill and in happy mood....some others need to relax and not take lotus zing being the best and not being theirs to their heart

    i am chill and in happy mood....some others need to relax and not take lotus zing being the best and not being theirs to their heart

    i am chill and in happy mood....some others need to relax and not take lotus zing being the best and not being theirs to their heart
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    this is not an OFF TOPIC....in fact this should be the core topic for anybody visting this forum i.e. which is the best project in noida and the answer is LOTUS ZING. Second best is Jaypee Krescent homes.


    OoPs ,, ..!! my Mistake :bab (35): dude

    It was :bab (63): naaah , it was Actually off the forum :bab (59):



    STUD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    this is not an OFF TOPIC....in fact this should be the core topic for anybody visting this forum i.e. which is the best project in noida and the answer is LOTUS ZING. Second best is Jaypee Krescent homes.

    Chalo mann liya...Lotus Zing is best project..fir 100% must be sold till now or people are really fool..ignoring LZ buying in other projects around LZ? Yaar, yeh bhi bata do...ki tumhara annual appreciation LZ bechne pe toh depend toh nahin karta, if that is the case...i support ur views that LZ is best...but boss janta thodi bewakoof hai...thoda difficult hai janta ko samjhana ki LZ ke siva kahin bhi lena samajhdaari nahin hai......

    PS: But yaar what about projects of Amrapali for whom you r the brand ambassador ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Msdhoni,
    whats the current price of this project. afaik, i have never seen many brokers of 3c talk positively abt this project, maybe they were not getting enough commission:D. they have only been going gaga over LB and LP.
    somehow , i am not too convinced abt the location.maybe it my opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk
    OoPs ,, ..!! my Mistake :bab (35): dude

    It was :bab (63): naaah , it was Actually off the forum :bab (59):


    STUD \m/


    what? your post?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Hi Msdhoni,
    whats the current price of this project. afaik, i have never seen many brokers of 3c talk positively abt this project, maybe they were not getting enough commission:D. they have only been going gaga over LB and LP.
    somehow , i am not too convinced abt the location.maybe it my opinion.


    yes, currently it may look towards greater noida and not noida but look at 4 years horizon to judge location...you will only get either appreciation or use benefit after that in most projects. current price is 3625-50 psf all inclsuive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Chalo mann liya...Lotus Zing is best project..fir 100% must be sold till now or people are really fool..ignoring LZ buying in other projects around LZ? Yaar, yeh bhi bata do...ki tumhara annual appreciation LZ bechne pe toh depend toh nahin karta, if that is the case...i support ur views that LZ is best...but boss janta thodi bewakoof hai...thoda difficult hai janta ko samjhana ki LZ ke siva kahin bhi lena samajhdaari nahin hai......

    PS: But yaar what about projects of Amrapali for whom you r the brand ambassador ..



    dont invest in amrapali heartbeat city
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    what? your post?


    Jab tum hum anjaan logon ko itna paka raha ho..
    I am eager to know.. tum apne aas pass waalon ko kitna pakate hoge whenver you buy anything new like , car or even a pen....

    Thats why you are all day free... to msg here... ki tumse pak kar to sab bhaag jaate honge or tum yaham humein pakane baith jaate ho..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashokyadav
    Jab tum hum anjaan logon ko itna paka raha ho..
    I am eager to know.. tum apne aas pass waalon ko kitna pakate hoge whenver you buy anything new like , car or even a pen....

    Thats why you are all day free... to msg here... ki tumse pak kar to sab bhaag jaate honge or tum yaham humein pakane baith jaate ho..


    and you come here every two minutes to get pakne ke liye.........lol......seems very close to what aam aadmi comments are like
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    and you come here every two minutes to get pakne ke liye.........lol......seems very close to what aam aadmi comments are like


    Aam Aadmi abhi kuch der mein shuru hoga apne comments dene mein.. and he'll not change..

    My one more last comment for you .. sorry yaar.. ruka nahi ja raha..

    Thank god.. you bought in Noida.. if you had bought in Faridbad.. then you and Rohit would have flooded this forum in Fbd appreciation...

    Fbd ke gun gaane ke liye ek rohit akela kaafi hai..
    CommentQuote